- Donaldson homers for A's in 2-2 tie with White Sox Updated: Mar-09-14 8:59 pm
- A's considering temporary home if lease expires Updated: Mar-09-14 4:15 pm
- Anderson goes 3 innings, Rockies beat A's 5-4 Updated: Mar-08-14 8:53 pm
- Kazmir pitches 3 scoreless innings in A's debut Updated: Mar-07-14 8:20 pm
- A's, Diamondbacks finish in 8-8 tie in 10 innings Updated: Mar-06-14 8:11 pm
- Braun homers again as Brewers beat Athletics 7-2 Updated: Mar-05-14 7:36 pm
- Peralta has solid outing, but Brewers lose to A's Updated: Mar-04-14 8:23 pm
- Justin Ruggiano powers Cubs to 6-4 win over A's Updated: Mar-04-14 7:47 pm
- Kershaw hit hard again, Dodgers lose 7-3 to A's Updated: Mar-03-14 8:14 pm
- Rangers claim INF Parrino, Holland to 60-day DL Updated: Mar-03-14 5:52 pm
- Cespedes drives in 2 as Athletics beat Angels Updated: Mar-02-14 8:03 pm
- Perez, Gray each pitch 2 innings, A's-Rangers tie Updated: Mar-01-14 7:05 pm
- Norris hits late homer to help A's beat Giants Updated: Feb-28-14 7:03 pm
- Johnson glad to get 1st spring game out of the way Updated: Feb-28-14 3:33 am
- Braun homers in first at-bat back from drug ban Updated: Feb-27-14 5:54 pm
- A's acquire INF Elmore from White Sox Updated: Feb-27-14 1:45 pm
- A's Reddick makes 2 highlight-reel catches in win Updated: Feb-26-14 7:58 pm
- A's Jaso to catch for first time since concussion Updated: Feb-25-14 4:17 pm
- A's catcher says updated collision rule is fair Updated: Feb-24-14 6:01 pm
- Giambi has to show Indians he deserves roster spot Updated: Feb-24-14 4:10 pm
- A's Doolittle revived career with return to mound Updated: Feb-23-14 10:21 pm
- Now with Yanks, Sizemore hopes knee injuries over Updated: Feb-21-14 6:54 pm
- Outfielder Sam Fuld ready for another challenge Updated: Feb-21-14 6:33 pm
- A's catcher Jaso ready for spring training Updated: Feb-20-14 8:09 pm
- A's catcher Stephen Vogt making presence known Updated: Feb-19-14 5:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - Oakland A's owner Lew Wolff is considering moving the team to a temporary location if he can't extend a two-year lease with the Oakland Coliseum.
PHOENIX - Scott Kazmir pitched three sharp innings in his Oakland debut, sending the Athletics to a 2-0 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Sonny Gray is headed to the Oakland Athletics' rotation this year.
PHOENIX - Wily Peralta gave up one hit in three scoreless innings in his first spring start, but Luke Montz hit a two-run homer in a three-run ninth to rally an Oakland Athletics' split-squad to a 6-4 victory Tuesday over the Milwaukee Brewers.
PHOENIX - Clayton Kershaw isn't sure why he's off to a rough start in spring training, but he's not happy about it.
PHOENIX - Oakland designated hitter Yoenis Cespedes drove in a run with a sacrifice fly against Martin Perez as the Athletics and Texas Rangers played to a 2-all tie Saturday. The game was stopped after nine innings.
PHOENIX - Back from a lengthy suspension, Ryan Braun quickly displayed some power.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Josh Reddick made two highlight-reel catches to take away homers from Michael Morse, Brandon Moss and Stephen Vogt each drove in two runs during a six-run fourth inning against San Francisco closer Sergio Romo, and the Oakland Athletics opened Cactus League play with a 10-5 victory over the Giants on Wednesday.
PHOENIX - Oakland Athletics catcher John Jaso will take his place behind home plate in a game for the first time since suffering a concussion when he was struck by a foul tip on July 24.
PHOENIX - Oakland catcher Derek Norris said collisions at home plate are part of the game and he applauds the updated rule that still allows for them in major league baseball.
PHOENIX - Sean Doolittle had a cast covering his right wrist three years ago, the latest in a series of injuries that cost him nearly three years of his professional career.
TAMPA, Florida - Scott Sizemore eagerly took the field two years ago for the Oakland Athletics' first full-squad workout. After four seasons in the minor leagues and two more bouncing between farm teams and the majors, he arrived at spring training as Oakland's likely opening-day starter at third base.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Sam Fuld has never backed down from a challenge and that's been a major reason he's still playing professional baseball. He's facing his latest test trying to make the roster of the Oakland Athletics as a reserve outfielder.
PHOENIX - At first glance, Oakland catcher Stephen Vogt appears to be lobbying for a spot on the A's opening day roster.