- Braves get sloppy in field, lose to Mets 4-3 in 14 Updated: Apr-20-14 8:03 pm
- Curtis Granderson lifts Mets over Braves 4-3 in 14 Updated: Apr-20-14 7:23 pm
- Mets demote Valverde, make Farnsworth their closer Updated: Apr-20-14 1:24 pm
- Mets can't challenge, rally falls short vs. Braves Updated: Apr-20-14 1:35 am
- Mets trade 1B Ike Davis to Pirates Updated: Apr-18-14 11:35 pm
- Arizona's losing streak up to 6 games Updated: Apr-17-14 4:21 pm
- Gee, Mets send D-Backs to 6th straight loss, 5-2 Updated: Apr-16-14 7:47 pm
- Mets bring up Matsuzaka and send down Lannan Updated: Apr-16-14 2:03 pm
- Mets put CF Juan Lagares (hamstring) on 15-day DL Updated: Apr-15-14 9:59 pm
- Mets' Lagares injured against Arizona Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Colon gives up 4 HRs in Mets' 14-2 loss to Angels, Updated: Apr-13-14 8:39 pm
- Angels hit 4 HRs off Colon in 14-2 rout of Mets Updated: Apr-13-14 8:15 pm
- Angels lose in 13 to Mets on Recker's HR Updated: Apr-13-14 3:17 am
- Young has 3 hits, 3 SBs, 4 runs, Mets beat Braves Updated: Apr-10-14 11:48 pm
- Viola released from hospital after heart surgery Updated: Apr-08-14 6:05 pm
- Santana to make Braves' debut against Mets Updated: Apr-08-14 4:21 pm
- Mets closer Parnell will have Tommy John surgery Updated: Apr-06-14 9:53 pm
- Reds' Simon sharp in 1st start in 2 years Updated: Apr-06-14 5:39 pm
- Mets give Lucas Duda crack at 1B over Ike Davis Updated: Apr-05-14 12:47 am
- Column: Mets' Murphy has his priorities just right Updated: Apr-04-14 6:03 pm
- Mets' Murphy, Collins defend paternity leave Updated: Apr-03-14 7:24 pm
- Roark leads Nats over Mets 8-2 for 3-0 start Updated: Apr-03-14 6:45 pm
- Mets GM Alderson challenges team to win 90 games Updated: Mar-31-14 7:38 pm
- NYC mayor throws Mets' opening day 1st pitch Updated: Mar-31-14 4:17 pm
- Mets missing 2B Murphy, OF Chris Young in opener Updated: Mar-31-14 12:18 pm
NEW YORK - It took all afternoon before Curtis Granderson finally generated some goodwill at Citi Field.
NEW YORK - Three weeks into the season, the New York Mets are trying their third closer.
NEW YORK - After further review, there was nothing the New York Mets could do about the costly call that went against them.
PHOENIX - The pitching staff has struggled, at the front end this time instead of the back.
PHOENIX - Nothing like a trip to Chase Field to turn things around for the New York Mets.
PHOENIX - New York Mets center fielder Juan Lagares left Monday night's game against Arizona with a pulled right hamstring after running out a groundball in the seventh inning.
ANAHEIM, California - Bartolo Colon thought all was OK as he took the mound in the first inning.
ANAHEIM, California - Albert Pujols and the Los Angeles Angels caught up with Bartolo Colon on Sunday.
ANAHEIM, California - Raul Ibanez emerged from the Los Angeles Angels' clubhouse with a bat and a ball he signed for a young girl and her parents.
ATLANTA - Eric Young Jr. is proving he's an important part of the Mets' winning formula.
NEW YORK - The New York Mets say former pitcher Frank Viola has been released from a hospital, a week after heart surgery.
NEW YORK - Alfredo Simon making his first start in more than two years. Manny Parra stepping into the closer's spot.
NEW YORK - Lucas Duda is getting a chance to be the New York Mets' regular first baseman - and making the most of it right away.
Looks like we need another primer on priorities.
NEW YORK - Daniel Murphy is proud he put fatherhood ahead of baseball, and New York Mets manager Terry Collins thinks criticism his second baseman received for taking paternity leave this week was unfair.
NEW YORK - Toby and Jodi Roark were in the midst of a 12-hour drive from Wilmington, Illinois, to Washington, D.C., to watch their son Tanner pitch in the Nationals' home opener. Then they got a call from their daughter-in-law, telling them he wouldn't be starting Friday.
NEW YORK - General manager Sandy Alderson wants to make it clear: Yes, he is challenging his New York Mets to win 90 games this season.
NEW YORK - It is a political rite of spring: the Mayor of New York City throws out a ceremonial first pitch and gets booed for his trouble.
NEW YORK - The New York Mets' opening-day lineup is not exactly what they had in mind.