- Mountaineers beat Kansas 49-0 to become eligible for bowl Updated: Nov-21-15 5:07 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The amount of fans in the stands directly correlated to how the Kansas Jayhawks played against West Virginia on Saturday - neither showed up.
- Mountaineers beat Kansas 49-0 to become eligible for bowl Updated: Nov-21-15 4:37 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen kept reminding his team all week about its trip to Kansas two years ago, when the lightly regarded Jayhawks stormed to a victory over the Mountaineers.
- AP 2015 Northwest All-District team Updated: Nov-20-15 5:31 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2015 Associated Press Northwest All-District football team, as selected by a media panel from the district:
- After 2013 loss to Kansas, WVU looks for different outcome Updated: Nov-17-15 2:53 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia's upcoming trip to Kansas will revisit one of coach Dana Holgorsen's darkest days with the Mountaineers.
- Kansas' Beaty likes showing in 23-17 loss to No. 13 TCU Updated: Nov-14-15 5:40 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Kansas coach David Beaty didn't see TCU quarterback Trevon Boykin's ankle injury as a sudden opportunity for his first win.
- Boykin injured, No. 15 TCU holds off winless Kansas 23-17 Updated: Nov-14-15 5:24 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Trevone Boykin tried to jog with his TCU teammates to the locker room at halftime after injuring his right ankle early against winless Kansas. This was supposed to be a bounce-back from his first loss in more than a year.
- TCU's Boykin doubtful to return against Kansas with injury Updated: Nov-14-15 2:05 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - TCU quarterback Trevone Boykin is doubtful to return to Saturday's game against Kansas after falling awkwardly on his right ankle at the end of a run.
- Jayhawks quarterback Cozart to have season-ending surgery Updated: Nov-10-15 7:03 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas quarterback Montell Cozart will have surgery on the shoulder he injured last month, while his replacement Ryan Willis continues to be hampered by a sore groin.
- Big plays key Texas romp over winless Kansas 59-20 Updated: Nov-08-15 1:06 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Once the Texas Longhorns started scoring, it was almost like they couldn't stop. And they sure liked the result.
- Oklahoma-Iowa St Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-05-15 2:45 pm
Iowa State (3-5, 2-3 Big 12) at No. 14 Oklahoma (7-1, 4-1), 5 p.m. (EPSN U)
- Kansas Jayhawks hope to model turnaround on Royals' success Updated: Nov-05-15 5:54 am
LAWRENCE, Kansas - When the Royals put away the Mets to win their first World Series championship in three decades on Sunday night, Massachusetts Street not far from the Kansas campus erupted in celebration.
- Mayfield throws for 383, No. 14 Oklahoma blows out Kansas Updated: Oct-31-15 8:46 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - With three tough games looming at the end of its schedule, No. 14 Oklahoma had no trouble getting up for Saturday's game against winless Kansas.
- Injuries impact Big 12 teams, and now No. 2 Baylor hurting Updated: Oct-28-15 5:38 pm
West Virginia, Kansas State and Kansas have lost more than just every one of their Big 12 Conference games. All have lost key players to injuries.
- Oklahoma RB Samaje Perine ready to run again vs Kansas Updated: Oct-26-15 5:41 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Setting the major-college football single-game rushing record wasn't a big deal to Samaje Perine when he did it last year against Kansas.