- Smoak's 2 HRs lead Blue Jays over Rangers 3-1 in 10 innings Updated: May-04-16 12:45 am
TORONTO - The Texas Rangers had seemed on course for victory most of Tuesday night courtesy of Rougned Odor's first career leadoff home run on Marco Estrada's second pitch of the game.
- Smoak's 2 HRs lead Blue Jays over Rangers 3-1 in 10 innings Updated: May-03-16 11:01 pm
- Slumping Blue Jays fall short again in 2-1 loss to Rangers Updated: May-02-16 11:37 pm
TORONTO - Expected to be an offensive force, the Toronto Blue Jays aren't getting enough out of their big bats.
- Stroman allows 1 run, Blue Jays beat Rays 5-1 Updated: May-01-16 5:05 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Marcus Stroman gave himself and the Toronto Blue Jays a birthday gift.
- White Sox win 6th straight, blank Blue Jays 4-0 Updated: Apr-27-16 11:19 pm
TORONTO - A rare triple by Dioner Navarro gave the Chicago White Sox something even more uncommon: a series sweep in Toronto.
- Rickard's three-run homer lifts Orioles over Rays 3-1 Updated: Apr-27-16 10:03 pm
- Blue Jays recall RHP Tepera from Triple-A Updated: Apr-27-16 1:29 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays, who lead the majors with seven bullpen losses, shook up their relief corps Wednesday by recalling right-hander Ryan Tepera from Triple-A Buffalo and optioning ambidextrous pitcher Pat Venditte to the Bisons.
- C Smith scratched before White Sox debut, placed on DL Updated: Apr-26-16 4:58 pm
TORONTO - Chicago White Sox catcher Kevan Smith thought he'd be making his major league debut in Toronto. Instead, he made his debut trip to the disabled list.
- Blue Jays recall INF Dominguez, demote RHP Hutchison Updated: Apr-26-16 2:22 pm
TORONTO - The Toronto Blue Jays have recalled infielder Matt Dominguez from Triple-A Buffalo and optioned right-hander Drew Hutchison back to the minor leagues.
- Bautista hits 2-run HR as Blue Jays beat Athletics 6-3 Updated: Apr-24-16 5:30 pm
TORONTO - Toronto's potent offense pounded the ball nearly every time Drew Hutchison was pitching last season.
- Chris Colabello suspended 80 games for positive drug test Updated: Apr-22-16 6:47 pm
TORONTO - Blue Jays first baseman Chris Colabello was suspended Friday for 80 games without pay after testing positive for the same anabolic steroid that caused Philadelphia pitcher Daniel Stumpf to be disciplined last week.
- Blue Jays sign OF Michael Bourn to minor league contract Updated: Apr-22-16 6:06 pm
TORONTO - The Toronto Blue Jays have signed free agent outfielder Michael Bourn to a minor league contract and will send him to extended spring training.
- Machado drives in decisive run as Orioles beat Blue Jays 3-2 Updated: Apr-21-16 11:22 pm
- Chris Colabello gets gift from Steven Wright after beaning Updated: Apr-18-16 4:22 pm
BOSTON - Toronto first baseman Chris Colabello showed up at his locker the morning after getting beaned by Steven Wright to find a present the Boston pitcher left for him.
- Blue Jays rally in 8th to beat Red Sox 4-3 on Patriots' Day Updated: Apr-18-16 3:33 pm
BOSTON - Toronto manager John Gibbons knew Boston had its bullpen lined up.
- Donaldson, Tulowitzki homer as Blue Jays beat Yankees 4-2 Updated: Apr-14-16 10:49 pm
TORONTO - Marcus Stroman's heavy sinker and Josh Donaldson's big bat helped the Toronto Blue Jays beat a division rival for their first series victory of the season.
- Injured catcher Brian McCann back in Yankees lineup Updated: Apr-14-16 5:59 pm
TORONTO - Yankees catcher Brian McCann is back in the starting lineup for Thursday night's series finale against the Blue Jays, two days after leaving a game because of a bruised left big toe.
- Donaldson homers as Blue Jays beat Red Sox 3-0 Updated: Apr-10-16 4:58 pm
TORONTO - Marco Estrada came off the disabled list and promptly put a stop to a Blue Jays losing streak.
- Jays' Estrada comes off 15-day DL to face Red Sox Updated: Apr-10-16 12:02 pm
TORONTO - Right-hander Marco Estrada is coming off the 15-day disabled list to make his season debut against the Boston Red Sox.
- Bautista homers twice but Red Sox beat Blue Jays 8-4 Updated: Apr-09-16 5:52 pm
TORONTO - Jose Bautista had a big day at the plate and a bad day in the outfield.
- Donaldson starts at DH in Toronto's home opener Updated: Apr-08-16 5:33 pm
TORONTO - Slugger Josh Donaldson is starting at designated hitter in the Blue Jays' home opener against the Boston Red Sox on Friday night.
- Jays' Gibbons: No malicious intent about dress comment Updated: Apr-06-16 12:36 pm
ST. PETERBURG, Florida - Toronto manager John Gibbons says he was trying to inject some humor into a tense situation and had "no malicious intent" in his comment that "maybe we'll come out wearing dresses tomorrow" after the Blue Jays lost 3-2 to Tampa Bay on Tuesday night because of baseball's new rule on breaking up double plays.
- New slide rule helps Forsythe, Rays hold off Blue Jays 3-2 Updated: Apr-06-16 1:51 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Logan Forsythe and the Tampa Bay Rays ended up on the right side of a new rule.