- Protesters march against Carrier moving work to Mexico Updated: Apr-29-16 6:19 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Several hundred people gathered at the Indiana Statehouse on Friday to protest air conditioning giant Carrier Corp.'s decision to move 1,400 jobs from the state to Mexico to save money.
- 'The Mine Wars' film being shown at May Day event Sunday Updated: Apr-28-16 4:15 am
MATEWAN, West Virginia - The West Virginia Mine Wars Museum is offering a screening of a new documentary for public television about miners in southern West Virginia and their fight for civil liberties.
- Goodell: NFL ready to move on from 'Deflategate' Updated: Apr-27-16 10:11 pm
CHICAGO - As far as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is concerned, the league is ready to move on from "Deflategate."
- Appeals court: QB Tom Brady must serve 'Deflategate' penalty Updated: Apr-25-16 10:04 pm
NEW YORK - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady must serve a four-game "Deflategate" suspension imposed by the NFL, a federal appeals court ruled Monday, overturning a lower judge and siding with the league in a battle with the players union.
- NFLPA Brady tops list of top selling players Updated: Apr-25-16 3:53 pm
BOSTON - Scandal over deflated footballs put Patriots quarterback Tom Brady under a microscope last season. It didn't stop him from being the NFL's top merchandise seller.
- Judge denies bond change request for ex-Cowboy Joseph Randle Updated: Apr-23-16 3:51 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - A Kansas judge has declined a request to change the bond conditions for former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle.
- Sanders cheers strikers as 39K Verizon workers walk out Updated: Apr-13-16 7:50 pm
NEW YORK - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders cheered on striking Verizon workers Wednesday after 39,000 landline and cable employees walked off the job.
- The Latest: Bernie Sanders joins Verizon picket line in NYC Updated: Apr-13-16 12:25 pm
NEW YORK - The Latest on a strike by tens of thousands of Verizon landline and cable workers whose contract expired in August (all times local):
- Wisconsin promises to seek stay of right-to-work ruling Updated: Apr-11-16 6:50 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - State attorneys will seek an immediate stay of a ruling striking down Wisconsin's Republican-authored right-to-work law as soon as a judge signs off on a formal order solidifying the decision, Attorney General Brad Schimel promised Monday.