- Fight over sale of state prison heard at Ohio Supreme Court Updated: May-20-15 11:25 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The status of the nation's first privately-owned state prison was debated in Ohio on Wednesday, as litigation brought on behalf of union workers displaced by the historic sale was argued before the state's high court.
- Cleveland asks Ohio high court to revisit 'jock tax' ruling Updated: May-11-15 3:21 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland is asking the Ohio Supreme Court to reconsider its ruling that the city's system for taxing professional athletes is unconstitutional.
- Ohio Supreme Court won't hear restaurant slaying case Updated: May-07-15 3:49 am
ZANESVILLE, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court won't review a lower court's decision to reduce the conviction and sentence of a man who gunned down a patron at a fast food restaurant in eastern Ohio.
- Cleveland jock tax on out-of-town athletes unconstitutional Updated: Apr-30-15 11:11 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The way Cleveland taxes professional athletes who work for short periods of time in the city is unconstitutional because it violates athletes' due process rights, the Ohio Supreme Court said Thursday.
- Ohio Supreme Court to weigh debate over inmate's case file Updated: Apr-30-15 3:11 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court won't dismiss a lawsuit against Columbus police seeking the complete files of a long-closed criminal case.