- Detroit edges Youngstown State 94-92 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:47 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Paris Bass scored 20 points on 7-of-14 shooting and Josh McFolley sank the go-ahead jumper to lift Detroit to a 94-92 win over Youngstown State on Saturday night.
- Wright State cruises to 79-60 victory over Green Bay Updated: Feb-06-16 9:21 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - Wright State established a permanent double-digit lead early on and Grant Benzinger hit four consecutive 3-pointers in the final six minutes as the Raiders beat Green Bay 79-60 on Saturday night.
- Valparaiso cruises to 73-55 win over Illinois Chicago Updated: Feb-06-16 6:32 pm
CHICAGO - Alec Peters scored 15 points and added seven rebounds and Valparaiso had little trouble with Illinois Chicago on Saturday in a 73-55 win.
- Hayes double-double leads Oakland by Cleveland St, 67-57 Updated: Feb-06-16 3:20 pm
CLEVELAND - Jalen Hayes scored 15 points and grabbed 14 rebounds to help lead Oakland to a 67-57 win over Cleveland State on Saturday.
- Jenkins paves way in Detroit 71-63 win over Cleveland State Updated: Feb-04-16 10:24 pm
CLEVELAND - Chris Jenkins made a career-high six 3-pointers and scored 20 points while Paris Bass grabbed a career-high 17 rebounds and Detroit beat Cleveland State 71-63 on Thursday night.
- Oakland outruns Youngstown State 107-85 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:10 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Kahlil Felder led six players in double figures with 17 points and Oakland outran Youngstown State 107-85 on Thursday night.
- Wright State fends off Milwaukee rally to win 84-83 Updated: Feb-04-16 9:52 pm
FAIRBORN, Ohio - JT Yoho scored 29 points and Joe Thomasson's free throw with three seconds left lifted Wright State past Milwaukee 84-83 Thursday night.
- Oakland beats Northern Kentucky 85-74 Updated: Feb-01-16 9:30 pm
HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Kentucky - Kay Felder had 24 points and 10 assists on Monday night and Oakland pulled away with a late run to beat Northern Kentucky 85-74.
- Hooper drills 7 3's in Oakland's 82-79 win over Milwaukee Updated: Jan-25-16 11:35 pm
MILWAUKEE - Max Hooper hit seven 3-pointers which accounted for all of his 21 points and Oakland held on to beat Milwaukee 82-79 on Monday night.
- Wright State runs away from Illinois-Chicago 80-66 Updated: Jan-24-16 4:24 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - Mark Alstork scored 19 points and grabbed nine rebounds and Wright State beat the University of Illinois-Chicago 80-66 on Sunday to win its sixth straight and remain atop the Horizon League standings.
- Valparaiso coasts to 71-46 win over Northern Kentucky Updated: Jan-24-16 3:43 pm
HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Kentucky - Keith Carter hit four 3-pointers and scored 16 points to help Valparaiso to a 71-46 win over Northern Kentucky on Sunday.
- Youngstown State tops Cleveland State 70-55 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:18 pm
CLEVELAND - Matt Donlan scored 16 points and Youngstown State topped Cleveland State 70-55 on Sunday.
- Felder with 29 points, Oakland beats Green Bay 111-95 Updated: Jan-23-16 4:47 pm
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Kahil Felder scored 29 points with 14 assists as Oakland beat Green Bay 111-95 on Saturday.
- Murray hits 7 3s, Northern Kentucky beats UIC 82-69 in OT Updated: Jan-22-16 9:56 pm
HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Kentucky - Cole Murray was 7 of 8 from 3-point range on Friday night with two key 3-pointers in overtime to help Northern Kentucky beat Illinois-Chicago 82-69.
- Thomasson leads Wright State past Valparaiso 73-62 Updated: Jan-22-16 9:38 pm
FAIRBORN, Ohio - Joe Thomasson made 14 of 16 free throws, including 8 of 10 in the final minute, and scored 21 points and Wright State pulled into a first place tie by handing Valparaiso its first Horizon League loss, 73-62 on Friday night.
- Northern Kentucky pulls away from Oakland 90-73 Updated: Jan-20-16 12:07 am
ROCHESTER, Michigan - Jalen Billups had 22 points and eight rebounds, Tyler White added 20 points and made five 3-pointers, and Northern Kentucky pulled away late to beat Oakland 90-73 on Tuesday night.
- Benzinger's 3 caps Wright St rally in 77-76 win over Detroit Updated: Jan-18-16 9:43 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - Grant Benzinger hit a 3-pointer with 18 seconds left to cap Wright State's rally from a 14-point, second-half deficit and help the Raiders beat Detroit 77-76 Monday night.
- Cleveland State cruises past Illinois-Chicago 70-53 Updated: Jan-18-16 9:13 pm
CLEVELAND - Rob Edwards scored 24 points and Cleveland State cruised past Illinois-Chicago 70-53 Monday night.
- Valparaiso beats Youngstown State 96-65 for 6th league win Updated: Jan-18-16 9:12 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Alec Peters and Darien Walker scored 18 points apiece to help lead Valparaiso to a dominating 96-65 win over Youngstown State on Monday night.
- Wright State starts fast, routs Youngstown State, 81-45 Updated: Jan-16-16 11:33 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - Michael Karena, Mark Alstork and Grant Benzinger each scored 13 points as Wright State routed Youngstown State, 81-45 on Saturday night.
- Valparaiso pulls away from Green Bay, 85-70, to go to 5-0 Updated: Jan-16-16 11:33 pm
VALPARAISO, Indiana - Alec Peters scored 21 points and grabbed 13 rebounds and Valparaiso pulled away to beat Green Bay, 85-70 to remain unbeaten atop the Horizon League Saturday night.
- Carpenter leads Cleveland State past Northern Kentucky 70-65 Updated: Jan-16-16 9:53 pm
HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Kentucky - Kenny Carpenter sank four 3-pointers and had a career-high 18 points Saturday night to lead Cleveland State past Northern Kentucky for its first Horizon League victory, 70-65.
- Milwaukee rolls past Illinois-Chicago 87-62 Updated: Jan-16-16 6:41 pm
CHICAGO - Matt Tiby scored 23 points and Akeem Springs added 17 as Milwaukee forced seven early turnovers while defeating the University of Illinois-Chicago 87-62 on Saturday.
- Felder with 22 points as Oakland beats Detroit 86-82 Updated: Jan-16-16 5:33 pm
DETROIT - Kahil Felder scored 22 points with nine assists and six rebounds as Oakland beat Detroit 86-82 on Saturday.
- Valparaiso beats Milwaukee 68-56, runs home win streak to 21 Updated: Jan-14-16 11:02 pm
VALPARAISO, Indiana - With Alec Peters shut down, Vashil Fernandez stepped up to score a season-high 14 points and Valparaiso defeated Milwaukee 68-56 on Thursday night, running its homecourt winning streak to 21.