- Fuente, Virginia Tech AD call reports of hiring 'premature' Updated: Nov-28-15 5:12 pm
Memphis coach Justin Fuente and the Virginia Tech athletic director said Saturday that reports Fuente will replace Frank Beamer as Hokies coach are "premature."
- Turnover-prone Wake Forest falls to Duke 27-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:11 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Wake Forest's final game looked an awful lot like the rest of the season.
- Sirk, Duke hold on to beat Wake Forest 27-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:01 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Duke was in this spot before, needing only a special-teams tackle with no time left to wrap up an important victory.
- Watson's 4 TDs lead No. 1 Clemson to 37-32 victory Updated: Nov-28-15 4:59 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Deshaun Watson isn't giving up on Clemson's step-by-step approach, not when it's worked so well.
- Georgia gives Richt a boost, beating Ga Tech 13-7 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:51 pm
ATLANTA - Mark Richt trotted over to a corner of Bobby Dodd Stadium, where the Georgia band played and the red-clad faithful had nothing but cheers for the embattled coach.
- Hokies give Beamer 1 more win over Virginia, 23-20 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:40 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - It looks like coach Frank Beamer has a chance for one more going-away party, at a bowl game.
- Louisville rallies past Kentucky 38-24 to win Governor's Cup Updated: Nov-28-15 4:25 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Lamar Jackson accounted for 316 yards and three touchdowns, Brandon Radcliff ran for two TDs and Louisville erased a 24-7 halftime deficit with 31 unanswered points for a 38-24 victory Saturday and fifth straight win over its in-state rival.
- Syracuse beats Boston College 20-17 on last-play field goal Updated: Nov-28-15 4:17 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Cole Murphy kicked a 35-yard field goal as time expired, giving Syracuse a 20-17 victory over Boston College on Saturday in coach Scott Shafer's final game as head coach of the Orange.
- Interim coach Larry Scott focused on job he has at Miami Updated: Nov-28-15 12:23 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - College football's next recruiting contact period opens on Sunday, which means Larry Scott and other coaches at Miami will be out talking to prospective future Hurricanes.
- Slow start dooms Pitt in 29-24 loss to Miami Updated: Nov-27-15 5:21 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pat Narduzzi spent most of his first season at Pittsburgh convincing the Panthers they weren't beholden to the recent past and that big-time success could be had if they believed.
- Miami strikes early, holds off Pittsburgh 29-24 Updated: Nov-27-15 5:02 pm
PITTSBURGH - All the ingredients were there for a collapse. A fired head coach. Dashed expectations. A fan base equal parts angry and apathetic. A locker room in need of some guidance.
- Syracuse QB Terrel Hunt denied extra year of eligibility Updated: Nov-27-15 2:59 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse quarterback Terrel Hunt has been denied an extra year of eligibility by the NCAA.
- Florida State-Florida rivalry returns to national relevance Updated: Nov-27-15 2:23 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - The Florida State-Florida rivalry is nationally relevant again.
- Georgia looking to 'take what is ours' against Georgia Tech Updated: Nov-27-15 12:50 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia players will enter Saturday's visit to Georgia Tech with a new appreciation of the state rivalry.
- No. 11 North Carolina closes regular season at NC State Updated: Nov-27-15 10:47 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina coach Larry Fedora starts team meetings by mentioning the goals of winning its Atlantic Coast Conference division and a mythical state title by beating all its instate opponents.
- No. 14 Florida State, Cook set for test vs. No. 10 Florida Updated: Nov-26-15 11:55 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - It is another week and another high-ranked defense for Dalvin Cook and Florida State.
- No. 11 UNC's visit to NC State headlines ACC's final week Updated: Nov-26-15 4:01 am
A look at things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference during the final week of the regular season:
- FSU official details favorable treatment of players Updated: Nov-25-15 11:04 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida State University official once in charge of the office that counsels campus rape victims told lawyers suing the school that football players receive special treatment, and that most of the 20 victims who alleged sexual assaults by team members during the past nine years declined to press student conduct charges.
- ACC title game will match surprising and predictable Updated: Nov-25-15 2:37 pm
BOSTON - Maybe the Atlantic Coast Conference should change the names of its divisions from Atlantic and Coastal to Predictable and Surprising.
- Marshall brothers add turkey to Georgia-Ga Tech rivalry Updated: Nov-24-15 4:28 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - The Georgia-Georgia Tech rivalry this year will feature a Thanksgiving feast that brings opposing players to the same dinner table.
- Beamer suspends Nicolas for half after contact with referee Updated: Nov-23-15 8:16 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer says defensive end Dadi Nicolas will be suspended for half of the Hokies' game at Virginia on Saturday for hitting referee Ron Cherry during a loss to North Carolina.
- Fisher: No. 14 Florida Stare, No. 10 Florida very similar Updated: Nov-23-15 6:22 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - As Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher prepares for Saturday's game against No. 10 Florida, he sees a mirror image of his own squad.
- Narduzzi setting aggressive tone for surprising Panthers Updated: Nov-23-15 5:27 pm
PITTSBURGH - The scoreboard said Pittsburgh was up 18. Coach Pat Narduzzi offered a starkly different take when his borderline giddy team walked into the locker room for halftime on Saturday against Louisville.
- Kentucky needs to beat rival Louisville for bowl eligibility Updated: Nov-23-15 5:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's postseason quest remains alive after a performance reminiscent of its 4-1 start that made a bowl bid seem inevitable.
- Virginia hoping to spoil finale for Beamer, Virginia Tech Updated: Nov-23-15 5:01 pm
Virginia Tech and outgoing coach Frank Beamer are in an uncomfortably familiar spot heading into their traditional regular season-ending rivalry game against Virginia: For the third time in four years, the Hokies need to beat the Cavaliers to qualify for a bowl game.