- 2015 World Series trophy to be in northwestern Arkansas Updated: May-04-16 7:02 pm
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - The Kansas City Royals' 2015 World Series trophy will be in northwestern Arkansas.
- Royals pounded by Nats 13-2 in interleague defeat Updated: May-04-16 6:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kris Medlen got pounded off the mound in the third inning. Eric Hosmer got tossed in the sixth.
- Nationals rout Royals 13-2 to take interleague series Updated: May-04-16 6:10 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Stephen Strasburg likes to time his journey from the bullpen to the dugout before a game to minimize the time he has to sit on the bench before getting in the game.
- Papelbon blows save as Nationals lose to Royals, 7-6 Updated: May-04-16 12:14 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Dusty Baker has seen the Kansas City Royals mount plenty of improbable comebacks in recent years.
- Mariners can't find offense in 4-1 loss to Royals Updated: May-01-16 9:03 pm
SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners' best offensive opportunity against the Kansas City Royals ended with Robinson Cano thrown out at the plate.
- Royals snap losing streak with 4-1 win against Mariners Updated: May-01-16 8:42 pm
SEATTLE - Ian Kennedy felt like he only had one pitch working for him against the Seattle Mariners on Sunday. He was still able to take a shutout into the sixth inning, and get a big boost from his bullpen when he finally ran into trouble.
- A's call up top pitching prospect Manaea to start vs Astros Updated: Apr-29-16 8:46 pm
OAKLAND, California - Sean Manaea, Oakland's top pitching prospect, was recalled from Triple-A Nashville to make his major league debut on Friday night against Houston.
- 14-foot Royals mannequin surfaces after theft from billboard Updated: Apr-29-16 4:25 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A 14-foot mannequin of a Royals player that was stolen from a billboard is safe at home in Kansas City.
- Thieves steal 14-foot-tall Royals cutout from billboard Updated: Apr-28-16 5:16 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Thieves took mischief to new heights when they absconded with a 14-foot-tall cutout of a Kansas City Royals from a billboard near the franchise's hometown.
- Angels lose Street, but complete sweep of Royals Updated: Apr-28-16 2:26 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels lost closer Huston Street because of a pregame injury, and that put a damper on their three-game sweep of the defending World Series champions.
- Ventura dominates Orioles as Royals cruise to 6-1 victory Updated: Apr-24-16 5:57 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Yordano Ventura no longer wears his emotions on his sleeve, the young right-hander for the Kansas City Royals having grown up after his first couple of years in the big leagues.
- Gee returns with solid relief outing, but Royals lose to O's Updated: Apr-24-16 12:11 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Dillon Gee hadn't pitched since April 16, in part because he was on paternity leave for the birth of his daughter.
- Orioles place RHP Gallardo on DL with shoulder tendinitis Updated: Apr-23-16 6:58 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Baltimore Orioles placed right-hander Yovani Gallardo on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with tendinitis in the shoulder of his pitching arm.
- Volquez sharp through 7 innings as Royals beat Tigers 4-0 Updated: Apr-21-16 11:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Edinson Volquez whirled around on the mound as the drive by the Tigers' Justin Upton soared over his head, and for a moment wondered why Lorenzo Cain wasn't giving chase.
- Rockies acquire 1B Decker from Royals Updated: Apr-20-16 12:28 pm
- Royals' OF Dyson off DL, RHP Almonte recalled from Triple-A Updated: Apr-19-16 3:35 pm
- Reddick's sacrifice fly lifts Athletics over Royals 3-2 Updated: Apr-17-16 8:13 pm
OAKLAND, California - Billy Burns' speed, along with a little luck, helped Oakland win its first home series.
- Iowa native part of Milwaukee Brewers' radio broadcast team Updated: Apr-17-16 5:07 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - An Iowa native is enjoying being part of the Milwaukee Brewers' radio broadcast team.
- Kennedy throws 7 strong innings, Royals beat Astros 6-2 Updated: Apr-15-16 12:12 am
HOUSTON - Ian Kennedy was dominant in his first start with Kansas City.
- Gore scores on wild pitch in 10th, Royals beat winless Twins Updated: Apr-10-16 7:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals did not need a hit to score the winning run Sunday. It wasn't about how they reached base, just what they did once they got there.
- Hosmer mobbed by fans, rescues girl after Bieber concert Updated: Apr-08-16 7:46 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Eric Hosmer proved he is more of a heartthrob in Kansas City than Justin Bieber and more than a hero on the baseball field.
- NW Arkansas baseball team open ninth season Thursday Updated: Apr-06-16 4:53 pm
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - The Northwest Arkansas Naturals of the Texas League will open their ninth baseball season with a six-game home stand.
- Syndergaard, Mets shut out Royals following ring ceremony Updated: Apr-05-16 9:39 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - New York Mets pitcher Noah Syndergaard was amused when Kauffman Stadium's sound system played "American Woman" as he trotted out to the mound for the first inning.