- AP sources: NFL close to new football inspection rules Updated: Jul-27-15 3:21 pm
The NFL is preparing to send out instructions to game officials and teams explaining new rules for inspecting footballs.
- Prosecutors spent $462,000 on Aaron Hernandez prosecution Updated: Jul-24-15 1:05 pm
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - The investigation and murder trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez cost prosecutors nearly half a million dollars, a spokesman said Friday.
- AP source: Union offered NFL settlement on Brady suspension Updated: Jul-23-15 11:56 am
The players' union proposed a settlement on Tom Brady's four-game suspension last week that was "met with silence" by the NFL, a person familiar with the proposal told The Associated Press.
- Holy Cross hires Amanda Belichick as women's lacrosse coach Updated: Jul-10-15 11:08 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Another Belichick will be coaching in Massachusetts.
- Ex-NFL player pleads guilty in hit-and-run, gets probation Updated: Jul-01-15 5:05 pm
WRENTHAM, Massachusetts - Former Buffalo Bills and New England Patriots linebacker Brandon Spikes has pleaded guilty in a hit-and-run crash that injured three people and will serve a year of probation.