- State Sen. Carroll to challenge Coffman in Colorado's 6th CD Updated: Jul-07-15 8:26 am
AURORA, Colorado - Democratic state Sen. Morgan Carroll will challenge Republican U.S. Rep. Mike Coffman for Colorado's 6th Congressional District.
- Colorado Supreme Court to review bridge fee Updated: Jul-05-15 2:10 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Colorado Supreme Court has agreed to review a 2009 vehicle fee approved by state lawmakers in a case that could determine the fate of millions of dollars in transportation funding.
- Overhaul begins on Pueblo section of Interstate 25 Updated: Jul-02-15 1:01 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Work is under way this week to give one of Colorado's oldest freeways an overhaul.
- CDOT says I-70 improvements lowered traffic fatalities Updated: Jul-02-15 5:05 am
DENVER - Colorado Department of Transportation officials say efforts to reduce traffic along the Interstate 70 mountain corridor this winter resulted in fewer injuries and deaths and shorter delays.
- US Supreme Court wants another review of Colorado TABOR suit Updated: Jun-30-15 11:40 am
DENVER - The U.S. Supreme Court is ordering a lower court to take another look at a Colorado challenge to the Taxpayers' Bill of Rights.
- Colorado's high court blocks school voucher program Updated: Jun-29-15 5:18 pm
DENVER - A school voucher program in suburban Denver violates the state constitution because it provides funding for students to attend religious schools, the Colorado Supreme Court ruled Monday.
- Conservative group wrapping up Denver meeting Updated: Jun-28-15 4:04 am
DENVER - About 4,000 conservative activists gathered in Denver this weekend are wrapping up their meeting Sunday after hearing from six presidential hopefuls.
- Colorado GOP committee backs chair in blackmail scandal Updated: Jun-26-15 7:10 pm
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado - The Colorado Republican Party's executive committee on Friday voted overwhelmingly to support the party's chairman after he contended that the state attorney general and others tried to force him to resign his post by threatening to release details of an affair he denies.
- More charges sought against driver in death of CSP cadet Updated: Jun-25-15 10:31 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - Prosecutors want to file additional felony charges against a driver accused of hitting and killing a Colorado State Patrol cadet while fleeing a traffic stop.
- Colorado GOP says lawyer spoke with prosecutors over scandal Updated: Jun-23-15 8:22 pm
DENVER - A Colorado Republican Party spokesman said Tuesday that party lawyers have talked with prosecutors about allegations that several leading Republicans tried to blackmail the chairman of the state GOP into resigning.
- Colorado Appeals Judge Gabriel picked for state's high court Updated: Jun-23-15 6:09 pm
DENVER - Colorado Court of Appeals Judge Richard Lance Gabriel will be the newest justice on the state's high court, Gov. John Hickenlooper announced Tuesday.
- Colorado's economy growing, but small budget shortfall looms Updated: Jun-19-15 5:16 pm
DENVER - Colorado's economy continues to grow and the state is collecting more tax revenue, but the bulk of the increase is going back to taxpayers and possibly to mandated funding transfers to transportation.
- Colorado lawmaker calls for letters, service at AME churches Updated: Jun-19-15 11:07 am
DENVER - A Colorado state lawmaker is urging white people to leave notes of thanks and support on the doors of AME church across the country.
- Colorado GOP chair: State attorney general wants him gone Updated: Jun-16-15 11:05 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Republican Party chairman on Tuesday accused state Attorney General Cynthia Coffman and former U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo of trying to force him from his position and warning he may face a lawsuit and false allegations of infidelity if he refused to leave.
- Colorado court: Workers can be fired for using pot off-duty Updated: Jun-15-15 5:20 pm
DENVER - Pot may be legal in Colorado, but you can still be fired for using it.
- Body found in car that crashed into Clear Creek near Golden Updated: Jun-13-15 12:01 am
DENVER - The Colorado State Patrol says a body was found in a car that crashed into Clear Creek west of Golden.
- Builder chosen for flood repairs to Big Thompson Canyon road Updated: Jun-12-15 2:08 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - State transportation officials have chosen Kiewit Infrastructure to help design and build up to $140 million in flood repairs to U.S. 34 in the Big Thompson Canyon west of Loveland.
- Colorado dust storm triggers 11-vehicle pileup that kills 2 Updated: Jun-11-15 7:50 pm
LAMAR, Colorado - A dust storm that enveloped a highway and triggered an 11-vehicle pileup in southeastern Colorado has killed two people and injured four others.
- Colorado Editorial Roundup Updated: Jun-10-15 2:47 pm
The Daily Camera, June 1, on bringing new drugs to the market:
- Traffic monitoring blimp to be tested over Denver area Updated: Jun-09-15 8:22 am
DENVER - Colorado is testing out using a helium-filled blimp to monitor traffic on roadways.