- Michigan Supreme Court passes on controversy in Oakley Updated: Apr-25-16 9:43 pm
OAKLEY, Michigan - After hearing arguments, the Michigan Supreme Court won't step into a dispute over whether a village clerk can be sued under the state's open meetings law.
- Conspiracy charge reinstated against McCotter aide Updated: Apr-25-16 4:51 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court has reinstated a conspiracy charge against a high-ranking aide to a congressman who was kept off the 2012 ballot because of bogus petition signatures.
- Supreme Court justices Viviano, Larsen launch campaigns Updated: Apr-22-16 8:53 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan Supreme Court Justices David Viviano and Joan Larsen have formally announced bids to retain their seats in the 2016 election.
- 2 state high court justices speaking at commission meeting Updated: Apr-17-16 7:00 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Two Michigan Supreme Court justices will speak at an East Lansing meeting of the Michigan Women's Commission.
- Supreme Court rejects appeal in Thumb train-truck crash Updated: Apr-07-16 8:53 pm
MAYVILLE, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court has turned down an appeal in a lawsuit over vegetation and a fatal crash involving a train and truck in Tuscola County.
- Michigan's high court denies judge's challenge of age ban Updated: Mar-31-16 1:56 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan's high court has denied a state appeals court judge's challenge of the constitution's ban on judges over age 70 seeking re-election.
- Court won't review 19-year-old man's murder conviction Updated: Mar-31-16 3:07 am
FLINT, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court won't hear an appeal of a Flint man convicted in the death of an elderly woman who died when he was 14.
- Dearborn Heights judge plans run for Michigan Supreme Court Updated: Mar-30-16 3:50 pm
DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Michigan - A Dearborn Heights district judge is running for a spot on the Michigan Supreme Court.
- Appeal denied for man sentenced in freeway shootings Updated: Mar-30-16 3:41 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court has denied an appeal from a man who kept a swath of southeastern Michigan on edge for weeks by shooting at two-dozen vehicles along a busy highway corridor.
- Michigan's high court OKs traffic stops for obscured plates Updated: Mar-30-16 2:59 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court has ruled that police can pull over motorists whose license plates are obstructed by an object such as a bike rack or trailer hitch.
- Court clears way for trial for man in missing baby case Updated: Mar-30-16 11:10 am
LUDINGTON, Michigan - The trial of a man accused of killing his infant daughter is clear to move forward after the Michigan Supreme Court declined to get involved in a dispute about the judge.