- Court won't reconsider Reno mayor term limit case Updated: Mar-05-14 5:45 pm
- NHP: speed, alcohol, contributed to fatal crash Updated: Mar-05-14 3:29 pm
- Nevada high court considers ballot measure rules Updated: Mar-05-14 3:02 pm
- Nevada ads aim at red light, stop sign crashes Updated: Mar-05-14 6:26 am
- Troopers: Man, dog die in crash with semitrailer Updated: Mar-04-14 4:00 am
- Nevada election season kicks off in earnest Monday Updated: Mar-02-14 9:08 am
- Hearing reset in Calif. for ex-Nevada lawmaker Updated: Feb-28-14 6:03 pm
- Coroner IDs Colo. boy dead in Nev. dirt bike crash Updated: Feb-28-14 1:16 pm
- Judge loses Nevada high court discipline ruling Updated: Feb-27-14 6:34 pm
- Nevada court says Sands can keep documents secret Updated: Feb-27-14 5:01 pm
- Official: Elko County panel violated meeting law Updated: Feb-27-14 1:17 pm
- Delaware, Nevada eye online poker agreement Updated: Feb-25-14 3:50 am
- Agency says man killed by 2 rangers made threats Updated: Feb-20-14 6:37 pm
- Nevada Highway Patrol: Trooper didn't fire on man Updated: Feb-19-14 3:52 pm
- Cresent Hardy launches congressional bid Updated: Feb-18-14 8:23 pm
- Reid: Democrats will field Nev. governor candidate Updated: Feb-18-14 6:51 pm
- Las Vegas lawyer to seek Nevada Assembly seat Updated: Feb-18-14 4:05 pm
- Sisolak won't run for Nevada governor Updated: Feb-18-14 2:51 pm
- Victim in I-80 fatal identified Updated: Feb-17-14 6:07 pm
- Nevada court won't delay death penalty trials Updated: Feb-17-14 3:40 pm
- Nevada AG takes deal in lender fraud civil lawsuit Updated: Feb-14-14 9:25 pm
- 1 dead in officer-involved shooting near Red Rock Updated: Feb-14-14 5:31 pm
- 9 Nevada lawmakers travel to Taiwan Updated: Feb-14-14 5:25 pm
- Clarification: Patient Dumping-Lawsuit story Updated: Feb-14-14 5:14 pm
- Couples, groups launch Nevada gay marriage push Updated: Feb-13-14 11:07 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court will not be swayed to change its mind over term-out city council members running for mayor.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Highway Patrol says speed and alcohol were contributing factors in the death of a man who crashed his pickup on Interstate 80.
LAS VEGAS - Restricting Nevada initiative petitions to a single subject invites legal challenges that stall the process and prevents backers from gathering signatures by a mandated deadline, critics of the requirement told the Nevada Supreme Court.
LAS VEGAS - State police and transportation officials are launching a drive to tell Nevada motorists to pay attention to red lights and stop signs.
WELLINGTON, Nevada - The Nevada Highway Patrol says a man and his dog have died after his truck collided with a tractor-trailer hauling 10 bulls in western Nevada.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Candidates for Nevada political offices have been raising money and campaigning for months, but the 2014 election cycle kicks into a higher gear Monday when the official filing period begins.
LAS VEGAS - A pretrial hearing was again reset for a former Las Vegas-area lawmaker jailed in California for nearly a year since his arrest in a freeway scuffle with police the day he was expelled from the Nevada Legislature.
BOULDER CITY, Nevada - Authorities have identified a 14-year-old Colorado boy who died after a crash involving his dirt bike and a truck south of Boulder City, Nevada
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Supreme Court on Thursday rejected an embattled family court judge's claims that an investigation that led to his public censure and suspension without pay was biased and that the complaint against him was flawed.
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Supreme Court has sided with Las Vegas Sands Corp. on the question of whether the company has to hand over confidential documents to an executive suing for wrongful termination.
ELKO, Nevada - The Elko County Commission violated the state's open meeting law by giving improper notice involving an agenda item last fall and should change the way it does business, the Nevada attorney general's office said in a legal opinion.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Online poker players in Delaware may soon have a bigger pool of competitors to play against.
LAS VEGAS - A 20-year-old Los Angeles man who was shot dead by Bureau of Land Management rangers on a highway outside Las Vegas made threats to kill and tried to grab a rifle from a Nevada Highway Patrol vehicle, federal officials said Thursday.
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Highway Patrol says a trooper at the scene of a shooting that left a Los Angeles man dead did not fire his weapon.
LAS VEGAS - Nevada Assemblyman Cresent Hardy is launching his bid for Congress and hopes to unseat incumbent Democratic Rep. Steven Horsford in November.
LAS VEGAS - Las Vegas attorney Erven Nelson is announcing his Republican candidacy for the Nevada Assembly.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Clark County Commissioner Steve Sisolak has ended months of speculation, announcing he will not challenge Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval in November.
MUSTANG, Nevada - Authorities have identified the victim of last week's fatal accident on Interstate 80 in northern Nevada.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court has denied petitions from two murder defendants who wanted their potential death penalty trials delayed until the Legislature completes and reviews a cost study on capital punishment.
LAS VEGAS - Nevada took a settlement Friday and dropped a consumer-fraud lawsuit against a mortgage services firm that state Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto had accused of orchestrating a massive illegal "robosigning" scheme.
LAS VEGAS - Authorities say a man is dead in an officer-involved shooting near Red Rock Canyon.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nine Nevada state legislators, including the Assembly and Senate leaders, are on an eight-day trip to Taiwan.
LAS VEGAS - In a story Feb. 13, The Associated Press reported that a Las Vegas psychiatric hospital treated an average of more than 6,000 patients a year since 2008, and that 1,473 of them had been bused out of state. The story should have specified that the 1,473 patients were bused out of Nevada over the same five-year period, or an average of 295 per year.
LAS VEGAS - Several gay couples helped a coalition of advocacy groups in Nevada put a face on what they called marriage equality on Thursday, launching a push to get the Legislature in 2015 and voters in 2016 to change the state constitution to allow same-sex unions.