- Bats fall silent as Indians lose 5-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 6:20 pm
- Buehrle dominates, Blue Jays blank Indians 5-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 6:12 pm
- Blue Jays activate Reyes, bats leadoff vs Indians Updated: Apr-19-14 12:51 pm
- Blue Jays collapse in 8th for doubleheader sweep Updated: Apr-18-14 12:11 am
- Twins use wild rally past Blue Jays for sweep Updated: Apr-18-14 12:06 am
- Janssen's return to Jays unclear; Reyes due soon Updated: Apr-17-14 5:51 pm
- Wintry weather postpones Jays-Twins; twinbill set Updated: Apr-16-14 6:06 pm
- Blue Jays 2B Izturis out 4-6 months with bad knee Updated: Apr-14-14 6:21 pm
- Buehrle, Blue Jays cruise to 11-3 win over Orioles Updated: Apr-13-14 6:14 pm
- Blue Jays place 2B Izturis on DL, option C Kratz Updated: Apr-13-14 5:20 pm
- Astros hit 3 home runs, beat Blue Jays 6-4 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:09 pm
- Porter says plate collision rule needs clarity Updated: Apr-09-14 7:28 pm
- Sabathia gets 1st win; Yanks beat Blue Jays 6-4 Updated: Apr-06-14 5:48 pm
- Archer, Longoria help Rays top Jays 7-2 Updated: Apr-03-14 11:45 pm
- Tanaka to make Yankees debut Friday Updated: Apr-03-14 10:31 pm
- Jays SS Reyes leaves in 1st with tight hamstring Updated: Mar-31-14 5:06 pm
- Cabrera's HR lifts Jays over Mets 2-0 in Montreal Updated: Mar-29-14 8:11 pm
- Hutchison strong as Blue Jays blank Phillies Updated: Mar-27-14 6:29 pm
- Dickey hit hard in Jays' 10-6 win over Yankees Updated: Mar-26-14 5:12 pm
- Hutchison, McGowan win spots in Blue Jays rotation Updated: Mar-26-14 1:32 pm
- Blue Jays move past losing out on Santana Updated: Mar-25-14 9:00 pm
- Pirates get 29 hits, trounce Blue Jays 22-5 Updated: Mar-25-14 6:18 pm
- Buchanan keeps up bid for Phils' roster spot Updated: Mar-24-14 4:49 pm
- Yankees' Pineda allows 3 runs in 6 innings Updated: Mar-23-14 4:48 pm
- Encarnacion homers, Blue Jays beat Tigers 9-4 Updated: Mar-22-14 7:00 pm
CLEVELAND - Mark Buehrle has a simple explanation for his unbeaten record.
CLEVELAND - Toronto shortstop Jose Reyes has been activated from the 15-day disabled list and is batting leadoff against Cleveland.
MINNEAPOLIS - What started as a bad day for the Toronto Blue Jays turned into a record-breaking disaster by night's end.
MINNEAPOLIS - With the Minnesota Twins well into a truly wild rally, Jason Kubel and Chris Colabello shared a joke as they waited for their turn to bat.
TORONTO - Blue Jays second baseman Maicer Izturis needs surgery for a tear in his left knee and could be out for the rest of the season.
BALTIMORE - When the Toronto Blue Jays broke out their two-week slump at the plate, nothing could stop them from circling the bases - except a gaffe by an overeager ball girl.
TORONTO - With an assist from the broadcast booth, the Houston Astros battered R.A. Dickey's knuckleball on Thursday night.
TORONTO - Major League Baseball's new rule on home plate collisions is causing some confusion.
TORONTO - With an 0-2 start now firmly in the rearview mirror, the New York Yankees are looking forward to heading home for what's likely to be a memorable opener in the Bronx.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon thought Chris Archer would be fine after getting a new contract - and he was right.
TORONTO - Eleven years ago, a highly touted Japanese import made his major league debut for the New York Yankees in Canada. Hideki Matsui had one hit that night in March 2003, driving home Derek Jeter with an RBI single off Roy Halladay in his first at-bat.
MONTREAL - Melky Cabrera's two-run homer in the eighth inning gave the Toronto Blue Jays a 2-0 victory over the New York Mets on Saturday and a sweep of their two-game exhibition series at an Olympic Stadium packed with former Montreal Expos fans.
DUNEDIN, Florida - Toronto opening day starter R.A. Dickey gave up six runs and seven hits over three innings in the Blue Jays' 10-6 victory over the New York Yankees Wednesday.
DUNEDIN, Florida - Drew Hutchison and Dustin McGowan have won spots in the Toronto Blue Jays' rotation.
TORONTO - All winter long, the Blue Jays' primary concern was upgrading the starting pitching. The biggest story in Toronto this spring, though, is the one about the free agent arm that got away.
DUNEDIN, Florida - David Buchanan kept up his bid for a major league roster spot, striking two over two perfect innings Monday in the Philadelphia Phillies' 6-3, rain-shortened win over the Toronto Blue Jays.
TAMPA, Florida - Yankees fifth starter candidate Michael Pineda allowed three runs and six hits over six innings Sunday in New York's 3-1 loss to the Toronto Blue Jays.