- Irving, Cavaliers snap Nuggets' win streak 98-88 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:21 pm
- Cavs hold on to beat Bulls 97-93 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:51 pm
- Green scores 31 to lead Celtics past Cavs, 103-86 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:20 pm
- LeBron James scores 28 as Heat down Cavs 95-84 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:15 pm
- Back in Cleveland, LeBron won't discuss future Updated: Nov-27-13 8:52 pm
- Spurs crush Cavaliers 126-96 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:20 am
- Davis, Pelicans rally to beat Cavaliers 104-100 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:11 am
- Beal, Nene lead Wizards past Cavaliers 98-91 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:09 pm
- Cavs G Waiters back at practice, denies fight Updated: Nov-18-13 6:47 pm
- Irving's 41 lead Cavs to 103-96 OT win vs Wizards Updated: Nov-17-13 6:45 am
- Bynum in starting lineup for Cavaliers Updated: Nov-16-13 7:27 pm
- Kidd-Gilchrist helps Charlotte top Cleveland 86-80 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:20 pm
- Cavs' Irving has nasal fracture, available to play Updated: Nov-15-13 7:57 pm
- Love, Timberwolves rip Cavs 124-95 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:33 pm
- Kevin Martin out of lineup for Timberwolves Updated: Nov-13-13 8:05 pm
- Rose departs Bulls' victory with hamstring injury Updated: Nov-11-13 11:26 pm
- Turner, Wroten lead Sixers over Cavs 94-79 Updated: Nov-08-13 10:44 pm
- Achy Bynum set to make 1st return to Philadelphia Updated: Nov-07-13 7:05 pm
- Mayo leads Bucks over Cavs Updated: Nov-07-13 12:11 am
- Cavs' Bennett still looking for 1st field goal Updated: Nov-05-13 5:40 pm
CLEVELAND - Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers' best performance of the season brought an end to the Denver Nuggets' seven-game winning streak.
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have been waiting for Andrew Bynum to have a breakout performance.
BOSTON - In the heyday of the New Big Three, when the Boston Celtics were winning the 2008 NBA title and going back to the finals two years later, there arose in the TD Garden a new tradition: Gino Time.
CLEVELAND - LeBron James could finally be himself. He smiled easily, joked around and blew a few kisses to the crowd.
CLEVELAND - Unlike the last time he was a free agent, LeBron James won't discuss his future.
NEW ORLEANS - Jrue Holiday saw a late 12-point deficit as an opportunity to deliver a character-building message.
CLEVELAND - The Washington Wizards are finally getting some answers.
CLEVELAND - Dion Waiters insists the only thing he's been fighting is the flu.
WASHINGTON - With rumors of dissent swirling, the Cleveland Cavaliers found a surefire remedy - a virtuoso performance by slumping All-Star Kyrie Irving.
WASHINGTON - Cleveland center Andrew Bynum will be in the starting lineup for just the second time this season when the Cavaliers play the Washington Wizards.
CLEVELAND - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and the Charlotte Bobcats kept playing, even when they trailed by double digits in the third quarter.
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving will wear a mask when he plays after being elbowed in the face Wednesday night.
MINNEAPOLIS - When Kevin Martin had to be scratched about 30 minutes before tipoff because of an illness, the Minnesota Timberwolves were in desperate need of another scorer to fill in.
CHICAGO - Derrick Rose had 16 points before leaving in the fourth quarter with a right hamstring injury, and the Chicago Bulls pulled away from the Cleveland Cavaliers for a 96-81 victory on Monday night.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia 76ers heard all the whispers before the season started. They were predicted by most experts to be among the worst teams in the league, if not the worst.
PHILADELPHIA - Andrew Bynum wants to play in Philadelphia. He's not sure his achy knees will let him.
MILWAUKEE - O.J. Mayo and Gary Neal put on a long-range shooting display, but it was Caron Butler's little 2-foot tip-in that made the difference for the Milwaukee Bucks.
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - The No. 1 overall pick is still looking for basket No. 1.