- USC's Sarkisian apologizes for drunken speech at team rally Updated: Aug-25-15 1:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian publicly apologized Tuesday for his drunken appearance at a team rally last weekend, attributing his slurred, profane speech to a combination of alcohol and medication.
- USC coach Sarkisian apologizes for behavior at team event Updated: Aug-23-15 6:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian apologized Sunday for his behavior and profane language at a team event the night before.
- 25 teams, 25 stories: What to watch for from ranked teams Updated: Aug-23-15 4:35 pm
Preseason rankings in college football are useless, you say.
- Arkansas adds transfer quarterback Ricky Town Updated: Aug-21-15 5:17 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas has landed quarterback Ricky Town, who left Southern California after just one week of fall practices.
- USC plans a big group effort to replace Leonard Williams Updated: Aug-20-15 4:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - Replacing Leonard Williams is the glaring challenge for Southern California's defense.
- USC frosh QB Ricky Town will transfer after 1 week of camp Updated: Aug-17-15 4:20 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California freshman quarterback Ricky Town says he is transferring just one week into his first fall camp.
- TE Bryce Dixon returns to USC, but not to football team Updated: Aug-14-15 4:00 am
LOS ANGELES - Former Southern California tight end Bryce Dixon isn't rejoining the football program despite his reinstatement as a student.
- Pac-12 loaded with talent and on the rise in national esteem Updated: Aug-10-15 5:06 pm
LOS ANGELES - When Gary Andersen left Big Ten powerhouse Wisconsin for Oregon State and the Pac-12 last December, the veteran coach made a move that would have been unthinkable - or at least a bit illogical - just a few seasons ago.
- Plenty of new faces as USC opens fall camp free of sanctions Updated: Aug-09-15 2:14 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California opened fall camp with familiar expectations and plenty of new faces.
- USC not worried by another year of sky-high preseason hopes Updated: Jul-31-15 8:24 pm
BURBANK, California - Even before coach Pete Carroll's dynasty had died, Southern California began a yearly cycle of sky-high preseason hopes and comparatively disappointing results.