- Goodwin, Lawson score 20 apiece as Memphis beats Cincy 63-59 Updated: Feb-06-16 2:44 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Shaq Goodwin and Dedric Lawson had 20 points and 11 rebounds apiece and Memphis held on to defeat Cincinnati 63-59 on Saturday.
- Milestone win for Dunphy as Temple tops UCF 62-60 Updated: Feb-06-16 2:22 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Mark Williams scored a season-high 16 points, A.J. Davis' putback at the buzzer was waved off and Temple escaped with a 62-60 win over Central Florida on Saturday, providing a milestone win for Owls' coach Fran Dunphy.
- Hamilton leads UConn past Memphis 77-57 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:41 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Connecticut turned up its defense after halftime and ended up routing the Memphis Tigers.
- Cincinnati uses big second half to upend South Florida 88-57 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:56 pm
CINCINNATI - Troy Caupain finished with 18 points and a career-high 10 assists while Gary Clark added 16 points and 13 boards as Cincinnati used a strong second half to beat South Florida 88-57 Thursday night.
- Walker scores 33 as UCF holds off Tulane 70-62 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:24 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Daiquan Walker made 11 of 16 shots, including six 3-pointers, for a career-high 33 points and Central Florida ended a three-game losing streak with a 70-62 win over Tulane on Thursday night.
- DeCosey scores 21 points, Temple edges Tulsa 83-79 in OT Updated: Feb-04-16 9:32 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Quenton DeCosey scored 21 points with seven rebounds and four assists to help Temple edge Tulsa 83-79 in overtime on Thursday night.
- No. 12 SMU falls for second time as Houston rallies, 71-68 Updated: Feb-01-16 11:46 pm
HOUSTON - After starting the season 18-0, SMU knew they would get every team's best shot every night they played.
- Houston rallies to upset No. 12 SMU, 71-68 Updated: Feb-01-16 10:29 pm
HOUSTON - Devonta Pollard scored 23 points and Damyean Dotson added 13 as Houston rallied for a 71-68 victory over No. 12 SMU on Monday night, just the second loss of the season for the Mustangs.
- No longer perfect, NCAA-banned No. 13 SMU still AAC leader Updated: Jan-29-16 2:34 am
DALLAS - With no postseason possibility because of NCAA penalties, No. 13 SMU was looking for a perfect season.
- South Florida uses 11 blocked shots to top Tulane, 73-60 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:31 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Jahmal McMurray scored 23 points and South Florida used 11 blocked shots to shut down Tulane for a 73-60 victory Wednesday night.
- AP sources: Warde Manuel agrees to be Michigan's AD Updated: Jan-27-16 11:27 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Warde Manuel has agreed to be Michigan's next athletic director, according to two people familiar with the situation.
- Robinson Jr. scores 19, Houston cruises past Tulsa 81-66 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:47 pm
HOUSTON - Galen Robinson Jr. scored 19, on 8-of-11 shooting, and Rob Gray Jr. added 16 points to help Houston beat Tulsa 81-66 Monday night.
- Barkley propels East Carolina past Temple 64-61 Updated: Jan-27-16 9:12 pm
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Kentrell Barkley scored 13 points, collected 10 rebounds and his 3-point play with one second left lifted East Carolina to a 64-61 win over Temple Wednesday night.
- Shaq Goodwin's career-high 35 powers Memphis past UCF 97-86 Updated: Jan-26-16 9:46 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Shaq Goodwin scored a career-high 35 points and had nine rebounds and six assists to help Memphis beat Central Florida 97-86 on Tuesday night.
- Woodard scores 18 points to help Tulsa beat UCF 75-60 Updated: Jan-24-16 5:13 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - James Woodard scored 18 points with 10 rebounds and six assists and Tulsa topped Central Florida 75-60 on Sunday.
- East Carolina holds on and upsets Memphis 84-83 Updated: Jan-24-16 5:09 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - B.J. Tyson matched his career best, scoring 26 points and Prince Williams made all four free throws in the final 1:26 as East Carolina held off a Memphis rally 84-83 on Sunday, its first road win of the season and first-ever at Memphis.
- Coleman goes 7 for 7 on 3-pointers, Temple tops No. 8 SMU Updated: Jan-24-16 4:34 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Devin Coleman ended SMU's perfection with a little bit of his own.
- No. 8 SMU becomes last Division I team to lose, Temple wins Updated: Jan-24-16 4:00 pm
PHILADELPHIA - SMU coach Larry Brown watched with a mixture of disbelief and amazement as Temple students rushed the court when the final buzzer sounded.
- Cincinnati beats Tulane 97-75 for Cronin's 200th win Updated: Jan-24-16 2:30 pm
CINCINNATI - Shaq Thomas and Gary Clark scored 17 points each and Cincinnati cruised by Tulane 97-75 on Sunday to give coach Mick Cronin his 200th victory with the Bearcats.
- Stranded motorists dug out of snow on Pennsylvania Turnpike Updated: Jan-23-16 9:27 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Snowbound college athletes and teenage parishioners spent a night stranded in a miles-long backup on the Pennsylvania Turnpike with hundreds of other motorists, munching on snacks and watching movies to pass the time, before National Guard members and heavy construction equipment began digging vehicles out Saturday.
- McMurray leads short-handed USF to 71-62 victory at Houston Updated: Jan-23-16 7:02 pm
HOUSTON - With his team down to seven players, freshman Jahmal McMurray stepped up to score a career-high 30 points and the University of South Florida avenged an earlier loss to Houston by beating the Cougars 71-62 on Saturday, winning its first American Athletic Conference game.
- Purvis lifts UConn to 68-62 win over Georgetown Updated: Jan-23-16 4:19 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Rodney Purvis was never part of the old Big East, but he now has a place in the history of the UConn-Georgetown rivalry.
- Coach Staley looks to keep No. 2 South Carolina focused Updated: Jan-22-16 5:33 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Dawn Staley chuckles when asked about the road ahead for No. 2 South Carolina, a daunting stretch where the undefeated Gamecocks face four ranked opponents.
- Caupain's career high helps Cincinnati edge Memphis 76-72 Updated: Jan-21-16 9:21 pm
CINCINNATI - Troy Caupain scored a career-high 25 points and Cincinnati edged Memphis 76-72 on Thursday.
- A.J. Davis' 2nd half keys UCF's 64-54 win over I-4 rival USF Updated: Jan-20-16 8:38 pm
TAMPA, Florida - A.J. Davis scored 20 of his 22 points in the second half and grabbed 10 rebounds to help Central Florida beat I-4 rival South Florida 64-54 on Wednesday night.