- 2 charged in Montrose County motorcycle death Updated: Apr-19-14 12:23 am
- Revenge pornography penalties considered in Colorado Updated: Apr-18-14 8:01 pm
- Colorado angles to expand hemp industry Updated: Apr-18-14 3:52 pm
- Injuries in Larimer County school bus accident Updated: Apr-18-14 1:40 pm
- Colorado advances edible marijuana restrictions Updated: Apr-17-14 9:50 pm
- Traffic camera ban clears Senate hurdle Updated: Apr-17-14 4:34 pm
- Colorado private eye bill clears Senate Updated: Apr-17-14 1:02 pm
- Memorial for Colorado transportation workers Updated: Apr-17-14 7:35 am
- Colorado Democrats abandon divisive abortion bill Updated: Apr-16-14 9:45 pm
- Youth tanning bed limits rejected in Colorado Updated: Apr-16-14 10:19 am
- Colorado budget finalized, sent to governor Updated: Apr-15-14 5:23 pm
- Colorado Editorial Roundup Updated: Apr-15-14 2:44 pm
- Senate approves Colorado college tuition cap Updated: Apr-15-14 11:52 am
- Spend or save? Pot tax debate far from settled Updated: Apr-14-14 7:52 pm
- Colorado Senate approves solitary confinement curb Updated: Apr-14-14 2:10 pm
- Leadership shakeup hits GOP in Colorado House Updated: Apr-14-14 1:01 pm
- Neb. looks to join states in fighting wildfires Updated: Apr-13-14 11:19 am
- Colorado Republicans whittle candidates Updated: Apr-12-14 8:38 pm
- Cantaloupe or peaches? Lawmaker says, both Updated: Apr-12-14 1:07 pm
- Colorado GOP begins whittling governor hopefuls Updated: Apr-11-14 2:31 pm
- Free online course helps parents of teen drivers Updated: Apr-10-14 8:46 pm
- School-funding bills clear Colorado House Updated: Apr-10-14 8:41 pm
- Lawmakers eye potency limits on pot products Updated: Apr-10-14 8:08 pm
- Colorado bill cracking down on cyberbullying fails Updated: Apr-10-14 3:01 pm
- Bill to regulate ridesharing companies advances Updated: Apr-09-14 11:04 pm
MONTROSE, Colorado - Two men face charges in the death of a motorcyclist who ran into a rope and chain the men had allegedly stretched across a southwestern Colorado highway to retrieve an elk carcass, authorities said Friday.
DENVER - Using intimate photos or videos of significant others to humiliate them would be a crime under a bill being considered by lawmakers in Colorado, which is joining a growing number of states tackling the issue referred to as revenge porn.
DENVER - Colorado is just starting its experiment with industrial hemp production, but interest in the new crop is so strong that the state is moving to expand the number and size of farms growing marijuana's non-intoxicating cousin.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A car rear-ended a school bus carrying nine children near Fort Collins early Friday, slightly injuring three children and the bus driver and critically injuring the lone person in the car, authorities said.
DENVER - A Colorado proposal to widen a ban on certain types of edible marijuana advanced Thursday in the state House amid concerns that it could be too broad.
DENVER - A statewide ban on red-light and speeding cameras has won initial approval in the Colorado Senate after a lively debate over whether the cameras improve safety, or just provide money for local governments.
DENVER - Another attempt in Colorado to require private investigators to get state licenses
DENVER - The Colorado Department of Transportation is remembering employees who have died in the line of duty.
DENVER - Colorado Democrats abandoned their own divisive abortion proposal Wednesday, axing the bill after one lawmaker expressed indecision and it became clear they might not have the votes to pass it in a chamber where every vote matters.
DENVER - A proposal to ban children from artificial tanning beds has been rejected in the Colorado Legislature.
DENVER - Colorado lawmakers on Tuesday approved a $23 billion budget, sending to the governor a spending plan for next year that pours more money into public education and funds an aerial firefighting fleet.
A sampling of recent editorials from Colorado newspapers:
DENVER - Colorado's public colleges and universities would get a tuition cap and funding boost under a bill approved Tuesday by the state Senate.
DENVER - Colorado's legal pot industry may be booming, but state lawmakers aren't sure how to spend the windfall.
DENVER - A proposal aimed at reducing the use of solitary confinement for prisoners with serious mental illness has won unanimous approval in the state Senate.
DENVER - Republicans in the Colorado House are seeing a leadership shakeup after simmering tensions within the party.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska is on the cusp of joining forces with Colorado, Wyoming and the Dakotas to help fight rural wildfires.
BOULDER, Colorado - Republican U.S. Rep. Cory Gardner won't have a primary before taking on Democratic Sen. Mark Udall.
DENVER - Cantaloupe or peaches? Alamosa Republican state Sen. Larry Crowder wants both to be Colorado's official state fruits.
DENVER - Seven Republicans are vying for the right to challenge Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper this fall, including two former congressmen and the secretary of state.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Colorado transportation officials are pointing parents to an online resource aimed at limiting the risks associated with teen driving.
DENVER - A proposal to shore up public school coffers won final approval in the Colorado House Thursday.
DENVER - Two hot-button marijuana measures dealing with the potency and appearance of edibles will be considered by Colorado lawmakers in the final weeks of the legislative session.
DENVER - A Colorado proposal cracking down on bullies who harass young people through text messages and social media has failed, shocking the bill's sponsor and prompting her supporters to say they will try again next year.
DENVER - Colorado lawmakers advanced legislation to regulate transportation companies that use cellphone apps to connect riders to drivers on their personal cars.