- Alabama fans, teammates rally around Foster Updated: Dec-01-13 4:46 pm
- Davis' return lifts Auburn past Bama, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:54 pm
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Bama's hopes of 3-peat dashed by Auburn, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:33 pm
- Auburn celebrates win over 'Bama in wild finish Updated: Nov-30-13 8:46 pm
- Column: Best ever? Alabama closing in on title Updated: Nov-29-13 2:24 pm
- Iron Bowl highlights final week of regular season Updated: Nov-28-13 5:09 am
- Saban: Kelly game time decision with knee sprain Updated: Nov-27-13 7:27 pm
- Auburn needs some magic to overcome No. 1 Alabama Updated: Nov-27-13 4:54 pm
- State writers pick No. 1 Alabama over No. 4 Auburn Updated: Nov-27-13 2:44 pm
- Winston, Manziel, McCarron finalists for Maxwell Updated: Nov-25-13 6:39 pm
- No. 4 Auburn just another big game for No. 1 'Bama Updated: Nov-25-13 5:15 pm
- Rivals Alabama, Auburn gear up for Top-5 matchup Updated: Nov-24-13 8:02 pm
- Chattanooga loses 49-0 to No. 1 Alabama Updated: Nov-23-13 7:20 pm
- McCarron, No. 1 Alabama roll over Chattanooga 49-0 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:50 pm
- 'Bama assistant strength coach no longer on staff Updated: Nov-23-13 2:11 pm
- Alabama offering deals on football tickets Updated: Nov-22-13 3:53 pm
- Alabama seniors take field for final home game Updated: Nov-22-13 11:24 am
- Mocs prepare for Tide while awaiting playoff fate Updated: Nov-21-13 4:39 pm
- Several talented QBs wrapping up careers in SEC Updated: Nov-20-13 6:06 pm
- No. 1 Alabama unhappy with play, even in win Updated: Nov-18-13 4:31 pm
- No. 1 Alabama sloppy in win, seeks improvement Updated: Nov-17-13 4:24 pm
- No. 6 Auburn moves 'onto the next,' No. 1 Alabama Updated: Nov-17-13 4:23 pm
- Mississippi St falls to No. 1 Alabama 20-7 Updated: Nov-17-13 12:38 am
- No. 1 Alabama beats Mississippi State 20-7 Updated: Nov-17-13 12:23 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama kicker Cade Foster was inundated with support from teammates and thousands of fans on social media after missing two field goal attempts and having a third blocked in the Crimson Tide's loss to Auburn.
AUBURN, Alabama - That crazy tipped pass for a long game-winning touchdown is now the second-most stunning and improbable play of Auburn's wild season.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
AUBURN, Alabama - Alabama's championship hopes collapsed under a flurry of missed kicks and opportunities and one utterly improbable final play.
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn might not be the center of the college football world most days, but it felt like it was Saturday as the Tigers beat Alabama in one of the wildest finishes ever.
Alabama has already established itself as one of college football's greatest dynasties under Nick Saban.
A look at five things to watch as the Southeastern Conference enters the final week of the regular season:
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama center Ryan Kelly has sprained a knee and his status against No. 4 Auburn could be a game time decision.
On the way to what is being billed as one of the most important Iron Bowls ever played, No. 1 Alabama and No. 4 Auburn have traveled similar roads - at least when it comes to schedules.
Alabama is the favorite of 17 out of 18 state editors and college football writers heading into Saturday's game with Auburn. The average score from their annual Iron Bowl predictions: Alabama 32.6, Auburn 22.8. Last year, Alabama was the pick of 22 of 23 voters by an average score of 40.6-8.7 and won 49-0.
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel and Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron are finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to college football's player of the year.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Forgive AJ McCarron and No. 1 Alabama if they aren't swept up in the rampant hype surrounding the Iron Bowl.
AUBURN, Alabama - Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron insists Auburn is merely "the next team in our way," whatever the Tigers' record.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Chattanooga coach Russ Huesman thinks his team is worthy of an FCS playoff bid.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - It wasn't the biggest pass of AJ McCarron's career, but it might have been the most personal.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - The assistant strength and conditioning coach who reportedly gave Alabama safety HaHa Clinton-Dix a short-term loan is no longer employed by the university.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - The University of Alabama is offering special deals to sell tickets for Saturday's football game between the top-ranked Crimson Tide and Chattanooga.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - AJ McCarron almost certainly will finish the day with more wins than any other Alabama quarterback. C.J. Mosley is probably on his way to becoming a two-time All-America linebacker.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Chattanooga heads to No. 1 Alabama to face the two-time defending national champions while wondering about its own postseason fate.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - SEC fans should enjoy all the top-notch quarterbacks while they can because many of the great signal callers in the league won't be around for long.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama left its latest performance not wanting to feel like that again, especially on offense.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - No. 1 Alabama was able to sleepwalk through its 20-7 victory over Mississippi State on Saturday without dire consequences.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers couldn't help but ponder what's coming even in the midst of a wild celebration.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State caught No. 1 Alabama in a forgiving mood. The Crimson Tide had four turnovers in their worst offensive performance all season.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Alabama looked lethargic, uninspired, sloppy and downright ordinary against a middling Southeastern Conference team on Saturday.