- Pittsburgh holds off Virginia Tech 17-13 Updated: Oct-03-15 3:28 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Qadree Ollison ran for 122 yards and a second-half touchdown and Pittsburgh limited Virginia Tech to just 100 yards of offense Saturday in a 17-13 victory that opened both teams' Atlantic Coast Conference seasons.
- Louisville probing claim staffer hired escorts for recruits Updated: Oct-02-15 9:48 pm
Louisville is investigating allegations that former Cardinals men's basketball staffer Andre McGee brought escorts into dorm parties, and paid for the women to strip and have sex with recruits, their fathers and players.
- Same problems looming large for Miami Updated: Oct-02-15 6:47 pm
During Atlantic Coast Conference media days in July, Miami's players said they didn't want the Florida State game to a focal point of the season.
- NC State, Louisville meet in ACC Atlantic Division matchup Updated: Oct-02-15 1:11 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina State is getting another shot at building on a 4-0 start.
- BC, Duke meet in matchup of 2 of nation's top defenses Updated: Oct-02-15 12:15 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - When Boston College visits Duke on Saturday, yards and points probably will be at a premium.
- Georgia Tech looks to regroup against North Carolina Updated: Oct-02-15 12:06 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech will try to recover from two straight losses and regain offensive momentum on Saturday when it plays North Carolina, which will try to show that recent signs of defensive improvement are no mirage.
- Clemson officials: School able to operate game Updated: Oct-02-15 10:37 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - The Clemson athletic department said the 12th-ranked Tigers contest with No. 6 Notre Dame remains on schedule for Saturday, despite forecasts of up to a foot of rain for this weekend.
- Clemson's Deshaun, Notre Dame's DeShone: QBs look to shine Updated: Oct-02-15 10:21 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson's Deshaun Watson and Notre Dame's DeShone Kizer share similar names, the leadership of two high-performing offenses - and the pressure to succeed when the sixth-ranked Fighting Irish (4-0) and 12th-ranked Tigers (3-0) play Saturday night.
- No. 11 Florida State hopes to avoid 'double-whammy' at Wake Updated: Oct-02-15 10:06 am
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - No. 11 Florida State had a pretty rough time in its last visit to a mid-level Atlantic Division opponent.
- 2-time national champ Erickson quietly assisting No. 10 Utah Updated: Oct-02-15 3:18 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Winning a national championship puts a coach in an exclusive group. Winning multiple titles moves a coach into an entirely different realm.
- Miami wastes chances, falls at Cincinnati 34-23 Updated: Oct-02-15 12:17 am
CINCINNATI - Miami couldn't take advantage of a redshirt freshman making his first start.
- Moore throws for 2 TDs, Cincinnati beats Miami 34-23 Updated: Oct-02-15 12:06 am
CINCINNATI - Two quick touchdowns settled Hayden Moore's nerves.
- UNC: linebacker Joe Jackson to quit football due to injury Updated: Oct-01-15 7:32 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina linebacker Joe Jackson has decided to stop playing football because of a neck injury.
- Hokies QB the wild card heading into ACC opener vs. Pitt Updated: Oct-01-15 7:26 pm
Virginia Tech quarterback Brenden Motley was listed as an "athlete" coming out of high school, a reflection of his ability to run and throw the football.
- No. 11 Florida State looking to stretch field with receivers Updated: Oct-01-15 4:36 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Through three games, Florida State's receivers have mirrored the rest of the offense - stretches of good play but generally inconsistent.
- Clemson secondary focused on Fuller, Notre Dame receivers Updated: Oct-01-15 1:29 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson safety Jayron Kearse has heard - and read - a little too much about Will Fuller and the rest of No. 6 Notre Dame's talented receivers.
- Notre Dame-Clemson matchup headlines Week 5 in ACC Updated: Oct-01-15 4:02 am
A look at things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference for Week 5:
- Urban Meyer looking for ways to get Braxton Miller the ball Updated: Sep-30-15 8:50 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Getting the ball to Braxton Miller is one of Ohio State coach Urban Meyer's goals at Indiana this week in the Big Ten opener.
- NC State dismisses Thornton after arrest for moped accident Updated: Sep-30-15 5:46 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Shadrach Thornton's latest round of legal troubles will be his last as a North Carolina State football player.
- ACC looks top-heavy again with only FSU, Clemson in Top 25 Updated: Sep-30-15 11:31 am
ATLANTA - One month into the season, the ACC looks as top-heavy as ever with three-time defending champion Florida State and Clemson the league's only ranked teams.
- Freshman QB Hayden Moore starts for Cincinnati vs Miami Updated: Sep-29-15 9:09 pm
CINCINNATI - Redshirt freshman quarterback Hayden Moore will make his first career start Thursday night against Miami, filling in while Gunner Kiel recovers from his latest injury.
- Cardinals' defense faces tough test at North Carolina State Updated: Sep-29-15 5:11 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Holding a FCS opponent to a field goal at home is one thing. Shutting down a conference opponent on the road is another, which is the challenge facing Louisville's defense at unbeaten North Carolina State.
- No. 11 FSU to put pressure on Wake Forest offensive line Updated: Sep-29-15 2:16 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - No matter which quarterback plays for Wake Forest, the Demon Deacons have to do a better job of protecting him.
- Panthers settled at QB, but not in the backfield Updated: Sep-28-15 7:18 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pat Narduzzi seems to have settled on a quarterback.
- Georgia Tech looking to fix offense after 2 straight losses Updated: Sep-28-15 6:00 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech has a bigger concern than just preparing for North Carolina.