Orchids to …
• Tim J. for his help Wednesday, from a disabled person.
• Susannah Dillon for the excellent letter stating why Indiana should return to Central Time, from a teacher who agrees.
• Susannah Dillon for her letter on why Indiana should return to Central Time, because the change shouldn’t have been implemented and return is way overdue.
• Tyler Moore, Kaycie Kistler and Dexter McIntyre for shoveling and snow-blowing driveways in the East Clifford addition, from Teresa.
• Luke and the other children from St. Bartholomew who made valentines for the residents of Four Seasons.
• Beth Gifford and Deborah Rolfe for fixing our refrigerator, from Peggy Dunlevy.
• Jacob at the Third Street McDonald’s on Valentine’s Day for making things right with my order.
• Bobby Woodall for his short but succinct and accurate letter to the editor.
• Debbie Brougher for an awesome photo of a sunset.
Onions to …
• anyone that thinks we should stand for a country that is trying its best to reach us with a bomb.
• rude people that snap and pop gum in an office setting.
• Columbus for not having a noise ordinance with any consequence, because a new neighbor’s heavy bass music disturbs the peace despite calls to police.
• the woman who is going from parking lot to parking lot all over town scamming for gas money.
• motorists who cannot tell the difference between the roadside and a trash can.
• any person aspiring to be a politician/lawmaker who can’t decide if the right thing to do is the rule of law or lawlessness.
• politicians who think rewarding criminals for breaking our laws is OK, because amnesty is rewarding crime.
• people who don’t understand there are three sides to a story: my side, your side and the truth.
• those who fight for their interpretation of the Second Amendment versus working for common-sense changes to help prevent the slaughter of innocent school children.
• the politicians who take NRA money and make hollow promises about gun control and do nothing about the killing of children and adults.
Happy Birthday to …
• Anyah Carrigan, from Bethel Baptist Church and friends,
• Ed Reuter, from your family and Donna.
• Teresa Janes, from your family, the DeLays and Donna.
• John D. Harker from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Angela Morgan, from Pastor Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
Belated Happy Birthday to …
• Jeff Hensley, from Mom and Dad.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Ken and Cathy Burnes, from friends at the Moravian Church.