- Tulsa announces 2016 college football schedule Updated: Feb-09-16 1:49 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The University of Tulsa has announced its 2016 football schedule that includes six home games and a road trip to Ohio State.
- Even now, the 1946 Army-Navy game worth remembering Updated: Feb-06-16 12:59 am
CORAL GABLES, Florida - A few dozen people were gathered inside a small theater for a brunch get-together, the room decorated with all sorts of military accoutrements. Soldiers past and present were there, some in dress uniform, some decades into retirement. They snapped to attention when the nation's colors were presented, recited the Pledge of Allegiance with pride and told stories for hours.
- 5-time defending FCS champion NDSU adds 26 recruits Updated: Feb-04-16 7:09 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The five-time defending national champion North Dakota State University football team added 26 players during national signing day.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Taggart: Rising USF lands another solid recruiting class Updated: Feb-03-16 8:09 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Coach Willie Taggard points to one of the best recruiting classes in the American Athletic Conference as additional evidence USF's football program is headed in the right direction.
- Montgomery inks 1st recruiting class as Pirates' new coach Updated: Feb-03-16 8:06 pm
East Carolina coach Scottie Montgomery barely had time to put together his staff before it was time to hold onto commitments from recruits and seek out new ones.
- Norvell's first class at Memphis includes ex-Tennessee QB Updated: Feb-03-16 6:39 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis coach Mike Norvell's first recruiting class includes a quarterback who began his career across the state.
- UConn signs 17, focusing on players from winning programs Updated: Feb-03-16 6:10 pm
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut - Coming off its first bowl game in five seasons, UConn concentrated its recruiting efforts on players from winning programs, signing a class of 16 on Wednesday.
- Kansas coach David Beaty hopes to turn corner with new class Updated: Feb-03-16 4:11 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - There was no wrestling between "quality" and "quantity" in recruiting for Kansas coach David Beaty this year.
- Houston nabs five-star recruit in defensive tackle Oliver Updated: Feb-03-16 3:33 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Cougars will look to build on the success they had in a 13-1 season in the first year under coach Tom Herman with a recruiting class highlighted by five-star defensive tackle Ed Oliver.
- AP sources: Warde Manuel agrees to be Michigan's AD Updated: Jan-27-16 11:27 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Warde Manuel has agreed to be Michigan's next athletic director, according to two people familiar with the situation.
- UConn to raise ticket prices to pay for new athletic fields Updated: Jan-27-16 9:42 am
STORRS, Connecticut - UConn is planning to charge fans more for basketball and football tickets to fund the construction of new soccer, baseball and softball stadiums.
- James Madison's new football coach turns to spread offense Updated: Jan-19-16 9:14 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - New James Madison football coach Mike Houston is abandoning the triple-option he ran at The Citadel and will employ an attacking spread offense that operates out of the shotgun with the Dukes.
- ECU hires Anderson to coach inside LBs Updated: Jan-11-16 12:52 pm
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - East Carolina has filled its football staff with the hiring of Ryan Anderson as inside linebackers coach.