- Seguin has 3-goal second, Stars beat Flyers 5-1 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:11 pm
- Flyers roll past Red Wings 6-3 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:00 am
- Wild break deadlock in 3rd, beat Flyers 2-0 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:06 am
- Comcast-Spectacor president Luukko resigns Updated: Dec-02-13 5:13 pm
- Flyers edge Predators 3-2 in shootout Updated: Dec-01-13 12:08 am
- Flyers beat Jets 2-1 in early day game Updated: Nov-29-13 4:08 pm
- Hedman scores 2 goals, Lightning top Flyers 4-2 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:02 am
- Bergenheim, Thomas lead Panthers past Flyers 3-1 Updated: Nov-25-13 11:51 pm
- Read, Mason lead Flyers over Islanders Updated: Nov-23-13 10:44 pm
- Read scores 2 goals, Flyers top Sabres 4-1 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:01 pm
- Lightning, Avs and Blues among NHL notables so far Updated: Nov-21-13 6:08 pm
- Timonen leads Flyers over Senators 5-2 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:33 pm
- Jets topple Flyers 3-2 in shootout Updated: Nov-16-13 12:54 am
- Schenn scores twice as Flyers beat Penguins, 2-1 Updated: Nov-14-13 12:30 am
- Flyers shut out Senators 5-0 Updated: Nov-12-13 11:38 pm
- Giroux scores for Flyers in 4-2 win over Oilers Updated: Nov-09-13 5:54 pm
- Oilers agree to sign goalie Bryzgalov Updated: Nov-08-13 8:09 pm
- Devils end scoreless skid with 3-0 win over Flyers Updated: Nov-07-13 10:59 pm
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars gave team-logo baseball caps to their fans as a promotion Saturday. The fans gave the hats back in a delayed reaction to Tyler Seguin's third second-period goal.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Someone has to score first and for the first time in eight games the Minnesota Wild beat their opponent to the punch.
PHILADELPHIA - Comcast-Spectacor said Monday that its president and chief operating officer, Peter Luukko, had resigned from the company after deciding to pursue other entrepreneurial activities.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Philadelphia Flyers have started their six-game, 13-day road trip off in winning style even if they needed more than overtime to pull out the victory.
PHILADELPHIA - A rare morning start didn't bother the Flyers, who jumped out over a sluggish Jets team that couldn't get going until it was too late.
TAMPA, Florida - Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay.
SUNRISE, Florida - It's been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim.
PHILADELPHIA - It didn't take the Philadelphia Flyers too long to even their record after an awful start.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers have turned their season around by playing smart hockey. Some good luck hasn't hurt, either.
The NHL's regular season is roughly one-fourth finished, flying perhaps under the radar with most sports fans fixated on the NFL and others focusing on the NBA, college football and basketball.
PHILADELPHIA - After a terrible start, the Philadelphia Flyers are back on track.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Because of Dustin Byfuglien, Jets coach Claude Noel was happy to talk about the Winnipeg Jets' power play Friday night.
PITTSBURGH - The Philadelphia Flyers appear to have recovered from a rough start to the season, while the intrastate rival Pittsburgh Penguins seem to be coming back to the rest of the pack after their strong start.
OTTAWA - The Philadelphia Flyers are starting to show improvement.
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia Flyers captain Claude Giroux's teammates had a feeling he would end his 21-game goal drought Saturday.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The Edmonton Oilers say they have a verbal agreement in place to sign goalie Ilya Bryzgalov to a one-year contract.
PHILADELPHIA - Martin Brodeur has blanked all types of Flyers teams over two decades.