- Houston now 4-0 after 78-65 win over Texas-Rio Grande Valley Updated: Nov-30-15 10:51 pm
HOUSTON - Devonta Pollard scored 24 points and grabbed 12 rebounds and Houston held off Texas-Rio Grande Valley 78-65 on Monday night to keep the Cougars unbeaten through four games.
- No. 25 SMU beats Brown 77-69 to remain undefeated Updated: Nov-29-15 7:21 pm
UNIVERSITY PARK, Texas - Missing its top two scorers, newly ranked SMU needed a spark from Keith Frazier to survive an early non-conference test.
- Temple wins home opener over Delaware 69-50 Updated: Nov-29-15 7:17 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Obi Enechionyia scored 16 points and Temple took a 69-50 victory over Delaware on Sunday.
- South Florida pulls away late to beat Savannah St. 67-57 Updated: Nov-29-15 4:57 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Roddy Peters scored 17 points to help South Florida hold off and beat Savannah State 67-57 on Sunday.
- Tulane beats Liberty 72-51 in Nashville Updated: Nov-29-15 4:14 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Jernard Jarreau scored 15 points, Kain Harris had 13 and Tulane took a 72-51 victory over Liberty on Sunday at the Challenge in Music City.
- Hawkinson returns, leads WSU to 77-65 win over Tigers Updated: Nov-29-15 12:29 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Temperatures dropped well below freezing Saturday night in Pullman, but the coldest folks in town were playing basketball inside the toasty Beasley Coliseum.
- Gray Jr. has 22, leads Houston past Louisiana-Monroe 76-64 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:12 pm
HOUSTON - Rob Gray Jr. had a career-high 22 points and LeRon Barnes added 15 with 11 rebounds as Houston had a strong second half to beat Louisiana Monroe 76-64 on Saturday night.
- Tennessee Tech beats Cincinnati-Clermont 91-66 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:47 pm
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee - Freshman Tre Hansbrough returned to the lineup after being held out two games and scored a season-high 19 points as Tennessee Tech defeated Cincinnati-Clermont 91-66 Saturday.
- UALR slips past Tulsa 64-60 to remain unbeaten Updated: Nov-28-15 6:48 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Josh Hagins scored 17 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead undefeated Arkansas-Little Rock to a 64-60 win over Tulsa on Saturday.
- No. 24 Cincinnati beats George Washington 61-56 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:52 pm
NEW YORK - Octavius Ellis had back trouble but played through the pain and didn't seem to have any problem holding the MVP award for the Barclays Center Classic over his head.
- Miami (Ohio) rallies to beat UCF 64-63 Updated: Nov-28-15 3:49 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Eric Washington's jumper with 23 seconds left gave Miami (Ohio) a 64-63 comeback win over the University of Central Florida on Saturday.
- Tulane edges Stephen F. Austin in Music City, 60-59 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:36 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Dylan Osetkowski's layup with 16 second left capped a furious Tulane comeback for a 60-59 win over Stephen F. Austin in the Challenge in Music City tournament Friday night.
- Caupain leads No. 24 Cincinnati past Nebraska, 65-61 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:14 pm
NEW YORK - For a kid who grew up on Long Island, playing at Madison Square Garden is the dream.
- Goodwin scores 23, Memphis holds off Ohio State 81-76 in OT Updated: Nov-27-15 10:56 pm
MIAMI - Ordinarily, 75 points for Ohio State is an automatic win.
- Ford's jumper lifts Northeastern over No. 15 Miami 78-77 Updated: Nov-27-15 8:53 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Quincy Ford had quite a day in his return to his home state.
- No. 15 Miami loses to Northeastern on Ford's jumper Updated: Nov-27-15 8:48 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Miami made one last charge. The 15th-ranked Hurricanes just left too much time on the clock for Quincy Ford and Northeastern.
- No. 18 UConn takes lumps in 73-70 loss to No. 10 Gonzaga Updated: Nov-27-15 8:26 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Connecticut showed some flickers of a really good team this week at the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- Murray scores 21, No. 1 Kentucky rolls past USF 84-63 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:57 pm
MIAMI - As had been the case plenty of times before, Orlando Antigua had a courtside seat to watch Kentucky turn a close game into a runaway.
- Tyson helps East Carolina handle Stetson 93-73 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:20 pm
LAS VEGAS - B.J. Tyson scored 22 points and East Carolina handled Stetson 93-73 in the Las Vegas Invitational tournament on Friday.
- No. 10 Gonzaga holds off No. 18 UConn 73-70 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-27-15 3:51 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Gonzaga coach Mark Few entered this season excited about the pieces he had to work with.
- Mercer gets past Tulane in 71-61 win Updated: Nov-26-15 10:42 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Phillip Leonard scored 14 points to lead Mercer to a 71-61 win over Tulane at The Challenge in Music City on Thursday night.
- Syracuse rallies in 2nd half, beats No. 18 UConn 79-76 Updated: Nov-26-15 7:21 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - When Syracuse and Connecticut get together on the court, good basketball often follows.
- UALR rallies to beat East Carolina 54-46 Updated: Nov-26-15 6:37 pm
LAS VEGAS - Marcus Johnson Jr. scored 13 points and made all six of his free throws and Arkansas-Little Rock rallied to beat East Carolina 54-46 on Thursday at the Las Vegas Invitational to win its fourth straight.
- Guy V. Lewis, coach of Phi Slama Jama teams, dies at 93 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:39 pm
HOUSTON - Former University of Houston men's basketball coach Guy V. Lewis, best known for leading the Phi Slama Jama teams of the 1980s, has died. He was 93.
- No. 18 UConn survives Michigan rally in 74-60 win in Bahamas Updated: Nov-25-15 11:48 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Daniel Hamilton had 16 points, nine rebounds and nine assists, and No. 18 UConn beat Michigan 74-60 on Wednesday night in the opening round of the Battle 4 Atlantis.