- NFL Personality: CBS's Smith, only woman directing NFL games Updated: Oct-09-15 2:52 pm
NEW YORK - Suzanne Smith likes to assign a cameraperson to shoot the teams running onto the field when she directs NFL games for CBS.
- Steelers' pass rush revived under Keith Butler Updated: Oct-08-15 6:47 pm
PITTSBURGH - Mike Tomlin isn't one to mince words.
- Steelers hoping for more from passing game against Chargers Updated: Oct-07-15 7:36 pm
PITTSBURGH - The catch was difficult. Well, difficult for most receivers not named Antonio Brown.
- Rookie Boswell latest to get a chance kicking for Steelers Updated: Oct-06-15 3:12 pm
PITTSBURGH - Chris Boswell didn't watch the end of Josh Scobee's brief tenure kicking for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Ravens receiver Steve Smith could miss game vs. Browns Updated: Oct-05-15 6:28 pm
OWNINGS MILLS, Maryland - The Baltimore Ravens got their first win of the season last week, but may have lost a pivotal member of their depleted receiving corps in the process.
- Other than Santos, bad week for kickers Updated: Oct-05-15 5:50 pm
NEW YORK - All plaudits to Cairo Santos of the Chiefs for making seven field goals Sunday. At least someone was able to kick the ball straight this week.
- Steelers receiver Bryant humbled after 4-game suspension Updated: Oct-05-15 4:25 pm
PITTSBURGH - The texts popped into Martavis Bryant's phone every morning.
- Don't trust the kicker? Give it to your All-Pro Updated: Oct-05-15 3:37 pm
Not letting a shaky kicker try a 50-yard field goal in overtime is understandable. Not giving an All-Pro running back the ball on fourth-and-1 makes less sense.
- Steelers cut kicker Josh Scobee, sign Chris Boswell Updated: Oct-03-15 3:05 pm
PITTSBURGH - Josh Scobee's miserable fourth quarter against the Baltimore Ravens cost him his job.
- Steelers regrouping after strange loss to Ravens Updated: Oct-02-15 5:03 pm
PITTSBURGH - Tough losses are part of the job. Weird losses too.
- Ravens revitalized after 23-20 overtime win against Steelers Updated: Oct-02-15 9:50 am
PITTSBURGH - John Harbaugh considered going for it. Joe Flacco had other ideas.
- Missed kicks cost Steelers in 23-20 overtime loss to Ravens Updated: Oct-02-15 1:28 am
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers had every opportunity to put their biggest rivals away, perhaps for good this season.
- Ravens rally late, top Steelers 23-20 in overtime Updated: Oct-02-15 1:05 am
PITTSBURGH - Playing to salvage a rapidly deteriorating season, the Baltimore Ravens needed a little help.
- Roethlisberger out for Steelers; Gillmore out for Ravens Updated: Oct-01-15 7:23 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and linebacker Ryan Shazier are among the inactives for Thursday night's game against Baltimore.
- Rams' Foles says there's plenty he can do better Updated: Sep-30-15 7:28 pm
ST. LOUIS - Nick Foles is easy to spot when examining the St. Louis Rams' offensive woes.
- Confident Vick prepared to fill in for Roethlisberger Updated: Sep-29-15 8:32 pm
PITTSBURGH - Michael Vick's faith never wavered.
- Ravens intend to stage historic comeback from 0-3 start Updated: Sep-29-15 3:26 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - Having reached the playoffs in six of the past seven years, the Baltimore Ravens are generally considered to be among the NFL elite.
- Roethlisberger frustrated but relieved after knee injury Updated: Sep-29-15 11:01 am
PITTSBURGH - Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger says he's frustrated but relieved his knee injury is not more serious.
- Rams last in offense after dismal showing Updated: Sep-28-15 9:04 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams paid more attention to the offense in the offseason, changing quarterbacks, going young on the offensive line and drafting running back Todd Gurley.
- Steelers top Rams 12-6; Roethlisberger injures knee Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
ST. LOUIS - Ben Roethlisberger left the Edward Jones Dome on crutches.
- Roethlisberger injures left knee, Steelers wait on MRI Updated: Sep-27-15 8:52 pm
The Steelers will wait for results of an MRI on Ben Roethlisberger's left knee after the three-time Pro Bowl quarterback was carted off the field in the third quarter of Sunday's 12-6 win at St. Louis.
- Rams' offense sputters in 12-6 loss to Steelers Updated: Sep-27-15 8:48 pm
ST. LOUIS - Todd Gurley wasn't impressive in his NFL debut, but neither were his more experienced teammates.
- Steelers top Rams 12-6; Roethlisberger injures knee Updated: Sep-27-15 8:45 pm
ST. LOUIS - Big Ben was the only postgame topic that really mattered to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Michael Vick's reaction when Ben Roethlisberger went down in the third quarter, and he had to grab his helmet and go, said it all.
- Start of Steelers-Rams delayed by small fire, cleanup Updated: Sep-27-15 3:55 pm
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):