- Arkansas court rules blood taken legally in DWI conviction Updated: May-21-15 7:58 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas police would be able to obtain a warrant to take a blood test even if a person suspected of driving while intoxicated refuses a test, according to an Arkansas Supreme Court ruling released Thursday.
- Firm tells court Arkansas should return $1.3M in gas tax Updated: May-21-15 6:19 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Texas-based company is asking Arkansas' highest court to require the state to return more than $1.3 million in taxes it collected on sand that was used in natural gas drilling.
- Arkansas court upholds doctor's conviction in '02 slayings Updated: May-21-15 4:20 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' highest court has upheld the conviction of a doctor serving a life sentence for killing two men at a Conway home in 2002.
- Arkansas Supreme Court returns juvenile case to lower court Updated: May-14-15 11:31 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court on Thursday ordered a circuit court to reconsider the case of two inmates serving mandatory life terms in prison without parole for crimes they committed as juveniles.
- 934 attorneys suspended by Arkansas Supreme Court Updated: May-08-15 4:25 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has suspended 934 lawyers for failing to pay fees owed to the state.
- Arkansas court: current justices should hear marriage case Updated: May-07-15 2:50 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' highest court ruled Thursday that its current lineup of justices should decide whether to legalize gay marriage in the state, which could clear the way for a decision that has been delayed for months by an unusually public split on the court.