- The Latest: Conte says facing Spain 'very stimulating' Updated: Jul-25-15 5:51 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - The latest on Saturday's 2018 World Cup qualifying draw (times are local):
- World Cup at center of Gazprom's sponsorship empire Updated: Jul-25-15 8:11 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - As FIFA descends on St. Petersburg for the World Cup preliminary draw Saturday, it is entering the capital of a sponsorship empire.
- Croatia loses 1 point in qualifying for swastika incident Updated: Jul-23-15 11:35 am
NYON, Switzerland - Croatia has been stripped of one point in its European Championship qualifying group after a swastika was painted on the field before a match against Italy.
- Germany to play friendly matches against England, Italy Updated: Jul-10-15 8:08 am
BERLIN - Germany will play friendlies against England and Italy as part of its preparations for the European Championship next year.
- Big Euro teams to avoid small World Cup qualifying groups Updated: Jul-09-15 10:03 am
ZURICH - Commercial interests are set to be a factor in the European qualifying groups draw for the 2018 World Cup.
- Croatia PM urges UEFA not to be harsh over swastika incident Updated: Jul-08-15 4:42 pm
ZAGREB, Croatia - Croatia's prime minister has called on UEFA to refrain from severely punishing the country's national team after a swastika pattern appeared on the pitch during a European Championship qualifier against Italy last month.
- Prosecutor requests match-fixing trial for Italy coach Conte Updated: Jul-07-15 12:33 pm
ROME - Italy coach Antonio Conte was among 104 people whom a prosecutor requested Tuesday be brought to trial on match-fixing charges in a wide-ranging case that allegedly has its roots in Singapore.