- 49ers Jim Harbaugh ready for start of free agency Updated: Mar-08-14 5:41 pm
- Jaguars, Seahawks DT Bryant agree to 4-year deal Updated: Mar-08-14 5:29 pm
- Seattle signs Jeanpierre, Johnson to 1-year deals Updated: Mar-07-14 6:57 pm
- Cardinals hire Roger Kingdom, re-sign NT Ta'amu Updated: Mar-06-14 6:49 pm
- CB Culliver continues outreach to LGBT community Updated: Mar-06-14 4:43 pm
- Matthews looks to continue family tradition in NFL Updated: Mar-05-14 6:18 pm
- Suspended CB Brandon Browner reinstated by NFL Updated: Mar-04-14 8:42 pm
- Russell Wilson enjoys time with Texas Rangers Updated: Mar-03-14 11:29 pm
- 49ers, WR Anquan Boldin agree to 2-year deal Updated: Mar-03-14 9:21 pm
- Judge sides with Rams in age discrimination suit Updated: Mar-01-14 7:00 pm
- 49ers, Daniel Kilgore agree to 3-year extension Updated: Feb-27-14 4:12 pm
- Back home from Russia, Davis regroups for football Updated: Feb-25-14 5:41 pm
- Niners RB Lattimore ready to run Updated: Feb-25-14 2:13 pm
- Browns coach dismisses Harbaugh report as 'noise' Updated: Feb-22-14 6:28 pm
- WR Sidney Rice tweets apparent goodbye to Seattle Updated: Feb-21-14 7:25 pm
- Attorney: Lynch to plead down DUI case Updated: Feb-20-14 5:11 pm
- Falcons add former Rams GM Billy Devaney as scout Updated: Feb-19-14 6:51 pm
- 2 women say they were punched at Seahawks' parade Updated: Feb-14-14 9:34 pm
- Fisher cleared Gregg Willliams hire with Goodell Updated: Feb-13-14 3:47 pm
- Rams hire Gregg Williams as defensive coordinator Updated: Feb-12-14 3:52 pm
STANFORD, California - San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh is ready for a busy week ahead with the start of free agency and is moving forward from the recent news that the Cleveland Browns inquired about trading for him.
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks have signed offensive lineman Lemuel Jeanpierre and safety Jeron Johnson to one-year contract extensions, and given restricted free agent wide receiver Doug Baldwin a second-round tender.
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have hired two-time Olympic gold medalist Roger Kingdom as assistant strength and conditioning coach.
SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver is continuing his outreach to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community more than a year after his anti-gay remarks leading up to the Super Bowl.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M offensive tackle Jake Matthews will be the seventh member of his family to play in the NFL if he is drafted as expected in May.
Former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner tweeted Tuesday that he was reinstated by the NFL following his suspension in December for violating the league's policy on substance abuse.
SAN FRANCISCO - While chatter has swirled about Jim Harbaugh's future with the 49ers in recent weeks, wide receiver Anquan Boldin has secured his status in San Francisco - and even credited the coach for his decision to come back.
ST. LOUIS - A federal jury in St. Louis has found in favor of the St. Louis Rams in a lawsuit filed by a woman who claimed she was forced out because of her age.
SAN FRANCISCO - Vernon Davis is back in the Bay Area following a whirlwind, three-night visit to the Sochi Olympics early last week as USA Curling's honorary captain, and the 49ers tight end is now ready to resume his regular offseason football training regimen.
INDIANAPOLIS - After a 25-day search, the Cleveland Browns hired Mike Pettine as their new head coach last month.
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch expects to see his driving under the influence trial in California come to an end on Friday when he pleads guilty a lesser charge of reckless driving.
SEATTLE - As a devoted Seattle Seahawks fan, 67-year-old Margy Conlee says she rounded up her daughter, her 7-year-old granddaughter and a young neighbor to travel the 45 miles from her Roy, Washington, home to the Seahawks' Super Bowl championship parade in Seattle.
ST. LOUIS - Before hiring Gregg Williams as his defensive coordinator for the second time, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher cleared it with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
ST. LOUIS - Gregg Williams is returning to the Rams as defensive coordinator, the first time he will lead a defense since he lost his job in New Orleans amid the fallout from the team's bounty scandal.