- Arizona's losing streak up to 6 games Updated: Apr-17-14 4:21 pm
- D-Backs finish 0-6 homestand with loss to Mets Updated: Apr-16-14 8:08 pm
- Gee, Mets send D-Backs to 6th straight loss, 5-2 Updated: Apr-16-14 7:47 pm
- Mets bring up Matsuzaka and send down Lannan Updated: Apr-16-14 2:03 pm
- Mets put CF Juan Lagares (hamstring) on 15-day DL Updated: Apr-15-14 9:59 pm
- Mets' Lagares injured against Arizona Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Colon gives up 4 HRs in Mets' 14-2 loss to Angels, Updated: Apr-13-14 8:39 pm
- Angels hit 4 HRs off Colon in 14-2 rout of Mets Updated: Apr-13-14 8:15 pm
- Angels lose in 13 to Mets on Recker's HR Updated: Apr-13-14 3:17 am
- Young has 3 hits, 3 SBs, 4 runs, Mets beat Braves Updated: Apr-10-14 11:48 pm
- Mets rally in 9th inning but fall 4-3 to Braves Updated: Apr-09-14 11:15 pm
- Viola released from hospital after heart surgery Updated: Apr-08-14 6:05 pm
- Santana to make Braves' debut against Mets Updated: Apr-08-14 4:21 pm
- Mets closer Parnell will have Tommy John surgery Updated: Apr-06-14 9:53 pm
- Reds' Simon sharp in 1st start in 2 years Updated: Apr-06-14 5:39 pm
- Mets give Lucas Duda crack at 1B over Ike Davis Updated: Apr-05-14 12:47 am
- Column: Mets' Murphy has his priorities just right Updated: Apr-04-14 6:03 pm
- Mets' Murphy, Collins defend paternity leave Updated: Apr-03-14 7:24 pm
- Roark leads Nats over Mets 8-2 for 3-0 start Updated: Apr-03-14 6:45 pm
- Mets GM Alderson challenges team to win 90 games Updated: Mar-31-14 7:38 pm
- NYC mayor throws Mets' opening day 1st pitch Updated: Mar-31-14 4:17 pm
- Mets missing 2B Murphy, OF Chris Young in opener Updated: Mar-31-14 12:18 pm
- Cabrera's HR lifts Jays over Mets 2-0 in Montreal Updated: Mar-29-14 8:11 pm
- De Blasio to throw out first pitch on Opening Day Updated: Mar-29-14 12:03 pm
- Zimmermann sharp, gets RBI as Nats beat Mets 4-0 Updated: Mar-27-14 6:24 pm
PHOENIX - The pitching staff has struggled, at the front end this time instead of the back.
PHOENIX - Arizona finally got a decent performance from a starting pitcher.
PHOENIX - Nothing like a trip to Chase Field to turn things around for the New York Mets.
PHOENIX - New York Mets center fielder Juan Lagares left Monday night's game against Arizona with a pulled right hamstring after running out a groundball in the seventh inning.
ANAHEIM, California - Bartolo Colon thought all was OK as he took the mound in the first inning.
ANAHEIM, California - Albert Pujols and the Los Angeles Angels caught up with Bartolo Colon on Sunday.
ANAHEIM, California - Raul Ibanez emerged from the Los Angeles Angels' clubhouse with a bat and a ball he signed for a young girl and her parents.
ATLANTA - Eric Young Jr. is proving he's an important part of the Mets' winning formula.
ATLANTA - Zack Wheeler's latest trip to his home state was ruined by Jason Heyward and Ervin Santana.
NEW YORK - The New York Mets say former pitcher Frank Viola has been released from a hospital, a week after heart surgery.
NEW YORK - Alfredo Simon making his first start in more than two years. Manny Parra stepping into the closer's spot.
NEW YORK - Lucas Duda is getting a chance to be the New York Mets' regular first baseman - and making the most of it right away.
Looks like we need another primer on priorities.
NEW YORK - Daniel Murphy is proud he put fatherhood ahead of baseball, and New York Mets manager Terry Collins thinks criticism his second baseman received for taking paternity leave this week was unfair.
NEW YORK - Toby and Jodi Roark were in the midst of a 12-hour drive from Wilmington, Illinois, to Washington, D.C., to watch their son Tanner pitch in the Nationals' home opener. Then they got a call from their daughter-in-law, telling them he wouldn't be starting Friday.
NEW YORK - General manager Sandy Alderson wants to make it clear: Yes, he is challenging his New York Mets to win 90 games this season.
NEW YORK - It is a political rite of spring: the Mayor of New York City throws out a ceremonial first pitch and gets booed for his trouble.
NEW YORK - The New York Mets' opening-day lineup is not exactly what they had in mind.
MONTREAL - Melky Cabrera's two-run homer in the eighth inning gave the Toronto Blue Jays a 2-0 victory over the New York Mets on Saturday and a sweep of their two-game exhibition series at an Olympic Stadium packed with former Montreal Expos fans.
NEW YORK - New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio will throw out the first pitch at Citi Field on Opening Day.
PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida - Even though he'll face the New York Mets in the regular season next week, Jordan Zimmermann said he didn't hold anything back.