- VDOT to study proposed new Hampton Roads office Updated: Apr-20-14 1:49 pm
- Va. transportation plan begins road show Updated: Apr-17-14 2:23 am
- Vigil to honor VDOT workers killed in work zones Updated: Apr-09-14 2:19 am
- Va. to honor transportation workers killed on job Updated: Apr-06-14 2:53 pm
- Route 29 advisory panel to meet in Charlottesville Updated: Mar-24-14 2:07 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia Department of Transportation is soliciting ideas from the private sector for a proposed new district office in Hampton Roads.
CHESAPEAKE, Virginia - State transportation officials are taking their six-year, $13.1 billion draft transportation plan on the road.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia Department of Transportation plans a vigil to honor workers who have been killed in work zone crashes.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A vigil will be held this week in Albemarle County to honor transportation employees killed in roadway work zones.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - The state's Route 29 advisory panel is meeting in Charlottesville this week.