- Senate Republicans change up fundraising effort Updated: Dec-09-13 12:57 pm
- Ex-prosecutor to fill District 104 Ga. House seat Updated: Dec-03-13 9:40 pm
- N. Georgia key battleground in Senate GOP primary Updated: Nov-30-13 11:36 am
- House committee plans Georgia hearing Monday Updated: Nov-24-13 6:14 am
- DA: Georgia state senator won't be prosecuted Updated: Nov-23-13 11:06 am
- Ga. governor suspends indicted state lawmaker Updated: Nov-13-13 4:37 pm
ATLANTA - The fundraising arm of the Georgia Senate Republican Caucus has not filed a mid-year campaign finance report nor has it submitted its annual registration with the state ethics commission, records show.
ATLANTA - Former Gwinnett County prosecutor Chuck Efstration will fill the District 104 seat in the Georgia House of Representatives.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - At the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains sits one of the most Republican congressional districts in the country that is home to Georgia's governor, lieutenant governor and speaker of the House.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is planning a hearing Monday in Gainesville, Georgia, concerning the federal health care law.
MACON, Georgia - Georgia state Sen. David Lucas will not be prosecuted over accusations that he choked a 14-year-old child.
ATLANTA - Gov. Nathan Deal on Wednesday followed a panel's recommendation to suspend a Republican state lawmaker accused of illegally claiming state pay.