- Cal edges Colorado 66-65 in overtime Updated: Mar-08-14 10:08 pm
- Colorado beats Stanford 59-56 for big Pac-12 win Updated: Mar-06-14 1:50 am
- Utah pulls away from Colorado 75-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:15 pm
- Utah pulls away from Colorado 75-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 4:18 pm
- Colorado blown out by No. 4 Arizona 88-61 Updated: Feb-23-14 12:53 am
- Gordon, Johnson lead Arizona past Colorado 88-61 Updated: Feb-23-14 12:51 am
- Booker leads Colorado past ASU 61-52 Updated: Feb-20-14 2:42 am
- Colorado hands USC 6th straight loss, 83-74 Updated: Feb-16-14 10:38 pm
- Anderson, Alford lead UCLA past Colorado 92-74 Updated: Feb-13-14 11:27 pm
- Johnson's 27 leads Colorado past Washington 91-65 Updated: Feb-09-14 10:33 pm
BERKELEY, California - Justin Cobbs made a pair of free throws with 20.8 seconds left in overtime, and California kept alive its slim NCAA tournament hopes with a 66-65 win over Colorado on Saturday.
STANFORD, California - Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback and former Stanford standout Richard Sherman gave the Cardinal a pep talk about "seizing the moment" before facing Colorado on Wednesday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - After shutting down Jordan Loveridge so effectively earlier this season, the last thing Colorado expected was to see the Utah sophomore burn their defense with one clutch basket after another.
SALT LAKE CITY - Jordan Loveridge scored 21 points on 9-of-14 shooting and Delon Wright also had 21 to lead Utah to a 75-64 victory over Colorado on Saturday.
BOULDER, Colorado - The Colorado Buffaloes didn't make a basket for the game's first 10 minutes, 10 seconds - and that was part of the "good" half of basketball they played against fourth-ranked Arizona.
BOULDER, Colorado - For a team that built its reputation on stifling defense, fourth-ranked Arizona sure showed some offensive prowess Saturday night.
BOULDER, Colorado - The Colorado Buffaloes had already pulled the ripcord on their free fall after star point guard Spencer Dinwiddie's season-ending knee injury more than a month ago. What they got Wednesday night was the signature win to go with it.
LOS ANGELES - Xavier Johnson scored 20 points and Colorado completed a season sweep of Southern California with an 83-74 victory Sunday, sending USC to its sixth straight loss.
LOS ANGELES - Kyle Anderson had 22 points, seven rebounds and 11 assists, freshman Bryce Alford scored 12 of his 14 points in the second half on four 3-pointers, and UCLA rallied from a 12-point first-half deficit for a 92-74 victory over Colorado on Thursday night.
BOULDER, Colorado - Xavier Johnson scored a career-high 27 points, tops among three Colorado players with at least 20 points, as the Buffaloes routed Washington 91-65 on Sunday night.