- All-Star center Marc Gasol will consider free agency options Updated: May-18-15 7:06 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies head into the offseason with a major goal: re-signing their free agent All-Star center.
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr coming through in playoffs again Updated: May-17-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - With the stakes high and fans ready to question and critique every move, Steve Kerr knew he'd be in the spotlight no matter how things played out this postseason.
- Lack of outside shooting costs Grizzlies in playoffs again Updated: May-16-15 12:42 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - For the fifth straight year, the Memphis Grizzlies have come up short of the NBA championship they want so badly.
- Warriors advance to Western final, beating Memphis 108-95 Updated: May-16-15 2:39 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Stephen Curry practices tough shots every day. The MVP came up with a third-quarter buzzer-beater his coach calls the play of the game.
- Grizzlies Tony Allen starts, lasts 5 minute vs. Warriors Updated: May-15-15 11:17 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Grizzlies guard Tony Allen started Game 6 on Friday night and managed to play all of 5 minutes before his injured left hamstring sent him to the bench against the Golden State Warriors.
- Top-seeded Warriors, Hawks try to close out series, advance Updated: May-14-15 5:57 pm
- Warriors whip Grizzlies 98-78, take 3-2 series lead Updated: May-14-15 2:02 am
OAKLAND, California - Down and out just days earlier, the Golden State Warriors suddenly look alive and well again.
- Grizzlies' Conley has new mask with swelling easing in cheek Updated: May-09-15 1:09 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Mike Conley will be protecting his face with a new mask Saturday night against Golden State, needing a more snug fit with the swelling easing in the Grizzlies guard's left cheek.
- With longtime powers sidelined, NBA playoffs have fresh look Updated: May-07-15 7:06 pm
Spurs and Celtics? Already eliminated.
- Conley's comeback stirs memories of gritty performances Updated: May-07-15 2:47 am
The Masked Assassin. One-Eyed Charlie. The Terminator.
- Grizzlies-Warriors Playoff Capsule Updated: May-02-15 4:50 pm
- Grizzlies' gritty D to be tested by Warriors without Conley Updated: May-01-15 6:33 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - To the Memphis Grizzlies, it's simply grit and grind. Harass opponents from one end of the court to the other, frustrating players into missing shots and forcing turnovers until they lose their offensive rhythm.
- Mike Conley to travel with Grizzlies; playing status unclear Updated: May-01-15 4:30 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley will travel with the team for its first two games of the Western Conference semifinals against the Golden State Warriors, but his status for the series is uncertain.
- Warriors believe depth, sacrifice keys to their success Updated: May-01-15 2:32 am
OAKLAND, California - Those golden yellow shirts the Golden State Warriors give to fans at every home playoff game are printed with a slogan that reads: "STRENGTH IN NUMBERS."
- Blazers head home after season marked by injuries Updated: Apr-30-15 7:47 pm
- Grizzlies advance, beating Trail Blazers 99-93 in Game 5 Updated: Apr-30-15 1:50 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies missed one chance to finish off their first-round series and get some much-needed rest before facing the Golden State Warriors.
- Portland's Lillard breaks out of his playoff slump Updated: Apr-29-15 2:17 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Damian Lillard doesn't want to hear that no team has ever come back from a 0-3 start in an NBA playoff series.
- Warriors F Lee tries to get back up to speed during break Updated: Apr-28-15 6:30 pm
- Blazers stave off elimination with 99-92 win over Memphis Updated: Apr-28-15 2:35 am
- Warriors trying to stay sharp while waiting for 2nd round Updated: Apr-28-15 1:18 am
OAKLAND, California - If the Golden State Warriors are worried about a week off disrupting their rhythm, they sure have a strange way of showing it.
- Memphis' Randolph gets nostalgic about his start in Portland Updated: Apr-27-15 2:42 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Grizzlies' playoff series against the Trail Blazers had Memphis forward Zach Randolph waxing a bit nostalgic.
- Memphis guard Mike Conley leaves with facial injury Updated: Apr-26-15 3:05 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Memphis guard Mike Conley left Saturday night's Game 3 of the opening-round series against the Portland Trail Blazers with a facial injury.
- Grizzlies' Beno Udrih won't play with right ankle sprain Updated: Apr-25-15 10:44 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Beno Udrih won't play for the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 3 against the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday night because of a right ankle sprain.