- Dismissed Clemson QB Kelly apologizes Updated: Apr-16-14 4:20 pm
- Dabo: QB Stoudt Clemson's starter Updated: Apr-15-14 10:00 pm
- Panthers finish promising spring with dodgeball Updated: Apr-15-14 7:30 pm
- University to keep nickname; add Ute scholarships Updated: Apr-15-14 5:47 pm
- Neb games vs. Miami, Mich. St. set for 7 p.m. CT Updated: Apr-15-14 1:12 pm
- Lawyer involved in Miami-NCAA case charged by Bar Updated: Apr-14-14 6:10 pm
- Clemson dismisses QB Kelly after sideline argument Updated: Apr-14-14 5:58 pm
- Shaw, Boyd yards apart, this time in shopping mall Updated: Apr-14-14 8:33 am
- Defense dominates Clemson spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 9:05 pm
- Miami's Knighton plans to continue football career Updated: Apr-12-14 8:38 pm
- Brissett sharp in NC State spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 7:20 pm
- Trubisky gets solid finish to UNC spring drills Updated: Apr-12-14 6:39 pm
- Pitt's Chryst keeping close eye on quarterbacks Updated: Apr-12-14 5:44 pm
- QBs, offense struggle in Virginia's spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 5:38 pm
- Pitt RB Isaac Bennett needs shoulder surgery Updated: Apr-11-14 7:20 pm
- UNC's Littrell takes charge of no-huddle offense Updated: Apr-11-14 2:24 pm
- Maryland, Rutgers confident about chances in B10 Updated: Apr-10-14 4:36 pm
- Wolfpack's young WRs aim to improve with Brissett Updated: Apr-10-14 4:35 pm
- Duke QB Connette to transfer closer to Calif. home Updated: Apr-10-14 3:44 pm
- Freshman QB Watson out with collarbone injury Updated: Apr-07-14 8:59 pm
- Heisman winner Winston struggles during busy week Updated: Apr-07-14 1:42 pm
- Quarterback still a 3-way race at Virginia Updated: Apr-03-14 5:22 pm
- Florida State TE injured in motorcycle accident Updated: Apr-02-14 6:42 pm
- Duke coach Cutcliffe to receive Neyland Trophy Updated: Apr-01-14 3:32 pm
- Florida State football team honored at Capitol Updated: Apr-01-14 2:37 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Former Clemson quarterback Chad Kelly apologized for his behavior with the Tigers and believes he can learn from the experience.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Apparently, Clemson's quarterback competition is not over just yet.
PITTSBURGH - No tailgating.
SALT LAKE CITY - The University of Utah will keep its "Ute" name for sports teams under a new agreement announced Tuesday with leaders of the Ute Indian Tribe that also provides increased recruiting and financial help for tribe members.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's football games against Miami and Michigan State will be televised in prime time on the ESPN family of networks.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - An attorney who assisted the NCAA during its probe of Miami athletics is facing charges from the Florida Bar, which alleges a wide range of ethics violations occurred during that investigation.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Clemson quarterback Chad Kelly was dismissed from the team Monday, two days after he was benched for the second half of the spring game for disagreeing with coaches over whether to go for it on fourth down.
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - It was like Carolina-Clemson in April when hundreds of fans lined up to get autographs from the former quarterbacks for the South Carolina Gamecock and Clemson Tiger football teams at a Myrtle Beach mall.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Earlier this week, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said there was "no separation" in the ongoing race to replace Tajh Boyd as the Tigers' new starting quarterback.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Perhaps the most-anticipated element of Miami's spring game came an hour before play started, when the Hurricanes unveiled four new uniform designs.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina State welcomed back a quarterback who transferred out and offered an encouraging glimpse of another who transferred in.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Mitch Trubisky closed spring drills with a solid finish in his battle to wrestle North Carolina's starting job away from Marquise Williams.
PITTSBURGH - When Brooks Bollinger resigned as quarterbacks coach at Pittsburgh in February, head coach Paul Chryst didn't hire another one. Instead, he added the job duties to his own.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Greyson Lambert's time appears to have arrived as Virginia's quarterback.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Seth Littrell took the job running North Carolina's offense to play the same fast-paced style that coach Larry Fedora wants. He's been focused through spring practices on learning what he has to work with to make that system go-go-go.
Maryland and Rutgers will bring along a lot of familiar faces when they enter the Big Ten this fall. The hard part will be getting to know their new opponents.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Jumichael Ramos figures North Carolina State's young receivers have the chance to turn last year's struggles into an asset.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke says versatile senior quarterback Brandon Connette is transferring closer to his home in California.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson freshman quarterback Deshaun Watson hurt his collarbone during a scrimmage Monday and won't play in this weekend's Orange & White game concluding spring practice.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State's Jameis Winston completed his busiest seven-day stretch of the spring last week, playing four baseball games and participating in four football practices. The Heisman winner didn't have his best days on the diamond, but coach Jimbo Fisher said he made strides on the football field.
Mike London and his Virginia coaching staff are facing a familiar problem during spring practice.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State tight end Nick O'Leary will miss the rest of the spring due to injuries sustained from a recent motorcycle accident.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Duke football coach David Cutcliffe is the 2014 winner of the Neyland Trophy, an award the Knoxville Quarterback Club gives annually to a major contributor to college athletics.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida State national champion football team has been honored by legislators during Florida State Day at the Capitol.