- US Attorney Conner Eldridge named to advisory committee Updated: Apr-30-15 1:40 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Arkansas is one of six new members named to the U.S. Attorney General's Advisory Committee.
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals defers gay marriage cases Updated: Apr-29-15 7:56 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The 8th Circuit Court of Appeals has deferred arguments and a decision on four same-sex marriage cases until the U.S. Supreme Court rules on the issue.
- Arkansas AG announces program for military, rural residents Updated: Apr-25-15 2:59 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Arkansas' attorney general said Saturday that her office will launch a new program to provide services for members of the military and also set up a "mobile offices" program that will make her employees available in county seats statewide.
- Correction: Oil Leak-Arkansas story Updated: Apr-23-15 4:15 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - In a story April 22 about a settlement involving an Arkansas oil spill, The Associated Press misspelled the last name of an Exxon Mobil Corp. spokesman. His name is Christian Flathman, not Christian Flatham. The AP also erroneously reported that the estimated amount of spilled oil was reduced as part of the settlement. That estimate was reduced before the settlement was reached.
- Arkansas attorney general announces intern program Updated: Apr-10-15 3:23 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge has announced an intern program for college students.
- Bid to repeal limits on local discrimination laws rejected Updated: Apr-08-15 8:44 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' attorney general on Wednesday rejected the wording of a proposed ballot measure aimed at repealing a new state law prohibiting local governments from expanding anti-discrimination protections to include sexual orientation and gender identity.