- Grizzlies PG Nick Calathes suspended for 20 games Updated: Apr-18-14 11:53 pm
- 3-point threat Miller also Grizzlies' iron man Updated: Apr-17-14 4:32 pm
- Grizzlies grab 7th seed, beat Dallas 106-105 in OT Updated: Apr-17-14 12:21 am
- Randolph scores 32, Grizzlies clinch playoff spot Updated: Apr-15-14 2:05 am
- Grizzlies beat Lakers 102-90; stay in playoff hunt Updated: Apr-14-14 12:47 am
- Gasol, Miller lead Grizzlies past Sixers, 117-95 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:24 am
- Gasol, Randolph lead Grizzlies past Heat 107-102 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:41 am
- Wade remains out, could return soon Updated: Apr-09-14 7:38 pm
- Leonard, Spurs beat Grizzlies after Parker leaves Updated: Apr-06-14 11:05 pm
- Parker leaves Spurs' game with back spasms Updated: Apr-06-14 8:24 pm
- Conley, Gasol lead Grizzlies past Nuggets 100-92 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:53 pm
- Weary Grizzlies look to recharge for 1 more push Updated: Apr-03-14 6:06 pm
- Timberwolves deal Grizzlies tough loss, 102-88 Updated: Apr-02-14 11:26 pm
- Grizzlies hold on to beat Nuggets, 94-92 Updated: Apr-01-14 12:59 am
- Aldridge's 28 lead Blazers past Grizzlies, 105-98 Updated: Mar-31-14 1:17 am
- Curry leads Warriors past Grizzlies 100-93 Updated: Mar-29-14 2:29 am
- Randolph lifts Grizzlies to 91-87 win over Jazz Updated: Mar-27-14 2:21 am
- Grizzlies build early lead, top T-wolves 109-92 Updated: Mar-25-14 12:24 am
- Grizzlies hold Pacers to season low, win 82-71 Updated: Mar-23-14 12:27 am
- Allen scores 18 as Heat top Grizzlies 91-86 Updated: Mar-22-14 12:20 am
- Randolph, Gasol lead Grizzlies past Jazz, 96-86 Updated: Mar-20-14 12:13 am
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Nick Calathes has been suspended for 20 games for violating the NBA's anti-drug policy.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies had every reason to ease up in the regular season finale after pushing hard the past three months to reach the postseason.
LOS ANGELES - After a rough start to the season, Mike Conley was thinking of winning some games, not making the playoffs.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies took care of their business and grabbed a hold of the Western Conference's last playoff spot.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The intensity of the Memphis Grizzlies returned and so did the character of a team that has struggled the past two weeks.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Miami guard Dwyane Wade will not play against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night, but coach Erik Spoelstra indicated the Heat's second-leading scorer is close to returning.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs have maintained that records and winning streaks do not matter as much as staying healthy and becoming consistent on offense and defense.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Early in the second half the Memphis Grizzlies found a way to change the momentum and ended up with a key win.
The dark circles under coach Dave Joerger's eyes were there for everyone to see. They were revealing in the same way that the flat jumper from Mike Conley and the rare single-digit scoring night from Zach Randolph were revealing.
MINNEAPOLIS - With bags under their eyes as big as the ones they had to pack for a rugged five-game road trip, the weary Memphis Grizzlies trudged into Target Center knowing they had one more fight before they could get back to the comforts of home.
DENVER - The Memphis Grizzlies had a bumpy ride into Denver early Monday. They had a hard landing Monday night and still managed to keep themselves in the thick of the postseason hunt.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A healthy LaMarcus Aldridge makes a world of difference for the Portland Trail Blazers.
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry stepped up again and hit another key shot for Golden State in the closing minutes.
SALT LAKE CITY - Marc Gasol saw the doubt in the eyes of the Utah players and, with help from Zach Randolph and Mike Conley, he knew just when to pounce.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies ratcheted up their defense to avoid a back-to-back sweep by the two best teams in the Eastern Conference.
MIAMI - Ray Allen continued his torrid pace and helped the Miami Heat avoid another home loss.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Each time the Utah Jazz threatened Memphis' lead, the Grizzlies responded with defensive stops.