- NCAA bans Wisconsin-Milwaukee from postseason play Updated: Apr-09-14 9:39 pm
- Milwaukee loses 73-53 to Villanova in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-21-14 2:24 am
- Villanova beats Milwaukee 73-53 in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-21-14 1:47 am
- Bradshaw scores 25 as Belmont beats GB in NIT Updated: Mar-18-14 11:33 pm
- G Jordan Aaron leads Milwaukee's march to NCAAs Updated: Mar-18-14 3:48 pm
MILWAUKEE - The NCAA has banned Wisconsin-Milwaukee's basketball team from postseason play next season for failing to meet academic standards.
BUFFALO, New York - When it was over, Austin Arians looked up at the contingent of Milwaukee fans in the stands still cheering in spite of the outcome.
BUFFALO, New York - Jay Wright can't figure it out and won't try. His Villanova Wildcats are headed to the third round of the NCAA tournament, and that's all that matters.
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Craig Bradshaw scored a career-high 25 points and Drew Winkler added 15 as Belmont beat short-handed Green Bay 80-65 Tuesday night in the first round of the NIT.
MILWAUKEE - Jordan Aaron has been wearing a net around campus these days.