- Arkansas filing period ends; GOP leads Senate Updated: Mar-03-14 9:06 pm
- Arkansas county election panel to file lawsuit Updated: Mar-02-14 3:52 pm
- 2 file paperwork for Ark. attorney general's race Updated: Feb-27-14 2:42 pm
- Ark. AG rejects wording of ethics ballot item Updated: Feb-19-14 7:09 pm
- Ark. AG rejects wording of marijuana ballot item Updated: Feb-19-14 6:08 pm
- Arkansas AG says woman stole nursing home drugs Updated: Feb-18-14 5:32 pm
- Arkansas judge grants request to block executions Updated: Feb-14-14 5:20 pm
- Ark. AG cyber-crimes unit arrests Grant County man Updated: Feb-06-14 6:07 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' political filing season ended Monday, and with Republicans' firm grip on the state Senate, Democrats are hoping to win back the House.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Pulaski County Election Commission has voted to file a lawsuit over changes to absentee ballot-counting procedures that the group says conflict with guidance from the Arkansas attorney general's office on the state's new voter-identification law.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Democrat and a Republican have formally filed paperwork to run for Arkansas attorney general.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A group seeking approval for a ballot item that would tighten Arkansas' ethics rules for campaign finance and lobbying is being told by the Arkansas attorney general's office that the proposal still needs more work.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas attorney general's office has rejected the wording of a proposal for the November ballot that would legalize marijuana in the state.
MOUNTAIN HOME, Arkansas - Arkansas' attorney general says a Baxter County woman was sentenced to three years' probation for stealing pain medication prescribed to nursing home patients.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A group of death row inmates won a court judgment Friday that temporarily blocks executions in Arkansas and says the state Legislature gave too much authority to the Correction Department when it designated the agency director as the person who picks the drug for lethal injections.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Officials at the Arkansas Attorney General's Office have arrested a Grant County man for possession of child pornography.