- Cook leads Rams receivers in catches, yards Updated: Dec-05-13 8:39 pm
- Wilson's play generating some MVP buzz Updated: Dec-05-13 7:41 pm
- Dorsey doing all the little things to make strides Updated: Dec-05-13 7:15 pm
- Arizona burned by tight end catches in every loss Updated: Dec-05-13 6:55 pm
- Must-win game for the 49ers vs. Seattle? Not really Updated: Dec-05-13 1:54 pm
- Rams C Barnes set to make first career start Updated: Dec-04-13 7:59 pm
- 49ers' Joe Looney takes on key offensive line role Updated: Dec-04-13 7:35 pm
- Carroll says no resolution to Browner's situation Updated: Dec-04-13 6:57 pm
- Guard Dahl returns to practice for Rams Updated: Dec-04-13 4:50 pm
- 49ers prepare to stay composed in emotional game Updated: Dec-03-13 9:51 pm
- Seahawks not satisfied with just being in playoffs Updated: Dec-03-13 5:24 pm
- Seahawks fans cause small quake during Saints game Updated: Dec-03-13 4:33 pm
- Dome owners fight to keep Rams in St. Louis Updated: Dec-03-13 4:15 pm
- 5 things to know after Seahawks rout Saints 34-7 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:33 am
- Seattle fans set new stadium noise record Updated: Dec-03-13 1:59 am
- Saints lose 34-7 at Seattle Updated: Dec-03-13 1:38 am
- Seahawks beat Saints 34-7 to clinch playoff spot Updated: Dec-03-13 1:08 am
- 11 penalties doomed Rams against 49ers Updated: Dec-02-13 7:44 pm
- Percy Harvin inactive for Seahawks against Saints Updated: Dec-02-13 7:30 pm
- Rams C Wells sidelined with broken left ankle Updated: Dec-02-13 7:18 pm
- Arians: 'Many problems' in officiating in Philly Updated: Dec-02-13 5:53 pm
- Back on track, 49ers prepare for rival Seahawks Updated: Dec-02-13 5:11 pm
- 5 things to know after Eagles beat Cardinals 24-21 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:48 am
- 5 things to know after 49ers pass Rams 23-13 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:33 am
- Rams fail to slow down 49ers' passing game in loss Updated: Dec-01-13 9:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams expected big things this season from free agent tight end Jared Cook.
SANTA CLARA, California - Glenn Dorsey quickly emerged as a stabilizing force in the middle of San Francisco's dominant defensive line.
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals' defense ranks in the upper reaches of the NFL.
Start the hyperventilating. Break out the exclamation marks. It's Seattle week! The biggest game of the year! The one that pundits already are calling a "must-win" for the San Francisco 49ers. Absolutely, positively, enormously gigantic.
ST. LOUIS - For a change, Tim Barnes has the upper hand when it comes to trash-talking with fellow St. Louis Rams offensive lineman Barrett Jones.
SANTA CLARA, California - A little-known offensive lineman with less than one full game of NFL experience could find himself starting for San Francisco in its biggest game of the year yet.
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Wednesday the club is still awaiting word on any possible discipline coming for cornerback Brandon Browner, who might be healthy enough to return to practice this week.
SANTA CLARA, California - The San Francisco 49ers are ready for some serious chatter coming from that brash, big-talking Seattle secondary.
SEATTLE - Pete Carroll gathered his team in the locker room and finally offered some congratulations.
SEATTLE - Seahawks fans rocked the stadium so hard during Monday night's matchup with New Orleans that seismic instruments registered small tremors at various points in the game.
ST. LOUIS - The owners of the Edward Jones Dome said Tuesday they are hopeful the St. Louis Rams won't leave after city leaders rejected $700 million in publicly funded upgrades sought by the team under a clause some officials now regret signing.
SEATTLE - The Seattle Seahawks fans have set a new noise record for loudest outdoor sports stadium, taking back a mark they achieved earlier this season.
SEATTLE - This trip to the Pacific Northwest was a disaster for the New Orleans Saints.
SEATTLE - A couple thousand Seahawks fans were crowded in front of the television stage when Russell Wilson walked out of the locker room still in full uniform.
ST. LOUIS - Coach Jeff Fisher is willing to forget about the season-high 11 penalties the Rams took on Sunday in a 23-13 loss at San Francisco.
ST. LOUIS - Rams center Scott Wells is likely out for the rest of the season after he broke his left ankle in the first half of Sunday's 23-13 loss at San Francisco.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals' 24-21 loss at Philadelphia.
SANTA CLARA, California - Donte Whitner realizes how different the San Francisco 49ers are now from the team that got whipped at Seattle in Week 2.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles has already reached a point where mistakes are rare and strong performances are expected.
SAN FRANCISCO - A passing game scrutinized for weeks suddenly is on a nice roll for San Francisco. At the perfect time, too, with a playoff berth at stake.
SAN FRANCISCO - The St. Louis Rams arrived in San Francisco ready to grab some momentum for the December push with a third straight victory.