- Rays' bullpen falters in 5-0 loss to Athletics Updated: May-23-15 8:48 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Tampa Bay Rays' bullpen experienced a rare failure Saturday in a 5-0 loss to the Oakland Athletics.
- Graveman, Fuld lead A's to 5-0 win over Rays Updated: May-23-15 8:09 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Kendall Graveman gave the struggling Oakland Athletics a much-needed lift.
- At 42, Bartolo Colon shines with guile and precision pitches Updated: May-23-15 5:33 pm
NEW YORK - Bartolo Colon settled in a chair and threw a rubber ball against his black glove. He repeated the motion several times, then leaned back and threw the ball in the air, mimicking a fielding drill.
- Athletics place Coco Crisp on DL with cervical strain Updated: May-23-15 12:06 pm
- Rays option infielder Tim Beckham to minors Updated: May-23-15 12:27 am
- Longoria helps power Rays past A's 5-2 Updated: May-23-15 12:14 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Scott Kazmir had not given up a home run with men on base in seven straight winless starts. And, then, he faced his former teammate.
- No immediate surgery for A's Coco Crisp Updated: May-22-15 6:41 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Oakland Athletics have ruled out immediate neck surgery for outfielder Coco Crisp.
- Ex-Rangers manager Washington rejoin Athletics as coach Updated: May-21-15 5:37 pm
- Keuchel solid again to help Astros over A's 6-1 Updated: May-20-15 6:42 pm
HOUSTON - After six consecutive losing seasons, the Houston Astros are off to their best start ever.
- Carter, Rasmus homer to back Hernandez as Astros beat A's Updated: May-20-15 1:20 am
HOUSTON - A combination of home runs and solid starting pitching has helped the Houston Astros get off to the best 40-game start in franchise history.
- Garcia, Ramirez each drive in 2 runs as White Sox beat A's Updated: May-17-15 8:16 pm
OAKLAND, California - Jeff Samardzija spent the first two days of the series catching up with old friends. He spent the last day making trouble for them.
- Athletics put Ike Davis on disabled list Updated: May-17-15 1:53 pm
OAKLAND, California - Athletics first baseman Ike Davis has placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left quadriceps.
- Rockies manager Weiss has appendectomy Updated: May-14-15 1:38 am
ANAHEIM, California - Colorado Rockies manager Walt Weiss had an appendectomy Wednesday night following two days of stomach discomfort.
- Wade Miley duels with Sonny Gray, Boston beats A's 2-0 Updated: May-13-15 7:48 pm
OAKLAND, California - Somehow, Wade Miley pulled off escape acts all afternoon.
- Hernandez gets 2,000th strikeout, win against A's Updated: May-10-15 8:20 pm
SEATTLE - As soon as strike three was called, everyone in Safeco Field knew it was a special moment.
- Athletics' Parker fractures elbow in minor league game Updated: May-10-15 2:38 am
SEATTLE - Oakland right-hander Jarrod Parker, recovering from Tommy John surgery more than a year ago, broke a bone in his elbow during a minor league game.
- Red Sox trade reliever Edward Mujica to Athletics Updated: May-09-15 11:23 pm
- LA Angels acquire right-hander Chad Smith from Oakland A's Updated: May-08-15 9:47 pm
- Surging Twins beat Athletics 6-5 to finish home stand 8-3 Updated: May-07-15 5:24 pm
- Athletics release outfielder Cody Ross after short stint Updated: May-05-15 5:04 pm
OAKLAND, California - Outfielder Cody Ross has cleared waivers and been released after his short stint with the Oakland Athletics.
- Unusually wild Gray, Vogt HRs carry A's past Rangers 7-1 Updated: May-03-15 7:53 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Sonny Gray had a career-high seven walks against Texas when the Oakland right-hander never had more than four in an outing and came into the game with just six all season.
- Calhoun leads Angels to 6-5 win over A's Updated: Apr-30-15 7:30 pm
OAKLAND, California - Kole Calhoun had two hits and three RBIs, Garrett Richards took a shutout into the seventh inning, and the Los Angeles Angels held on to beat the Oakland Athletics 6-5 Thursday.
- Yost insists Royals not to blame for string of fights Updated: Apr-24-15 9:05 pm
CHICAGO - Manager Ned Yost insists his Kansas City Royals are not at fault for a string of fights. He blames the other teams.