- Gibbs leads Seton Hall past Rutgers 77-71 Updated: Dec-08-13 11:32 pm
- South Florida hangs on for 66-64 win over Alabama Updated: Dec-08-13 12:21 am
- San Jose State tops Houston 72-68 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:09 pm
- New Mexico beats Cincinnati 63-54 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:45 pm
- Louisiana-Lafayette loses big to No. 7 Louisville Updated: Dec-07-13 6:42 pm
- No. 7 Louisville routs Louisiana-Lafayette, 113-74 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:48 pm
- Northwestern State falls short vs. No. 16 Memphis Updated: Dec-07-13 5:24 pm
- No. 16 Memphis defeats Northwestern State 96-76 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:48 pm
- Texas beats Temple in final seconds of OT, 81-80 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:21 pm
- No. 12 UConn beats Maine 95-68 to improve to 9-0 Updated: Dec-06-13 10:39 pm
- No. 12 UConn beats Maine 95-68 to improve to 9-0 Updated: Dec-06-13 10:17 pm
- SMU basketball postponed, Hofstra unable to travel Updated: Dec-06-13 3:10 pm
- UMKC overwhelmed by No. 7 Louisville, 90-62 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:22 pm
- Texas TEXAS A&M handles Houston 74-57 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:18 pm
- No. 7 Louisville routs Missouri-Kansas City, 90-62 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:05 pm
- GW wins again, 93-87 over Rutgers Updated: Dec-04-13 10:41 pm
- Allen lifts South Florida past George Mason, 68-66 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:39 pm
- Texas A&M handles Houston 74-57 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:36 pm
- Temple pulls ahead to beat Saint Joseph's 77-69 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:36 pm
- SMU beats Illinois-Chicago 73-65 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:11 pm
- GW wins again, 93-87 over Rutgers Updated: Dec-04-13 9:57 pm
- Rutgers hires risk management specialist Updated: Dec-04-13 6:35 am
- Florida Atlantic breaks away from C. Florida 75-64 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:32 pm
- Cincinnati beats USC Upstate 86-50 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:17 pm
- No. 12 Connecticut beats No. 15 Florida 65-64 Updated: Dec-02-13 11:26 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Sterling Gibbs scored 27 points, and center Eugene Teague collected 16 points and 16 rebounds to lead Seton Hall past Rutgers, 77-71, on Sunday at the Rutgers Athletic Center.
TAMPA, Florida - Chris Perry scored 14 points and grabbed 14 rebounds, leading South Florida to a 66-64 victory over Alabama on Saturday night.
HOUSTON - Rashad Muhammad's 3-pointer with 1:32 left in the second half helped seal a big comeback as San Jose State beat Houston 72-68 on Saturday night.
ALBURQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico coach Craig Neal watched his Lobos play exactly according to his game plan Saturday against Cincinnati.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisiana-Lafayette seemed to be in a good place late in the first half against No. 7 Louisville, using good perimeter shooting and showing a fearlessness to build several small leads against the defending national champions.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville used a burst of sustained energy to wear down Louisiana-Lafayette.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Northwestern State coach Mike McConathy wasn't going to change his game plan against No. 16 Memphis. The Demons were going to run their fast-paced approach.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Tigers made a definitive statement early to show they weren't going to have a letdown after a big win in their last game.
PHILADELPHIA - Javan Felix hit a three-pointer with nine seconds to play in overtime and Texas topped Temple 81-80 on Saturday at Wells Fargo Center.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Maine coach Ted Woodward thought if he could stop UConn from getting easy baskets, the Black Bears might have a better chance of staying with the Huskies.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - UConn has had trouble with zone defenses in recent years, but with seven players hitting from 3-point range against Maine, that problem appears to be solved.
DALLAS - SMU fans no longer have to choose between basketball or football Saturday.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kareem Richardson took on a lot with Missouri-Kansas City as his first head coaching job. The Kangaroos were coming off an 8-24 season and moving to a new league, a lot of transition for the program and the former Louisville assistant.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M returned to its comfort zone - the Aggies' home court - in easily defeating Houston 74-57 on Wednesday night before 4,850 fans.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - As Louisville strives to reach the high level of performance and consistency achieved by last year's championship squad, the Cardinals also know that getting there will take time with a bunch of new faces.
WASHINGTON - The schedule has recently paired George Washington against power conference schools. The surging Colonials have shown they are up to the challenge.
FAIRFAX, Virginia - Corey Allen, Jr. hit a floater with two seconds remaining as South Florida came back from a 17-point second-half deficit to beat George Mason, 68-66, Wednesday night.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Jamal Jones scored 21 points and hit seven 3-pointers, and Kourtney Roberson added 14 points as Texas A&M defeated Houston 74-57 Wednesday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Anthony Lee scored seven of his 15 points in the last 2:11 to lead Temple to a 77-69 victory over Philadelphia rival Saint Joseph's on Wednesday night.
CHICAGO - Nic Moore scored 20 points and dished out seven assists to lead Southern Methodist University to a 73-65 win over the University of Illinois-Chicago on Wednesday night.
WASHINGTON - Isaiah Armwood scored 20 points and Kethan Savage matched his career-high with 18 as George Washington continued its best start since the 2005-06 season with a 93-87 win over Rutgers on Wednesday night.
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - New Jersey's flagship state university is starting a new enterprise risk management program aimed at warning top campus officials about potential problems and scandals.
BOCA RATON, Florida - Pablo Bertone scored a career-high 31 points and powered a breakaway run in the second half as Florida Atlantic defeated Central Florida 75-64 on Tuesday night.
CINCINNATI - Sean Kilpatrick scored 22 points on Tuesday night and Ge'Lawn Guyn had a career-high 15, leading Cincinnati to its most lopsided win of the season, 86-50 over USC Upstate.
STORRS, Connecticut - Florida was short-handed against Connecticut, especially in the final 3 minutes when point guard Scottie Wilbekin injured his ankle and headed for the locker room.