- Wright State beats Cleveland State 68-63 Updated: Mar-08-14 9:27 pm
- Milwaukee eliminates Valparaiso from Horizon 74-57 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:53 pm
- Wright State defeats Oakland 73-57 Updated: Mar-07-14 9:47 pm
- Valparaiso tops Illinois-Chicago 73-63 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:35 pm
- Oakland needs OT to escape Youngstown St, 96-92 Updated: Mar-04-14 10:15 pm
- Oakland's second half buries Youngstown St. 87-81 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:47 pm
- Cleveland State dumps Valparaiso 63-52 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:15 pm
- Wright State trips Illinois-Chicago 68-61 Updated: Mar-01-14 4:35 pm
- Illinois-Chicago takes down Milwaukee 80-58 Updated: Feb-25-14 11:38 pm
- Cleveland State rejects Youngstown St. 70-69 in OT Updated: Feb-25-14 9:53 pm
- Wright State handles Valparaiso 67-58 Updated: Feb-25-14 9:32 pm
- Valparaiso edges Youngstown State 68-66 Updated: Feb-22-14 6:32 pm
- Cleveland State routs Milwaukee 74-50 Updated: Feb-22-14 4:39 pm
- Wright State defeats Detroit 65-61 Updated: Feb-22-14 1:44 am
- Bader, Mondy pace Oakland past Illinois-Chicago Updated: Feb-21-14 10:33 pm
- Green Bay beats Valparaiso 67-53 to clinch Horizon Updated: Feb-20-14 10:42 pm
- Perry leads Youngstown St. past Milwaukee 88-83 Updated: Feb-20-14 9:59 pm
- Howard lifts Detroit past Illinois-Chicago 65-59 Updated: Feb-18-14 10:38 pm
- Wright State edges Oakland at buzzer 72-71 Updated: Feb-16-14 4:11 pm
- Valparaiso knocks off Milwaukee 77-62 Updated: Feb-15-14 10:39 pm
- Youngstown State edges Illinois-Chicago 59-56 Updated: Feb-15-14 10:05 pm
- Green Bay routs Cleveland State 68-54 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:35 pm
- Cleveland State rolls past Illinois-Chicago 73-53 Updated: Feb-13-14 10:12 pm
- UW-Green Bay soars past Youngstown State 71-40 Updated: Feb-13-14 9:18 pm
- Yeo 3-pointer lifts Valparaiso over Oakland 63-60 Updated: Feb-09-14 5:33 pm
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Jordan Aaron scored 20 points as fifth-seeded Milwaukee eliminated No. 4 seed Valparaiso in a Horizon League second round tournament matchup 74-57 on Friday.
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Miles Dixon scored 20 points to lead No. 3 seed Wright State over sixth-seeded Oakland 73-57 in the quarterfinals of the Horizon League tournament on Friday night.
VALPARAISO, Indiana - Alec Peters scored 29 points and No. 4 seed Valparaiso topped ninth-seeded Illinois-Chicago 73-63 Tuesday in the first round of the Horizon League tournament.
ROCHESTER, Michigan - Travis Bader drilled two free throws with one second left in regulation, then hit another pair with 9 seconds left in overtime to allow No. 6-seeded Oakland to escape No. 7 Youngstown State, 96-92 in a Horizon League tournament opener Tuesday.
CHICAGO - AJ Pacher scored 16 points to lead Wright State to a 68-61 win over Illinois-Chicago on Saturday.
MILWAUKEE - Kelsey Barlow scored 23 points and Illinois-Chicago snapped a 17-game losing streak, earning its first conference victory with an 80-58 win over Milwaukee on Tuesday.
CLEVELAND - Anton Grady scored 14 points and blocked Kendrick Perry's jumper at the buzzer to save Cleveland State's 70-69 overtime victory over Youngstown State on Tuesday.
DAYTON, Ohio - AJ Pacher scored 20 points, including 7 of 7 from the line, as Wright State handled Valparaiso 67-58 on Tuesday.
VALPARAISO, Indiana - Bobby Capobianco hit the eventual game-winning 3-pointer with less than a minute to play as Valparaiso edged Youngstown State 68-66 Saturday.
CLEVELAND - Charlie Lee scored 14 points, hitting 4 of 6 from 3-point range as Cleveland State routed Milwaukee 74-50 on Saturday.
DAYTON, Ohio - A.J. Pacher had 19 points, Matt Vest scored 16 and Reggie Arceneaux added 15 on Friday night to lead Wright State past Detroit 65-61.
CHICAGO - Travis Bader scored 28 points and Duke Mondy added 17 with eight assists and seven boards to pace Oakland past Illinois-Chicago 86-71 on Friday night.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Keifer Sykes scored 19 points to help Green Bay clinch a share of the Horizon League title with a 67-53 win over Valparaiso on Wednesday.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Kendrick Perry scored a career-high 35 points and set the Youngstown State single-season record for free throws made as the Penguins beat Milwaukee 88-83 in overtime Thursday night.
ROCHESTER, Michigan - AJ Pacher sank the game-winning layup just ahead of the buzzer Sunday as Wright State rallied late in the second half to defeat Oakland 72-71.
MILWUAKEE, Wisconsin - LaVonte Dority scored 19 points to lead Valparaiso over Milwaukee 77-62 on Saturday.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Kendrick Perry scored 31 points - including four free throws in the final 25 seconds - as Youngstown State clawed back to hold off Illinois-Chicago 59-56 on Saturday night.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Alec Brown landed 11 of 16 from the field and scored 24 points in propelling UW-Green Bay to a 71-40 rout over Youngstown State on Thursday night.
VALPARAISO, Indiana - Clay Yeo hit four 3-pointers and his last was the game-winner with 7 seconds left to lift Valparaiso to a 63-60 win Sunday over Oakland.