- Walker starts looking for Prosser replacement on high court Updated: Apr-28-16 4:39 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has started searching for someone to finish out most of Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser's term.
- Wisconsin justices send lead paint case back to lower court Updated: Apr-15-16 2:52 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's Supreme Court justices said Friday that they are deadlocked on whether lawmakers improperly barred attorneys from using a legal theory supporting dozens of lead paint poisoning lawsuits and have asked a lower court to make a decision.
- Bradley win adds another conservative vote to Supreme Court Updated: Apr-06-16 5:08 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - It might look like Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Bradley's election victory translates to more of the same Republican-friendly rulings, but her big win could usher in a host of subtle changes on the high court.
- Groups, candidates spent $4.3 million in Supreme Court race Updated: Apr-06-16 5:06 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Supreme Court candidates and outside groups spent at least $4.3 million ahead of Tuesday's election, according to figures nonpartisan analysts released Wednesday.
- GOP surge helps carry Bradley to Wisconsin Supreme Court win Updated: Apr-06-16 10:00 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Powered by a surge in Republican turnout for the state's presidential primary, Rebecca Bradley pushed past heaps of negative publicity over her inflammatory college writings to defeat JoAnne Kloppenburg and win a 10-year term on the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- In Wisconsin, it's Cruz and Sanders; Bradley wins full term Updated: Apr-06-16 1:08 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's most popular presidential primary in 36 years was one big party for Republican Ted Cruz and Democrat Bernie Sanders, who lived up to their billings as favorites in the state at the expense of front-runners Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
- The Latest: Bradley beats Kloppenburg in Supreme Court race Updated: Apr-05-16 11:59 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Latest on the Wisconsin Supreme Court race between incumbent Justice Rebecca Bradley and state appellate Judge JoAnne Kloppenburg (all times local):