- Israel: 40 rockets in alleged Iranian shipment Updated: Mar-09-14 2:01 pm
- Iran's Guard says it has multiple warhead missiles Updated: Mar-05-14 9:44 am
- Iran stands firm on maintaining a nuclear program Updated: Mar-05-14 6:01 am
- Official: Iran has studied Israeli strike tactics Updated: Feb-25-14 6:17 am
- Iran's Rouhani calls for 'constructive' nuke talks Updated: Feb-11-14 3:25 pm
- Iran says warships headed close to US borders Updated: Feb-08-14 2:22 pm
EILAT, Israel - Israel's military says a cargo ship it intercepted in the Red Sea last week carried 40 rockets with a range of up to 160 kilometers (100 miles) and dozens of mortar shells.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard on Wednesday said it had acquired missiles with multiple warheads, the latest armaments advance to be claimed by the Islamic Republic.
TOKYO - Iran's foreign minister pushed back Wednesday against calls for deeper cuts to its nuclear program.
TEHRAN, Iran - A senior Iranian military official said Tuesday that the Islamic Republic has analyzed Israeli strikes during the 2006 war in Lebanon to boost its own defense capabilities against the U.S. and Israel.
TEHRAN, Iran - President Hassan Rouhani called Tuesday for "fair and constructive" nuclear talks with world powers as Iran marked the anniversary of the 1979 Islamic revolution with massive rallies that featured a new American target for their traditional "death to" slogans.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iranian warships dispatched to the Atlantic Ocean will travel close to U.S. maritime borders for the first time, a senior Iranian naval commander said Saturday.