- VDOT: Road conditions improving across Virginia Updated: Dec-09-13 3:05 pm
- Highway crews prepare Va roads for storm Updated: Dec-07-13 5:04 pm
- VDOT says bridge-tunnel undamaged by water deluge Updated: Nov-28-13 11:56 am
- VDOT to lift lane closures through the holiday Updated: Nov-26-13 3:13 am
- Fire investigated at VDOT building Updated: Nov-23-13 3:29 pm
- VDOT to study Lynchburg Expressway safety flaws Updated: Nov-11-13 6:46 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Road conditions are improving across Virginia while another storm is on its way.
RICHMOND, Virginia - State highways crews are treating roads in Virginia ahead of an expected ice storm.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A state transportation spokeswoman says the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel wasn't damaged when a fire suppression and valve system was activated by accident.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia Department of Transportation is lifting lane closures during the Thanksgiving holiday period.
CHESTERFIELD, Virginia - Authorities are investigating a fire at the Virginia Department of Transportation's Richmond district complex in Chesterfield County.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - State transportation officials plan to review the Lynchburg Expressway for safety flaws and present solutions to the city.