- 49ers remove RB Hyde from active/non-football injury list Updated: Jul-29-15 6:54 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Second-year 49ers running back Carlos Hyde has been elevated to the active roster less than 24 hours after the team announced he was on the active/non-football injury list.
- Cardinals place Gresham on active/PUP list Updated: Jul-29-15 5:30 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals placed tight end Jermaine Gresham on the active/physically unable to perform list Wednesday because of a back injury.
- NFL 2015: Players who could make breakthroughs in 2015 Updated: Jul-29-15 2:36 am
If you're not sure where Le'Veon Bell and Justin Forsett came from to reach the top of the NFL rushing charts, this will be helpful.
- 'Dr. Jen' embraces breakthrough role with Arizona Cardinals Updated: Jul-28-15 8:08 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Jen Welter accepts the title of trailblazer, embraces the chance to be a role model for girls and, perhaps most of all, can't wait to get beyond the hype and on to work when the Arizona Cardinals open training camp this weekend.
- Adrian Wilson to be added to Cardinals Ring of Honor Updated: Jul-20-15 2:43 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals are adding Adrian Wilson to the team's Ring of Honor.
- Man gets 5 years in prison for bathroom brawl at 49ers game Updated: Jul-14-15 10:37 pm
FRESNO, California - A man who pleaded no contest to starting a bathroom brawl at a San Francisco 49ers game has been sentenced to five years in state prison.
- Former 49er Ray McDonald charged with domestic violence Updated: Jul-09-15 6:36 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Former San Francisco 49er defensive tackle Ray McDonald was charged with domestic violence and false imprisonment in connection with allegations he assaulted his ex-fiancee while she held their 2-month-old child, prosecutors said Thursday.
- Rams take former Clemson OL Battle in supplemental draft Updated: Jul-09-15 4:29 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams selected offensive lineman Isaiah Battle in the fifth round of the NFL supplemental draft.
- Judge weighing Missouri lawmaker lawsuit over Rams stadium Updated: Jun-30-15 4:27 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri state lawmaker asked a judge to block Gov. Jay Nixon from working on plans to build a new NFL stadium in St. Louis, calling the effort a misuse of taxpayer dollars for an "illegal purpose."