- Kansas AG outlines proposal for disclosure of private emails Updated: May-06-15 6:55 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt has outlined a proposal for requiring the disclosure of some private emails from public officials when they deal with government business.
- Kansas AG's office: Abortion lawsuit costs known for weeks Updated: Apr-29-15 5:04 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt's office says legislators have known for weeks that the state could spend up to $450,000 to defend a new law banning a procedure common in second trimester abortions.
- Kansas AG seeks up to $450K to defend anti-abortion law Updated: Apr-27-15 8:02 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas' attorney general is telling legislators that defending a first-of-its-kind anti-abortion law in court could cost the state up to $450,000, as Republican Gov. Sam Brownback commemorates the measure with events across the state.
- Kansas officials hosting conference on crime victims' rights Updated: Apr-22-15 5:05 am
WICHITA, Kansas - Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback and Attorney General Derek Schmidt are hosting a two-day conference later this week on crime victims' rights.
- Kansas Attorney General criticizes federal home health laws Updated: Apr-07-15 12:14 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt says new federal regulations threaten home health care services in Kansas.