- Nev. fails in watchdog report of judge disclosures Updated: Dec-04-13 4:41 pm
- Simpson files appeal notice to Nevada high court Updated: Dec-03-13 6:59 pm
- Winnemucca man dies in crash on I-80 near Elko Updated: Dec-03-13 6:13 am
- NHP IDs pedestrian killed on I-80 on Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-29-13 2:15 pm
- Las Vegas man gets new trial over PowerPoint slide Updated: Nov-28-13 4:05 pm
- Idaho woman dies in crash in rural central Nevada Updated: Nov-28-13 2:17 pm
- Nevada court rules in favor of TV producer Updated: Nov-27-13 6:21 pm
- Nevada Supreme Court upholds ethics laws Updated: Nov-27-13 5:46 pm
- Teen killed trying to flag down truck on I-80 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:11 am
- Nevada court seeks cities' input on term limits Updated: Nov-26-13 6:48 pm
- Man mistakenly arrested 11 times can't sue police Updated: Nov-23-13 3:05 pm
- Nevada Highway Patrol chief resigns Updated: Nov-22-13 4:29 pm
- Court date reset in Calif. for ex-Nevada lawmaker Updated: Nov-22-13 12:47 pm
- Nevada AG hails verdict in defective PVC pipe case Updated: Nov-16-13 7:43 pm
- Nevada court weighs arrest of man using phone GPS Updated: Nov-15-13 2:34 pm
- Fed plan to bury nuke waste in Nevada drawing fire Updated: Nov-14-13 6:36 pm
- Nevada court says retirement info public Updated: Nov-14-13 5:26 pm
- Court upholds suspension of Whittemore law license Updated: Nov-13-13 7:48 pm
- Nevada AG urges smartphone theft protections Updated: Nov-13-13 6:13 am
- Board OKs deal for Nevada Medicare debt Updated: Nov-12-13 5:14 pm
- Nevada assemblyman marries longtime partner in DC Updated: Nov-12-13 4:34 pm
- Court orders hearing in children's seized accounts Updated: Nov-11-13 2:40 pm
- 14-year-old girl dead after truck hits 3 in Vegas Updated: Nov-11-13 10:28 am
- CA woman could face charges in NV cone zone crash Updated: Nov-09-13 7:01 pm
- NV Energy won't pass sale costs on to customers Updated: Nov-08-13 5:53 pm
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Supreme Court is calling the grade it received in a watchdog group's nationwide survey of judicial financial disclosures "unfortunate" and "misleading."
LAS VEGAS - O.J. Simpson's lawyers said Tuesday they will take his case back to the Nevada Supreme Court, hoping justices will overturn a lower court judge's decision last week denying the former football star a new trial in his armed robbery case.
ELKO, Nevada - A 50-year-old Winnemucca man was killed in a weekend crash on U.S. Interstate 80 about 35 miles west of Elko.
RENO, Nevada - Troopers say a 26-year-old northern Nevada man is dead after trying to cross Interstate 80 in front of a semitrailer on Thanksgiving night.
LAS VEGAS - A Las Vegas man accused in a 2011 crime spree was granted a new trial this week, after the Nevada Supreme Court ruled the jury might have been tainted by a PowerPoint slide featuring his battered face superimposed with the word "GUILTY."
TONOPAH, Nevada - Nevada troopers say a 54-year-old Idaho woman who wasn't wearing a seatbelt was killed when her car rolled over in a remote area west of Tonopah.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A Las Vegas television producer is protected by Nevada's shield law and doesn't have to divulge her sources for news reports about a financial firm owned by the son of a late governor, the state Supreme Court ruled Wednesday.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court upheld the state's ethics laws on Wednesday while backing the censure of a Sparks councilman for his 2005 vote on a casino project involving his former campaign manager.
LOVELOCK, Nevada - Authorities say an 18-year-old California woman was hit and killed near Lovelock, Nevada while trying to flag down a pickup truck for help.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court on Tuesday invited cities to join the legal debate over whether city council members who are termed out from seeking re-election can run for mayor.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A man arrested or detained nearly a dozen times because he was mistaken for a suspected drug dealer cannot sue Las Vegas police, the Nevada Supreme Court has ruled.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The head of the Nevada Highway Patrol has resigned after being on the job less than two years.
LAS VEGAS - A California pretrial hearing has been delayed for a former Las Vegas-area lawmaker jailed since March in a freeway chase and scuffle with officers the day he was expelled from the Nevada Assembly.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto is hailing a jury verdict that found a company knowingly made defective water and sewer pipes sold to dozens of municipalities and water districts across several states.
YERINGTON, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court is considering whether a convicted stalker's constitutional rights were violated when a Douglas County sheriff's deputy tracked him through his cellphone's global positioning system without first obtaining a warrant.
LAS VEGAS - Federal plans to truck radioactive material from a World War II-era plant in Tennessee to Nevada for burial in the desert are rekindling a long-running battle to prevent the Silver State from becoming the nation's nuclear dumping ground.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Information about public employee retirement benefits is a matter of public record, but files on individual retirees are confidential, the Nevada Supreme Court ruled in a unanimous opinion Thursday.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A divided Nevada Supreme Court upheld the temporary suspension Wednesday of ex-power broker Harvey Whittemore's law license following his conviction on three felonies involving illegal campaign contributions to U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in 2007.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto is urging leading smartphone makers to develop technology to protect consumers by drying up secondary markets for stolen phones.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Squaring up with the Internal Revenue Service is never pleasant, but a Nevada board Tuesday jumped at the chance to repay $1.7 million in Medicare payroll taxes that haven't been paid in more than two decades for judges and some other employees.
LAS VEGAS - Nevada Assemblyman Andrew Martin says he married his longtime domestic partner over the weekend in Washington, D.C.
LAS VEGAS - A Clark County judge erred by not holding a hearing on whether Nevada State Bank improperly garnished nearly $12,000 in saving accounts co-owned by three Las Vegas siblings to settle their parent's $4.1 million loan default, the Nevada Supreme Court has ruled.
LAS VEGAS - One of three pedestrians who was struck a pickup truck in a Las Vegas street over the weekend has died.
BATTLE MOUNTAIN, Nevada - A California driver accused of striking and killing two road workers in an Interstate 80 construction zone in northern Nevada could face charges.
LAS VEGAS - NV Energy Inc. has abandoned its plan to charge customers for part of the price of its acquisition by a subsidiary of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway.