- Aggressive driving suspected in fatal I-25 crash Updated: Aug-31-15 12:46 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - The Colorado State Patrol says a teen driver killed after crashing into a parked U-Haul truck along Interstate 25 near Pueblo had been speeding and driving aggressively before the crash.
- Documents: Workers had no way to issue warning after spill Updated: Aug-27-15 3:38 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Members of a federal cleanup crew were initially trapped and unable to warn downstream communities that they had accidentally unleashed toxic waste water from a Colorado gold mine, according to government documents released Thursday.
- Colorado won't investigate Planned Parenthood over videos Updated: Aug-25-15 8:58 pm
DENVER - Colorado authorities will not investigate Planned Parenthood's Denver branch over allegations the organization illegally profited from the sale of fetal tissue used for medical research.
- Colorado launches effort to study racial profiling Updated: Aug-18-15 4:02 pm
DENVER - Colorado lawmakers are starting to quantify the state's racial profiling by law enforcement in the aftermath of high-profile clashes between the public and officers around the nation.
- Local fracking bans could go before Colorado high court soon Updated: Aug-17-15 11:22 pm
DENVER - Colorado's battle over who should regulate fracking could be on the fast track to the state Supreme Court.
- Mountain biker dies during grueling Leadville 100 race Updated: Aug-17-15 4:12 pm
LEADVILLE, Colorado - An experienced mountain biker died Saturday while participating in the grueling Leadville 100 race in Colorado's mountains.
- Colorado road rage reports rising Updated: Aug-15-15 5:49 pm
DENVER - The number of people reporting road rage incidents has jumped sharply over the past eight years because of crowded highways, construction detours and a state program urging drivers to report offenders, according to the Colorado State Patrol.
- The Latest: EPA says no risk from Colorado river sediments Updated: Aug-14-15 6:34 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The latest in the Colorado mine spill (all times local):
- Mount Evans Road reopens after closure for construction Updated: Aug-05-15 5:07 am
DENVER - Colorado's Mount Evans Road, which winds to the top of one of the state's 14,000-foot peaks, has reopened after construction forced drivers to find another route.
- Democratic governors share lessons learned from shootings Updated: Aug-02-15 4:44 pm
ASPEN, Colorado - Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper and Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon shared their thoughts Saturday at a conference in Aspen on shooting tragedies that have dominated their time in office, including the fatal shooting of a black man by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, and the James Holmes' theater shootings in Aurora.