- Saints getting a first look at their defensive overhaul Updated: May-28-15 7:01 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - An autograph-covered football commemorating the New England Patriots' Super Bowl triumph last season now sits in cornerback Brandon Browner's locker at the headquarters of his new NFL team, the New Orleans Saints.
- Rookie guards studying Patriots complex offensive system Updated: May-28-15 6:24 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots' two rookie guards are helping each other study the team's complex offensive schemes.
- Patriots, Saints to hold preseason practice in West Virginia Updated: May-28-15 6:10 pm
- Kraft introduces top draft pick, stays mum on "Deflategate" Updated: May-27-15 5:13 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Robert Kraft spent 80 seconds Wednesday making his first public remarks since saying eight days earlier he wouldn't appeal the Patriots' punishment for using underinflated footballs.
- AP sources: Brady's appeal wouldn't be heard by Wednesday Updated: May-25-15 6:27 pm
Two people familiar with the situation tell The Associated Press that Tom Brady's appeal of his four-game suspension for his role in the deflated footballs scandal won't be heard by Wednesday's 10-day deadline.
- Patriots fans rally in support of Tom Brady Updated: May-24-15 1:21 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Dozens of New England Patriots fans filled a parking lot at Gillette Stadium to protest the four-game suspension handed to quarterback Tom Brady over the "Deflategate" scandal.
- Patriots fans rallying at stadium in support of Tom Brady Updated: May-23-15 1:54 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Patriots fans are planning a rally in support of their beloved quarterback Tom Brady.
- AP sources: Goodell will not recuse self from Brady appeal Updated: May-22-15 5:50 pm
NEW YORK - Roger Goodell will hear Tom Brady's appeal of his four-game suspension for his role in the deflated footballs scandal.
- Lawyer: Ex-NFLer Aaron Hernandez, now in prison, low on cash Updated: May-22-15 2:27 pm
NEW BEDFORD, Massachusetts - Former NFL player and convicted killer Aaron Hernandez is running out of money after hiring a platoon of lawyers for all his criminal cases, his attorney said.
- Column: In the end, the NFL cartel is what matters most Updated: May-20-15 5:18 pm
Tom Brady is on his own, cast off by an owner who figured out that being in the club that practically prints money is a lot more important than being loyal to one of his employees.
- Players' union asks Goodell to recuse self from Brady appeal Updated: May-19-15 7:51 pm
- Kraft-Goodell relationship frayed by NFL investigation Updated: May-18-15 5:27 pm
- Perjury charge dropped against Aaron Hernandez's fiancee Updated: May-15-15 12:42 pm
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A perjury charge was dropped Friday against the fiancee of former New England Patriots star and convicted murderer Aaron Hernandez.
- Falcons' Blank says failure to admit mistakes hurt Patriots Updated: May-14-15 3:59 pm
ATLANTA - Falcons owner Arthur Blank said Thursday there is a "general feeling" that the Patriots' failure to acknowledge mistakes added to the punishment they received for deflating footballs.
- Colts taking quiet approach to debate over Deflategate Updated: May-13-15 5:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Dwayne Allen was in an awkward position Wednesday.
- John Elway says freak injuries won't change rookie minicamps Updated: May-12-15 7:44 pm
- MLB pumps up ball security after Tom Brady flap Updated: May-12-15 6:50 pm
NEW YORK - Even before Tom Brady was penalized, Major League Baseball boosted its prevent defense.
- Despite $1M fine, Patriots reap profit from Brady suspension Updated: May-12-15 6:23 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - A four-game suspension.
- NFL investigator says he found direct evidence against Brady Updated: May-12-15 4:04 pm
NEW YORK - The lawyer who investigated the New England Patriots insisted Tuesday that he found direct, not just circumstantial, evidence to show quarterback Tom Brady knew team employees were deflating footballs.
- Reid hits NFL over 'racist' Redskins name Updated: May-12-15 2:19 pm
WASHINGTON - Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid says the National Football League is more concerned with air in footballs than the Washington Redskins' "racist" name.
- Veteran CB Arrington released by Patriots Updated: May-11-15 5:20 pm
- Deflated-ball trick nothing new in games people play Updated: May-10-15 12:28 pm
If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.
- Don Shula says his Dolphins 'didn't deflate any balls' Updated: May-09-15 1:48 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Don Shula says he's proud of his legacy with the Miami Dolphins because they never deflated balls.
- Manning returns to Indy but avoids talking about Patriots Updated: May-08-15 9:04 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Peyton Manning tried to take the air out of "Deflategate" on Friday.
- Column: After sullied week in sports, let's all shower off Updated: May-08-15 6:02 pm
After a sullied week in sports, we sure could use a shower.