Orchids to …
• local grocery stores for offering green bananas.
• RLC Truck & Auto Accessories for the professionally installed upgrades on my Jeep, from Randy.
• Hope at Columbus Regional Hospital for her kindness and understanding when I had to take some tests, from Margie Peach.
• Fazoli’s for great service and going above and beyond without being asked, from two satisfied customers.
• educators and school systems who allowed future voters to protest gun laws and have a say in the direction they want their country to go.
Onions to …
• Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee who are only interested in ousting our duly elected president, because they just can’t get over having lost.
• the city for not repairing the multiple large potholes on River Road near Riverside Drive.
• Bartholomew County for the deplorable condition of County Road 400N and not repairing all the deep potholes which cannot be seen in the dark and are damaging cars.
• Indiana for the lack of strong gun laws.
• schools for allowing protesting agendas pushed by the left.
• schools supporting walkouts that hinder education to further their own agenda of progressivism, at the students’ cost in every way.
• schools for wasting time with walkouts, when kids should be in the classroom learning.
• the person who continues to pop and snap gum in a office setting, and management for allowing it.
• those who don’t realize that a lot of taxpayers are tired of paying for recreational opportunities for Columbus families and tourists.
• those who do not know that there is no collusion in the Trump administration.
• Bernie Sanders for wanting to take away guns, walking among students while following gun-carrying police for protection.
• landlords asking for more than people can afford to pay in rent.
• people who want another feel-good gem in a riverfront park for tourism when we can’t even take care of the gems we currently have, like Hamilton Center and Donner Park, and our roads are falling apart.
• folks who worry about tourism when we don’t even have a convention center or a hotel big enough to put all these tourists in.
• children, who we’re spending billions of dollars to educate, walking out of schools nationwide to protest.
• people who can’t understand recreational activities need to be privately funded.
• the person referring to an $8 million sidewalk that will be flooded most of the time as a recreational opportunity.
Happy Birthday to …
• Donita Compton, love, from your family.
• Don Settle, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Barbara Swinford, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Kaylene Meek.
• Zach Archer.
• Abby Kidwell.
• Mark Thayer.
• Caleb Crowder.
• Ginger Justuf.
• Gloria Hartwell, from Jay, Heather and Chris.
• Alan Retz, from Missy, Katie, Tommi, Lily, April, Braelynn and Mom.
• Donita Compton.
• Lisa Kirk, from all your friends.
• Greg Jessup, from Dirk.
• Lisa Kirk, from Joe, Casey, Owen, Emily and Tyler.
• Angela Neville, from Mom, Estella Brooks.
• Patrick Leland, from Evelyn and Charisse.
• Matt Lee, from Mom and Dad, Sarah, Ronnie, Paige, Ethan, Katie, and Lisa, Mamaw Burris, and Mamaw Lee.
Belated Happy Birthday to …
• Jean Patrick, from Mark, Kim, George, Vicki and Joan.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Tom and Nancy Bennardo, from your family and Donna.