- Marshall brothers add turkey to Georgia-Ga Tech rivalry Updated: Nov-24-15 4:28 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - The Georgia-Georgia Tech rivalry this year will feature a Thanksgiving feast that brings opposing players to the same dinner table.
- Beamer suspends Nicolas for half after contact with referee Updated: Nov-23-15 8:16 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer says defensive end Dadi Nicolas will be suspended for half of the Hokies' game at Virginia on Saturday for hitting referee Ron Cherry during a loss to North Carolina.
- Fisher: No. 14 Florida Stare, No. 10 Florida very similar Updated: Nov-23-15 6:22 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - As Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher prepares for Saturday's game against No. 10 Florida, he sees a mirror image of his own squad.
- Narduzzi setting aggressive tone for surprising Panthers Updated: Nov-23-15 5:27 pm
PITTSBURGH - The scoreboard said Pittsburgh was up 18. Coach Pat Narduzzi offered a starkly different take when his borderline giddy team walked into the locker room for halftime on Saturday against Louisville.
- Kentucky needs to beat rival Louisville for bowl eligibility Updated: Nov-23-15 5:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's postseason quest remains alive after a performance reminiscent of its 4-1 start that made a bowl bid seem inevitable.
- Virginia hoping to spoil finale for Beamer, Virginia Tech Updated: Nov-23-15 5:01 pm
Virginia Tech and outgoing coach Frank Beamer are in an uncomfortably familiar spot heading into their traditional regular season-ending rivalry game against Virginia: For the third time in four years, the Hokies need to beat the Cavaliers to qualify for a bowl game.
- Georgia Tech hopes to end 'miserable' season by beating Dogs Updated: Nov-23-15 4:36 pm
ATLANTA - Paul Johnson has heard Georgia Tech fans say the Yellow Jackets' record doesn't matter as long as they beat in-state rival Georgia.
- No. 11 UNC keeps focus on NC State, not year-old trash talk Updated: Nov-23-15 3:50 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Marquise Williams insists he doesn't have a score to settle with rival North Carolina State.
- Syracuse fires coach Scott Shafer after 8th straight loss Updated: Nov-23-15 1:01 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse became the latest school to join in the search for a new coach when Scott Shafer was fired on Monday, two days after the team's eighth straight loss.
- CONFERENCE OUTLOOK: Clemson, Alabama control playoff fates Updated: Nov-23-15 3:14 am
The race for entrance into this season's College Football Playoff might be winding down, but that doesn't mean the drama in each of the Power 5 conferences is finished.
- AP Top 25: Iowa up to 3 behind Clemson, Alabama; Ohio St 8th Updated: Nov-22-15 2:08 pm
Iowa moved to No. 3 in The Associated Press college football poll, taking advantage of the first losses by Ohio State and Oklahoma State to slip in behind No. 1 Clemson and No. 2 Alabama.
- No. 5 Notre Dame beats Boston College 19-16 at Fenway Park Updated: Nov-22-15 12:50 am
BOSTON - Boston College need a little bit more offense.
- No. 5 Notre Dame beats Boston College 19-16 at Fenway Park Updated: Nov-22-15 12:33 am
BOSTON - Notre Dame made itself at home in Boston College territory.
- Notre Dame RB Prosise leaves game with injury Updated: Nov-21-15 10:17 pm
BOSTON - Notre Dame running back C.J. Prosise left Saturday night's game against Boston College in the first half with a leg injury.
- Late rally not enough as Louisville falls to Pitt 45-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:14 pm
PITTSBURGH - Bobby Petrino didn't feel the need to mince words. Considering he'd just spent large parts of three hours watching his team get pushed around by Pittsburgh, the Louisville coach wasn't in the mood to explain it away.
- Wake Forest falls to No. 1 Clemson 33-13 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:10 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Wake Forest coach Dave Clawson says he's thrilled with the effort his players give against long, long odds.
- Duke rally falls short in 42-34 loss to Virginia Updated: Nov-21-15 9:03 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Duke coach David Cutcliffe has never been afraid to mix and match his quarterbacks to see what works, using both Anthony Boone and Thomas Sirk as goal-line specialists in recent years. So it was no surprise when Cutcliffe went to backup Parker Boehme with the Blue Devils mired in a three-game losing streak.
- Pitt rides big first half to 45-34 win over Louisville Updated: Nov-21-15 8:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - The big lead had nearly vanished. Pittsburgh's momentum too.
- Johns' career day helps Virginia beat Duke 42-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:50 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - For one day, the coaching questions and uncertain future didn't matter for Virginia. Neither did the Cavaliers' recent run of poor form against Duke, nor their recent elimination from bowl consideration. For one day, everything was good.
- Deshaun Watson, No. 1 Clemson romp past Wake Forest 33-13 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:31 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Deshaun Watson keeps piling up numbers and No. 1 Clemson continues winning. It's a formula the Tigers plan to use all the way to the college football playoffs.
- No. 16 Florida St has easy day in 52-13 rout of Chattanooga Updated: Nov-21-15 8:19 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - After struggling for most of the season, Florida State's offense is hitting its stride.
- Beamer focusing on more work, bowl game after 30-27 OT loss Updated: Nov-21-15 6:29 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Frank Beamer wasn't in any great rush to reflect on a celebration of his 29 years as the Hokies' football coach, or anything else but next weekend's game.
- Clemson LB Boulware out with injury Updated: Nov-21-15 6:16 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Starting linebacker Ben Boulware has left Clemson's game against Wake Forest with an unspecified injury.
- NC State spreads the TDs around in 42-29 defeat of Syracuse Updated: Nov-21-15 5:46 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina State was dominant running the ball and effective passing it. Even the defense got in on the scoring.
- No. 12 North Carolina spoils Beamer's finale in OT, 30-27 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:45 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - North Carolina defensive end Mikey Bart started celebrating too soon. Marquise Williams made sure his 12th-ranked Tar Heels were able to celebrate at all.