CLAREMONT, N.H. — The New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office has opened an investigation into the conduct of two former Claremont police officers.
Attorney General Gordon MacDonald said in a news release Wednesday that the investigation is exploring allegations the two “falsified documentation related to a search” that took place in late February.
MacDonald said the investigation was initiated based on information received earlier this month from Claremont Police Chief Mark Chase, who said the two are no longer employed by the police department.
MacDonald identified the two as Ian Kibbe and Mark Burch. They have not been charged with any crimes.