- Pitt's Tyler Boyd waives DUI hearing, hopes for probation Updated: Jul-01-15 5:56 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh star wide receiver Tyler Boyd has waived his right to a preliminary hearing on drunken driving charges and several related citations and hopes to enter a probation program for first-time offenders, his defense attorney said Wednesday.
- Florida State freshman De'Andre Johnson charged with battery Updated: Jun-30-15 4:06 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State freshman quarterback De'Andre Johnson has been charged with punching a woman in the face in a nightclub.
- Duke's Tomlinson, UVa's Brian voted ACC athletes of year Updated: Jun-30-15 3:48 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Duke football player Laken Tomlinson and Virginia women's soccer player Morgan Brian are the Atlantic Coast Conference's male and female athletes of the year.
- University of Miami grad donates $1 million to school Updated: Jun-30-15 8:53 am
CORAL GABLES, Florida - A University of Miami graduate has donated $1 million to the school, money that will perpetually fund a scholarship for a football player.
- Salahuddin eyes healthy return at linebacker for Wolfpack Updated: Jun-26-15 3:48 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - M.J. Salahuddin was perfectly positioned to earn a leading role on North Carolina State's defense when a knee injury knocked him out for the season. He's ready to try again.
- Miami dismisses lineman Gadbois from football team Updated: Jun-25-15 8:20 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Miami has dismissed offensive lineman Taylor Gadbois from the football team.
- New Pitt AD Barnes focusing on football Updated: Jun-25-15 6:47 pm
PITTSBURGH - Scott Barnes has been on the job less than two weeks, yet the new Pittsburgh athletic director already has a clear vision about what should be the top item of his "to do" list. It's the same as the second. And the third. And the fourth.
- Syracuse picks Boise State's Mark Coyle as athletic director Updated: Jun-22-15 3:33 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Mark Coyle called Syracuse "a special place" when he was introduced as the school's new athletic director.
- Police plan to file DUI charge against Pitt's Tyler Boyd Updated: Jun-15-15 5:01 pm
PITTSBURGH - Police planned to file driving under the influence and other charges against University of Pittsburgh star wide receiver Tyler Boyd stemming from a traffic stop Friday, a suburban police chief announced Monday.
- Pitt star Tyler Boyd being investigated on suspicion of DUI Updated: Jun-13-15 8:22 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh star wide receiver Tyler Boyd is under investigation for suspicion of driving under the influence following a traffic stop early Friday morning.
- Illinois adds Duke series to 2025, '26 football schedules Updated: Jun-05-15 11:37 am
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois and Duke have agreed to play a home-and-home series in the 2025 and 2026 football seasons.
- Correction: Florida State-Ramsey story Updated: Jun-04-15 2:35 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - In a story June 3 about Florida State defensive back Jalen Ramsey and his Olympic aspirations, The Associated Press reported erroneously the name of Ramsey's long jump coach. It is Dennis Nobles, not Dennis Robles.
- Georgia Tech, Boston College to open 2016 season in Ireland Updated: Jun-04-15 10:39 am
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech and Boston College are heading to Ireland to open the 2016 college football season.
- Former Virginia QB Greyson Lambert transferring to Georgia Updated: Jun-03-15 3:03 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Virginia graduate Greyson Lambert said Wednesday he's transferring to Georgia, where he will join a three-man race for the starting job.
- Court date for Howard's Rock case set for July 20 Updated: Jun-03-15 6:12 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - The North Carolina man charged with vandalizing Howard's Rock at Clemson's football stadium two years ago is set for trial next month.