- Heart disease led to death of former lawmaker Updated: Dec-02-13 7:07 pm
- Democratic lawmaker wants pot legalized in Arizona Updated: Nov-27-13 7:37 am
- Funeral services for Miranda planned for Monday Updated: Nov-21-13 7:40 pm
- GOP targets 3 Ariz. Dem lawmakers on health law Updated: Nov-18-13 6:09 pm
- Former Arizona legislator Ben Miranda dies at 64 Updated: Nov-15-13 6:19 pm
- Arizona regents seek bond money for universities Updated: Nov-08-13 3:19 pm
- Arizona border fence plan stalled after 3 years Updated: Nov-06-13 5:55 pm
PHOENIX - The wife of former Arizona lawmaker Ben Miranda says her husband's death was the result of heart disease.
PHOENIX - A Democratic state lawmaker says he will introduce a bill that will legalize marijuana and instead regulate and tax it much as alcohol is now.
PHOENIX - Funeral services for former Arizona legislator Ben Miranda are scheduled for next week in Phoenix.
PHOENIX - National Republicans plan to target three Arizona Democrats in the 2014 congressional elections over their positions on President Barack Obama's health care law.
PHOENIX - Former Arizona legislator Ben Miranda, a leader in the Legislature's Latino caucus and an outspoken opponent of state immigration laws, has died. He was 64.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Board of Regents wants the Legislature to have the state borrow $1 billion from investors to pay for building new laboratories and other facilities in hopes of doubling the research grant funding pulled in by the three universities.
PHOENIX - A plan by Republican Arizona lawmakers to build a mile of fencing along the border with Mexico using private money has stalled nearly three years after it was sanctioned by the Legislature.