- Fla. economists continue to predict growth Updated: Dec-06-13 7:50 pm
- Weatherford slams Medicaid expansion in op-ed Updated: Dec-03-13 4:31 pm
- Legislator sued after dog bites student in face Updated: Dec-02-13 2:10 pm
- Fla. state senators want speed limit raised to 75 Updated: Nov-13-13 6:10 am
- Legislators vote down stand your ground repeal Updated: Nov-07-13 9:52 pm
- Fla. House to vote on "stand your ground" repeal Updated: Nov-06-13 5:37 pm
- Elections officials brief lawmakers on voter purge Updated: Nov-05-13 2:40 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida economists are projecting steady growth in the state's economy over the next few years, giving Gov. Rick Scott more leeway to push for tax cuts next year.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The decision by Florida lawmakers not to expand Medicaid may be a stalled issue heading into the 2014 legislative session with Republican House Speaker Will Weatherford signaling in a recent editorial he hasn't changed his mind.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A Florida legislator is getting sued because his dog bit someone in the face.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Two Florida state senators want to let motorists drive faster on the state's highways.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A panel of Florida legislators on Thursday easily defeated an effort to repeal the state's controversial "stand your ground law" Thursday following hours of passionate testimony.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida's Republican-controlled House is expected on Thursday to keep intact the state's contentious "stand your ground" law that has sparked protests in the wake of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The secretary of state and the head of the elections division are assuring lawmakers that a proposed voting list purge won't remove legal voters.