- Couple asks Supreme Court to nix marriage ban Updated: Apr-16-14 2:57 pm
- Group asks Supreme Court to stay out of John Doe Updated: Apr-14-14 6:19 pm
- Wisconsin Supreme Court to take teeth case Updated: Apr-11-14 5:34 pm
- Justices deadlocked in billionaire assault case Updated: Mar-26-14 5:37 pm
- Wisconsin Supreme Court revokes 2 law licenses Updated: Mar-26-14 4:09 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A same-sex couple has asked the Wisconsin Supreme Court to strike down the state's gay marriage ban.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court should stay out of a dispute over subpoenas in a secret investigation into possible illegal coordination between conservative organizations and recent recall campaigns, a liberal group said Monday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The state Supreme Court has agreed to decide whether a judge violated a jail inmate's rights when he ordered the prisoner to open his mouth and display his platinum teeth to support a detective's testimony.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A teenager who accused a billionaire heir to the SC Johnson fortune of sexually abusing her for years can't testify at his trial unless she agrees to release her medical records, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled Wednesday, reversing a decision it issued last year.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The state Supreme Court has revoked two attorneys' law licenses.