- Payton leads Oregon State past Colorado 60-56 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:34 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Wayne Tinkle pointed to his team's guts and mental toughness, despite the Beavers getting crushed on the glass against Colorado.
- Cook leads No. 16 Oregon past Colorado 76-56 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:49 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon is off to its best start in conference play in 14 seasons, but the toughest person to sell on the No. 16 Ducks being the Pac-12's best team might be their own coach.
- King, Fortune lead Colorado to 91-75 win over Stanford Updated: Jan-28-16 12:21 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado big man and leading scorer Josh Scott was under the weather. On top of that, he was under constant watch.
- No. 11 Oregon State women grind out 61-47 win over Colorado Updated: Jan-24-16 7:20 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Ruth Hamblin scored Oregon State's first 10 points and finished with 20, and the 11th-ranked Beavers defeated Colorado 61-47 on Sunday.
- Scott delivers in Colorado's 75-70 triumph over WSU Updated: Jan-24-16 1:18 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Josh Scott is widely recognized as one of the premier low-post players in the Pac-12 Conference, but the Colorado senior roamed far from his comfort zone to make the defensive play of the game Saturday night at Washington State.
- Washington stays on top in Pac-12, beats Colorado 95-83 Updated: Jan-21-16 1:13 am
SEATTLE - The next step for the young Washington Huskies is to figure out how to make the final minutes less dramatic.
- Scott with 17 points, 11 boards; Colorado beats Oregon 91-87 Updated: Jan-18-16 12:16 am
BOULDER, Colorado - The Colorado bench paved most of the way, and the Buffaloes didn't let another conference home game get away on Sunday night.
- Scott, Gordon lead Colorado to 71-54 win over Oregon State Updated: Jan-14-16 2:18 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Josh Scott feeds off Wesley Gordon's energy. Ditto for Gordon with Scott.