- Saint Louis narrowly defeats Valparaiso 67-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:48 pm
- Green Bay holds on to beat Virginia 75-72 Updated: Dec-07-13 8:06 pm
- Loyola of Chicago holds off Illinois-Chicago 73-70 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:26 pm
- Milwaukee pulls away for 73-67 win over Bradley Updated: Dec-07-13 7:03 pm
- Akron shoots past Cleveland State 73-61 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:33 pm
- UMKC defeats Youngstown St. 88-80 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:27 pm
- VMI shoots down Wright State 94-74 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:20 pm
- North Carolina A&T edges Wright State 62-59 Updated: Dec-05-13 10:36 pm
- Drexel trips Cleveland State 85-82 in 3OT Updated: Dec-04-13 11:22 pm
- Youngstown State beats Robert Morris 84-76 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:05 pm
- Valparaiso rolls by Ball State 69-50 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:17 pm
- SMU beats Illinois-Chicago 73-65 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:11 pm
- UIC grants release to guard Joey Miller Updated: Dec-03-13 12:34 pm
- Morehead State hangs on to beat Wright State 74-69 Updated: Dec-02-13 11:17 pm
- Detroit beats South Florida 65-60 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:42 pm
- Valparaiso routs NAIA Cincinnati Christian 94-58 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:32 pm
- Austin Peay edges Youngstown State 88-86 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:54 pm
- Cleveland State outshoots Ball State 78-55 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:23 pm
- Wright State beats Western Carolina 85-77 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:43 pm
- Chicago St. pulls away from S. Illinois 88-84 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:39 pm
- Mercer outlasts Valparaiso 117-108 in 3OT Updated: Nov-29-13 11:52 pm
- Wright State dispatches Alcorn State 73-55 Updated: Nov-27-13 9:54 pm
- -Kent State downs Youngstown State 83-79 Updated: Nov-27-13 9:27 pm
- Barlow, Illinois-Chicago bury Wagner 94-76 Updated: Nov-27-13 9:06 pm
- Valparaiso knocks off UCF 85-70 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:15 pm
VALPARAISO, Indiana - Dwayne Evans scored 21 points and had 10 rebounds in helping Saint Louis squeeze by Valparaiso 67-65 on Saturday night.
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Greg Mays scored a career-high 24 points, and Keifer Sykes added 21 as Wisconsin-Green Bay pulled out a 75-72 win over Virginia on Saturday.
CHICAGO - Milton Doyle scored 18 points as Loyola of Chicago held on for a 73-70 victory over Illinois-Chicago Saturday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Nelson Kirksey scored a career-high 24 points on Saturday as Missouri-Kansas City took a close lead at the half and held on to beat Youngstown State 88-80 on Saturday.
LEXINGTON, Virginia - QJ Peterson scored a game-high 21 points and four teammates scored double digits Saturday as VMI beat Wright State 94-74 with a balanced attack and by making 17 of 31 3-point attempts.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Richard Pack scored 15 points and Lamont Middleton added 14 as North Carolina A&T edged Wright State 62-59 on Thursday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Tavon Allen and Frantz Massenat each made two free throws in the last 16 seconds to help Drexelwin its second-straight triple overtime game, edging Cleveland State 85-82 Wednesday night in the Dragons' home opener.
MUNCIE, Indiana - LaVonte Dority scored 16 points to lead a hot-shooting Valparaiso offense in a 69-50 victory over Ball State on Wednesday night.
CHICAGO - Nic Moore scored 20 points and dished out seven assists to lead Southern Methodist University to a 73-65 win over the University of Illinois-Chicago on Wednesday night.
CHICAGO - Illinois-Chicago has released junior guard Joey Miller.
MOREHEAD, Kentucky - Angelo Warner had 19 points, eight assists and seven rebounds to lead Morehead State to a 74-69 victory over Wright State on Monday night.
TAMPA, Florida - A computer malfunction left the South Florida Bulls and Detroit Titans on a darkened court following pregame introductions Saturday night.
VALPARAISO, Indiana - David Chadwick scored 14 points and Alec Peters shot a perfect 5-of-5 from the field and added 13 points as Valparaiso cruised to 94-58 win over NAIA opponent Cincinnati Christian.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Travis Betran made two free throws to give Austin Peay the lead and Zavion Williams' jump shot with 15 seconds to go secured the Governors' 88-86 victory over Youngstown State on Saturday night.
CLEVELAND - Trey Lewis scored 23 points and Cleveland State opened the gates in the second half sending Ball State home with a 78-55 loss on Saturday night.
DAYTON, Ohio - AJ Pacher hit five of six shots, including a game-opening 3-pointer, as Wright State got out early on Western Carolina and won 85-77.
CHICAGO - Quinton Pippen scored 17 points to lead Chicago State to their first-ever win against Southern Illinois, 88-84 on Saturday.
VALPARAISO, Indiana - Jakob Gollon scored a career-high 37 points as Mercer squeaked out a 117-108 triple-overtime victory over Valparaiso Friday night.
DAYTON, Ohio - Cole Darling scored 18 points and Wright State stayed perfect at home with a 73-55 victory over Alcorn State on Wednesday night.
KENT, Ohio - Derek Jackson scored 15 points Wednesday and four teammates scored in double digits and Kent State beat Youngstown State 83-79
ESTERO, Florida - Kelsey Barlow sparked a second half run and finished with a career-high 38 points on Wednesday night to lead Illinois-Chicago to a 94-76 victory over Wagner for third place in the Gulf Coast Showcase.
VALPARAISO, Indiana - Alec Peters had 16 points as Valparaiso led from start to finish to defeat University of Central Florida 85-70 Tuesday night.