- Canada rules rink, a flame dies, an Olympics ends Updated: Feb-23-14 2:04 pm
- IOC confident in success of anti-doping program Updated: Feb-23-14 10:16 am
- Bjoerndalen's farewell highlights Olympic biathlon Updated: Feb-23-14 7:17 am
- As Olympics close, 4-man finale looks to be epic Updated: Feb-22-14 5:40 pm
- Matt, 34, wins Olympic slalom; oldest Alpine champ Updated: Feb-22-14 3:19 pm
- Russia wins men's biathlon relay at Sochi Olympics Updated: Feb-22-14 2:43 pm
- No medal for Bjoerndalen in last Olympic race Updated: Feb-22-14 2:02 pm
- Analysis: Sochi Games, winding down: an assessment Updated: Feb-22-14 12:46 pm
- Dutch close Olympic speedskating with 2 more golds Updated: Feb-22-14 12:12 pm
- Dujmovits rallies for women's parallel slalom gold Updated: Feb-22-14 6:36 am
- South Korea protests women's figure skating result Updated: Feb-22-14 5:55 am
- Dutch go for last 2 golds medals in speedskating Updated: Feb-21-14 6:52 pm
- Hirscher looks for elusive Olympic medal in slalom Updated: Feb-21-14 6:23 pm
- 18-year-old Mikaela Shiffrin wins Olympic slalom Updated: Feb-21-14 4:02 pm
- Latin American athletes seek place in Winter Games Updated: Feb-21-14 3:21 pm
- Ukraine wins women's biathlon relay for 1st gold Updated: Feb-21-14 2:12 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Slalom through drama Updated: Feb-21-14 12:33 pm
- Norway regains top status; Frenzel wins again Updated: Feb-21-14 6:58 am
- Lueders proving mettle by leading Russia to medals Updated: Feb-21-14 6:43 am
- A different Olympics on TVs across the world Updated: Feb-21-14 5:56 am
- Relay concludes women's biathlon at Sochi Olympics Updated: Feb-20-14 6:21 pm
- Norway wins gold medal in Nordic combined team Updated: Feb-20-14 9:08 am
- Teen Shiffrin chases gold in slalom, her specialty Updated: Feb-20-14 5:46 am
- Austria looks for 3rd team win at Sochi Games Updated: Feb-19-14 5:46 pm
- Claudia Pechstein leaves Olympics empty handed Updated: Feb-19-14 1:17 pm
SOCHI, Russia - The Olympic flame was snuffed out. No chance of that for the Canadian hockey team, champions again.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - At the midpoint of the Sochi Games, not yet marred by a single case of doping, the IOC's top medical official said its efforts to catch drug cheats were so successful they had scared them all away.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Weather worries. Track troubles. Ukraine's unity. Domracheva dominating. And Bjoerndalen being brilliant.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Finally, some sliding drama at the Sochi Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - One racer called the course "borderline unsportsmanlike." Another said it was "brutal." Five of the top eight skiers in the opening leg failed to even finish the second.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Russia made its fans wait for a biathlon gold medal until the last race of the Sochi Games.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Ole Einar Bjoerndalen started and finished his last Olympic race where he's spent much of his unrivaled biathlon career - in first place. Unfortunately for him, his teammate couldn't stay there to give him a perfect send-off.
SOCHI, Russia - For organization, the Sochi Games deserve a solid 7 marks out of 10. Unless, of course, you had to shower in cold, brown water in an unfinished mountain hotel and griped about it to #SochiProblems on Twitter.
SOCHI, Russia - The final day of speedskating at the Sochi Olympics was nothing more than a victory lap for the mighty Dutch.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Julia Dujmovits of Austria inched past Germany's Anke Karstens at the finish to win gold in women's snowboarding parallel slalom on Saturday.
SOCHI, Russia - The South Korean Olympic Committee has protested the results of the women's figure skating competition, although the sport's international governing body said Saturday it has not yet received the letter.
SOCHI, Russia - The Dutch have turned the individual speedskating races at the Sochi Olympics into a huge orange victory parade, winning 21 long-track medals. On Saturday, they are hot favorites to add two more golds in the closing team pursuits.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marcel Hirscher of Austria has won just about everything there is to win on a race hill.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Normally so composed, so in control, so not-very-teenlike on and off the slopes, Mikaela Shiffrin suddenly found herself in an awkward position halfway through the second leg of the Olympic slalom.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Latin American countries made their debut in the winter edition of the Olympics at the 1928 Games in St. Moritz, where Argentina finished fourth in the five-man bobsled.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Four teammates stood proudly behind the Ukraine flag, smiles beaming, celebrating their country's first gold medal at the Sochi Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - After crossing the finish line on her first slalom run, Lebanon's Jacky Chamoun waved her ski poles as if she had just won a medal.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Joergen Graabak delivered a long awaited Olympic gold medal for the nation that pioneered Nordic combined, then added another victory for good measure to help Norway restore its status in the sport.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Pierre Lueders got to be part of the home team at the Vancouver Games, competing there as the undisputed star of Canadian bobsledding.
In Sweden, commentators have fun with Norway's misfortunes. The Dutch can't get enough of their speedskaters. Japan is so crazy about figure skating they show warmups. Canada is hockey crazy, Russia struggles to stay positive even when things look down and the U.S. salutes its stars with the national anthem as it's time to go to bed.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Darya Domracheva and Olga Zaitseva are chasing Olympic biathlon records in the 4x6-kilometer relay on Friday, the final women's event of the Sochi Games.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - After failing to win a medal at the Vancouver Olympics, the country that spawned Nordic combined more than 125 years ago made quite a comeback in Sochi.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Mikaela Shiffrin came to the Sochi Games hoping for two medals. Didn't matter one bit that she's only 18 or that she's at her first Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Austria will attempt to win its third consecutive team large hill gold medal when the event closes out the Sochi Olympics Nordic combined program at the RusSki Gorki Jumping Center on Thursday.
SOCHI, Russia - In the end, Claudia Pechstein walked away from her sixth Olympics with only a small distinction. No medal, no records, no revenge.