- Boston College adds former Syracuse coach Paul Pasqualoni Updated: Feb-05-16 1:58 pm
BOSTON - Boston College has hired former Syracuse and Connecticut head coach Paul Pasqualoni as a defensive line coach.
- Duke adds DL coach from BC, shifts Collins into admin role Updated: Feb-05-16 1:15 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke has added Boston College assistant Ben Albert to its defensive coaching staff and shifted Jim Collins into an administrative role.
- Florida hires Virginia Tech's Gray as defensive backs coach Updated: Feb-04-16 8:24 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida has hired Virginia Tech assistant Torrian Gray as its defensive backs coach.
- Marshall has 7 home games on 2016 football schedule Updated: Feb-04-16 5:23 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall will play seven home football games next season, highlighted by a matchup with Louisville.
- Syracuse dismisses 2 football players for rules violations Updated: Feb-04-16 5:16 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Sophomore defensive ends Qaadir Sheppard and Amir Ealey have been dismissed from the Syracuse football program for a violation of team rules.
- Louisville AD Jurich seeks to extend Petrino's contract Updated: Feb-04-16 3:57 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich has approached Cardinals football coach Bobby Petrino about a contract extension.
- UNC turns to OL coach Kapilovic as offensive coordinator Updated: Feb-03-16 10:05 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina will turn to offensive line coach Chris Kapilovic to run the Tar Heels' high-scoring offense.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Montgomery inks 1st recruiting class as Pirates' new coach Updated: Feb-03-16 8:06 pm
East Carolina coach Scottie Montgomery barely had time to put together his staff before it was time to hold onto commitments from recruits and seek out new ones.
- Mendenhall inks 24 in first year at Virginia Updated: Feb-03-16 8:02 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Bronco Mendenhall makes no secret that Virginia will look much different in coming seasons, but on his first National Signing Day as the Cavaliers' coach, he lauded his predecessor's recruits as a "great starting place."
- Louisville restocks defense with 23-man recruiting class Updated: Feb-03-16 7:34 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville followed its eight-win season and Music City Bowl victory by replenishing the defense that made it possible.
- Florida State leads the way in the ACC on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 7:32 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Jimbo Fisher pledged to work toward helping Florida State win another title shortly after losing at Clemson last fall. The Seminoles' coach took a major step in that direction Wednesday, landing the top recruiting class in the Atlantic Coast Conference on national signing day.
- Richt's first class at Miami is made up of 18 signees Updated: Feb-03-16 6:49 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Mark Richt's first Miami recruiting class has a distinct Florida feel.
- Fedora's Tar Heels get recruiting bump from 11-win season Updated: Feb-03-16 6:42 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina carried momentum from an 11-win season and a trip to the Atlantic Coast Conference championship game into national signing day.
- After winning just 3 games, Boston College tries to rebuild Updated: Feb-03-16 6:31 pm
BOSTON - After winning just three games last season, Boston College coach Steve Addazio knew he had to restock his roster.
- Hamlin headlines homegrown talent for Narduzzi, Pitt Updated: Feb-03-16 6:17 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pat Narduzzi pledged to keep the best players in western Pennsylvania in western Pennsylvania when he took over as head coach at Pittsburgh less than 14 months ago.
- Late commitments headline Florida State's recruiting class Updated: Feb-03-16 6:16 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Jimbo Fisher and his coaching staff were able to fill a variety of needs for Florida State with the biggest gains coming on the offensive and defensive lines.
- Randy Moss' son headlines NC State's recruiting class Updated: Feb-03-16 6:13 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Randy Moss is sending his son to North Carolina State.
- Fuente's first class at Virginia Tech includes 21 signees Updated: Feb-03-16 5:58 pm
When new Virginia Tech coach Justin Fuente and his staff believe they have bolstered several holes the Hokies had, adding depth at several positions during national signing day on Wednesday.
- Clemson scrambles on signing day to replace missing DBs Updated: Feb-03-16 5:24 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney thought his team was filled up on defensive backs for next fall - until NFL dreams got involved.
- Michigan's man: Top recruit Rashan Gary picks Wolverines Updated: Feb-03-16 5:17 pm
The biggest star of signing day for Michigan never even got a mention during Jim Harbaugh's over-the-top extravaganza.
- Alabama continues recruiting dynasty with fast finish Updated: Feb-03-16 4:37 pm
Signing day went much like this past season: Alabama dominated and Jim Harbaugh had everybody talking about Michigan.
- Clawson's 3rd class at Wake Forest rated as his best Updated: Feb-03-16 4:26 pm
Dave Clawson's third signing day at Wake Forest was relatively free of drama.
- Syracuse Orange sign 20 players on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 4:20 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - With a new coach in Dino Babers and a new, fast-paced offense to be installed, Syracuse signed just one quarterback on Wednesday but added power along both sides of the line among its 20 recruits.
- DE Jordan Woods heads Georgia Tech's class of 18 signees Updated: Feb-03-16 2:51 pm
ATLANTA - This time it was a little more difficult for Paul Johnson to reference his record as evidence the recruiting experts were wrong about his Georgia Tech signing class.