- Arkansas AG offering workshops on dating violence Updated: Feb-10-16 7:21 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge is launching a series of workshops around the state aimed at helping educators combat dating abuse.
- State wants to appeal expansion of Planned parenthood case Updated: Feb-09-16 1:24 pm
- Arkansas asks for oral arguments on execution challenge Updated: Feb-05-16 6:06 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Attorneys for the Arkansas attorney general's office has asked the state Supreme Court to hold oral arguments in the state's appeal of a lower court's ruling not to dismiss a constitutional challenge to an execution secrecy law.
- Arkansas attorney general again rejects marijuana amendment Updated: Feb-02-16 7:02 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge has again rejected a proposed constitutional amendment to legalize marijuana in Arkansas.
- Supreme Court ruling could affect 50 Arkansas inmates Updated: Jan-25-16 8:16 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A U.S. Supreme Court ruling issued Monday will allow more than 50 Arkansas inmates serving life sentences without parole for murders they committed as juveniles a chance to one day be free, but how that will happen is still in question.