- Beal scores 23 in Wizards 114-107 win over Bucks Updated: Mar-09-14 12:34 am
- Gooden signed to second 10-day contract Updated: Mar-08-14 5:02 pm
- 'AARP group' helps Wizards top Jazz 104-91 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:47 pm
- Grizzlies end Wizards' streak with 110-104 victory Updated: Mar-03-14 9:42 pm
- Ariza scores 40, Wizards win 6th straight Updated: Mar-01-14 11:24 pm
- Wizards beat Raptors 134-129 in triple OT Updated: Feb-28-14 12:20 am
- Wizards survive without Nene, beat Magic 115-106 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:56 pm
- Wizards' Nene expected to miss 6 weeks with injury Updated: Feb-24-14 6:02 pm
- Wall, Beal lead Wizards past Cavaliers 96-83 Updated: Feb-23-14 10:05 pm
- Nene, Wizards dunk Pelicans, 94-93 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:54 pm
- New Wizards G Miller talks about spat with Nuggets Updated: Feb-21-14 5:46 pm
- Hawks acquire veteran Antawn Jamison from Clippers Updated: Feb-20-14 10:26 pm
- Nuggets trade Miller, Hamilton Updated: Feb-20-14 8:33 pm
- Wizards to get disgruntled Miller in 3-team trade Updated: Feb-20-14 7:35 pm
- Wall leads Wizards past slumping Hawks, 114-97 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:59 pm
- Lowry scores 24, Raptors defeat Wizards 103-93 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:08 pm
- Grizzlies overcome Beal's big night, beat Wizards Updated: Feb-12-14 12:35 am
- Nene leads Wizards past Kings, 93-84 Updated: Feb-09-14 10:51 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Washington Wizards hope they learned their lesson after almost blowing a 28-point lead Saturday night.
WASHINGTON - Drew Gooden scored his first points of the season and had his first double-digit game since April 2012. Andre Miller tallied his most assists since December. Al Harrington played his most minutes since November.
WASHINGTON - Tayshaun Prince scored a season-high 21 points, and the Memphis Grizzlies withstood a late rally Monday night to snap the Washington Wizards' winning streak at six with a 110-104 victory.
PHILADELPHIA - The 76ers' fans came to celebrate Allen Iverson's No. 3.
TORONTO - Trevor Ariza put down his plate of chicken long enough for a brief postgame interview, but he wasn't about to stop eating.
WASHINGTON - If Trevor Ariza can hit every 3-pointer he takes, if four starters can routinely score 20 points, if Marcin Gortat can keep asserting him as an inside scoring threat, and, well, if the opponent is always the Orlando Magic, the Washington Wizards will do just fine without Nene.
WASHINGTON - Wizards forward Nene will be sidelined for approximately six weeks with a sprained MCL in his left knee, costing the team its most reliable barometer for success while it makes a push for its first playoff berth since 2008.
CLEVELAND - The Washington Wizards lost Nene to a knee injury, and then won the game with a strong effort on defense.
WASHINGTON - It was a quiet night for John Wall - until the Washington Wizards needed their All-Star to deliver.
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks, looking for more front-line help as they attempt to remain in the Eastern Conference playoff race, acquired 37-year-old forward Antawn Jamison from the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets addressed their point guard problem Thursday by sending Andre Miller to Washington and acquiring Aaron Brooks from Houston in a pair of deals at the trade deadline.
The Washington Wizards, pushing for their first playoff berth since 2008, acquired disgruntled point guard Andre Miller from the Denver Nuggets on Thursday in a three-way trade that also involves the Philadelphia 76ers.
ATLANTA - The Washington Wizards moved up the Eastern Conference standings with their first win in Atlanta in six years.
WASHINGTON - It took the Toronto Raptors a little while to get going in their first game since the All-Star break. Guard Kyle Lowry eventually provided a jump start.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Washington's Bradley Beal seemed to make every shot he took in setting a career high with 37 points. But then, with the game on the line, he struggled down the stretch.
WASHINGTON - Washington coach Randy Wittman isn't content with getting back to .500 and doesn't want the Wizards to be either.