- Laviolette will coach US at world championships Updated: Apr-15-14 7:00 pm
- Flyers goalie Steve Mason iffy for playoffs Updated: Apr-15-14 6:12 pm
- Flyers turn worst start into postseason berth Updated: Apr-14-14 8:44 pm
- Staal scores twice as 'Canes beat Flyers 6-5 in SO Updated: Apr-13-14 7:47 pm
- Streit's OT goal lifts Flyers over Penguins 4-3 Updated: Apr-12-14 7:41 pm
- 3-goal third helps Lightning beat Flyers 4-2 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:33 pm
- Flyers clinch playoff spot with 5-2 win Updated: Apr-08-14 11:44 pm
- Panthers G Luongo scratched vs. Flyers Updated: Apr-08-14 8:08 pm
- NHL suspends Flyers' Rinaldo 4 games for head hit Updated: Apr-07-14 8:11 pm
- Sabres injury list grows with 3 more hurt Updated: Apr-07-14 7:29 pm
- Schenn scores 2, lifts skidding Flyers over Sabres Updated: Apr-06-14 11:50 pm
- Bruins clinch top spot in East with 5-2 win Updated: Apr-05-14 5:44 pm
- Kadri lifts Leafs over Bruins in OT 4-3 Updated: Apr-04-14 12:15 am
- Bobrovsky, Blue Jackets blank Philadelphia 2-0 Updated: Apr-03-14 11:07 pm
- Miller, Blues blank Flyers 1-0 in shootout Updated: Apr-02-14 12:26 am
- Bruins beat Flyers 4-3 for 9th straight road win Updated: Mar-30-14 6:02 pm
- Flyers snap 2-game skid in 4-2 win over Toronto Updated: Mar-28-14 10:57 pm
- Florida, Dayton advance to Elite Eight Updated: Mar-28-14 3:37 am
- Lundqvist, Rangers top Flyers 3-1 Updated: Mar-27-14 12:09 am
- Rangers' Kreider (hand) to miss at least 5 games Updated: Mar-26-14 8:11 pm
- King lifts Kings past Flyers 3-2 Updated: Mar-24-14 11:04 pm
- Flyers top Blues 4-1 for 5th straight win Updated: Mar-23-14 1:41 am
- Syracuse falters late, loses to Dayton 55-53 Updated: Mar-23-14 12:30 am
- Dayton stuns Syracuse 55-53 to reach Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-22-14 11:47 pm
- Simmonds scores twice to lift Flyers past Stars Updated: Mar-20-14 11:41 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Longtime NHL coach Peter Laviolette will lead Team USA at the IIHF World Championships next month in Minsk, Belarus.
VOORHEES, New Jersey - Steve Mason kept the Philadelphia Flyers afloat when they struggled early in the season. Now they may have to start the playoffs without their No. 1 goalie.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers turned the worst start in team history all the way into another playoff berth.
PHILADELPHIA - Sunday's regular-season finale felt almost like a playoff game for Carolina Hurricanes coach Kirk Muller.
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning have put themselves in position for home-ice in their opening playoff round against Montreal.
SUNRISE, Florida - The Philadelphia Flyers are ready for the playoffs.
PHILADELPHIA - The NHL has suspended Philadelphia Flyers forward Zac Rinaldo for four games for an illegal check to the head.
BUFFALO, New York - Sabres coach Ted Nolan knocked twice on the wooden podium for good luck in hoping his team can finish the final week of the season without any more injuries.
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins own the NHL's best home record.
TORONTO - Nazem Kadri gave the Toronto Maple Leafs a win they badly needed - and that still may not have helped them much as they try to make the playoffs.
PHILADELPHIA - Sergei Bobrovsky stuck it to his former team, then gave his stick a few extra shakes in celebration toward the jeering crowd.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues acquired Ryan Miller for moments such as these.
PHILADELPHIA - There is no secret to Boston's road success. The Bruins play their system and play it well no matter where they play.
PHILADELPHIA - Riddick Bowe made the playful jab.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Scottie "McBuckets" has Florida deep in the NCAA tournament once again. The Dayton Flyers are the latest mid-major upstart still in the bracket.
NEW YORK - Henrik Lundqvist didn't start this night with a ceremony in his honor, and he didn't finish it with a shutout.
NEW YORK - Rangers forward Chris Kreider is sitting out against the Philadelphia Flyers because of a left hand injury that also will force him to skip at least New York's upcoming four-game Western Conference trip.
PHILADELPHIA - The Los Angeles Kings improved their play after blowing a two-goal lead on the road. A little experience goes a long way.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers have gone from a team fighting for a playoff spot to one of the NHL's most dangerous contenders.
BUFFALO, New York - It wasn't supposed to end this way for senior C.J. Fair and Syracuse.
BUFFALO, New York - Dayton coach Archie Miller almost didn't want to look.
PHILADELPHIA - Things are going so well for the Philadelphia Flyers right now that they don't even need to be at their best to come out on top.