- Former Kan. AG seeks rehearing over law license Updated: Dec-06-13 3:07 pm
- AG to seek 'Hard 50' for Kansas murder suspect Updated: Dec-05-13 4:31 pm
- Kan. AG mulls seeking death penalty for 4 killings Updated: Dec-04-13 7:37 pm
- Kan. AG evaluating evidence in SE Kan. slayings Updated: Nov-29-13 1:30 pm
- Kan. AG's office takes quadruple homicide case Updated: Nov-28-13 1:38 pm
- Kan. AG awards funds to crime victims Updated: Nov-15-13 5:06 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - An attorney for former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline is asking the Kansas Supreme Court to consider modifying a ruling that indefinitely suspended Kline's law license.
COLBY, Kansas - Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt says he'll seek the "Hard 50" prison sentence for a man accused of fatally stabbing a former girlfriend and setting her house on fire.
OSWEGO, Kansas - No decision has been made on whether to seek the death penalty for a 22-year-old man charged with capital murder in the deaths of a southeast Kansas woman and her three children, an assistant attorney general said Wednesday after a court hearing.
TOPEKA, Kansas - An upcoming court appearance is scheduled for a 22-year-old man suspected of killing a southeast Kansas woman and her three children.
PARSONS, Kansas - The Kansas attorney general's office will handle any criminal prosecution of a man suspected in the deaths of a young mother and her three children.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A state board has awarded nearly $259,000 to 111 Kansas victims of violent crime needing help with such expenses as mental health treatment and funeral costs.