- No. 11 Kentucky wants to rebound vs. Boise State Updated: Dec-09-13 6:08 pm
- No. 19 Florida's Wilbekin, Hill back vs. No. 13 KU Updated: Dec-09-13 4:42 pm
- Ole Miss falls 115-105 to Oregon in OT thriller Updated: Dec-08-13 9:06 pm
- No. 13 Oregon beats Mississippi 115-105 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 8:54 pm
- Illinois builds early lead to beat Auburn 81-62 Updated: Dec-08-13 6:44 pm
- South Florida hangs on for 66-64 win over Alabama Updated: Dec-08-13 12:21 am
- Mississippi Valley St defeats Tougaloo 89-81 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:44 pm
- Arkansas held off late Clemson rally to win 74-68 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:08 pm
- No. 18 UCLA falls to Missouri, 80-71 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:00 pm
- Missouri upsets No. 18 UCLA 80-71 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:33 pm
- Vols roll in 2nd half to beat Tennessee Tech 84-63 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:21 pm
- No. 20 Baylor beats No. 3 Kentucky 67-62 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:39 am
- No. 3 Kentucky loses 67-62 to No. 20 Baylor Updated: Dec-07-13 2:32 am
- Nash leads No. 9 OSU past South Carolina 79-52 Updated: Dec-07-13 1:41 am
- Nash leads No. 9 OSU past South Carolina 79-52 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:50 am
- Kansas State holds on to beat Ole Miss 61-58 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:39 pm
- Vanderbilt holds off Marshall comeback, 69-67 Updated: Dec-05-13 10:36 pm
- Missouri bests West Virginia Updated: Dec-05-13 9:33 pm
- Texas Christian tops Mississippi State 71-61 Updated: Dec-05-13 9:18 pm
- Oklahoma pounds Texas A&M CC 78-56 Updated: Dec-05-13 6:45 pm
- Oklahoma pounds Texas A&M CC 78-56 Updated: Dec-05-13 5:46 pm
- Cauley-Stein's shot-blocking helps No. 3 Kentucky Updated: Dec-05-13 5:10 pm
- Alabama runs past North Florida for 76-48 win Updated: Dec-04-13 11:53 pm
- Texas TEXAS A&M handles Houston 74-57 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:18 pm
- Texas A&M handles Houston 74-57 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:36 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky has several weaknesses to fix in a short period of time.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida guards Scottie Wilbekin and Kasey Hill have yet to be on the court together this season.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Marshall Henderson scored a career-high 39 points, making 3-pointers from nearly every corner of Tad Smith Coliseum.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mike Moser scored 24 points, Johnathan Loyd added 23 points and 15 assists and the Oregon Ducks made almost every shot they tossed toward the basket Sunday.
ATLANTA - Rayvonte Rice scored 22 points Sunday, when he and Illinois shot at a torrid pace on the way to routing Auburn 81-62 in Philips Arena.
TAMPA, Florida - Chris Perry scored 14 points and grabbed 14 rebounds, leading South Florida to a 66-64 victory over Alabama on Saturday night.
ITTA BENA, Mississippi - Jordan Washington scored 19 points and delivered 10-of-11 free throws in helping Mississippi Valley State get past Tougaloo College 89-81 on Saturday night.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Michael Qualls scored 17 points and Arkansas got just enough defensive stops late to hold off Clemson for a 74-68 win on Saturday.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - UCLA appeared on its way toward another victory before the Bruins' prolific offense dried up.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri guard Earnest Ross thinks it's "pretty cool" when he makes 3-pointers. His teammates agree, especially when they're dropping in big games.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Jarnell Stokes had 19 points and 13 rebounds for his fourth consecutive double-double Saturday as Tennessee pulled away in the second half for an 84-63 victory over Tennessee Tech.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kenny Chery and No. 20 Baylor hope this was only a preview for them in the building that will host the NCAA Final Four in April.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kentucky coach John Calipari was asked about the chances of his young Wildcats getting to play in the Dallas Cowboys' massive stadium again in four months.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Frank Martin had an up-close look at many of Oklahoma State's players when he was still coaching in the Big 12 at Kansas State.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Le'Bryan Nash insisted last week's loss to Memphis wasn't on Oklahoma State's mind when it took the court against South Carolina.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Marcus Foster and Thomas Gipson scored 15 points each to lead Kansas State, and Marshall Henderson's go-ahead 3-point try with 2 seconds left missed everything, allowing the Wildcats to hang on for a 61-58 victory over Mississippi Thursday night.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Damian Jones and James Siakam scored 15 points apiece, and Vanderbilt defeated a hard-charging Marshall team 69-67 Thursday night.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Jordan Clarkson scored 25 points and Jabari Brown added 18 to help Missouri defeat West Virginia 80-71 Thursday night in the Big 12/SEC Challenge.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Charles Hill Jr. scored 20 points, Kyan Anderson added 16 and Texas Christian beat Mississippi State 71-61 on Thursday night in the Big 12/SEC Challenge.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Until two weeks ago, Isaiah Cousins had never scored more than nine points in a game during his two seasons at Oklahoma.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield scored 18 points, Isaiah Cousins added 12 and the Sooners pulled away for a 78-56 victory over Texas A&M-Corpus Christi on Thursday in a matinee that was rescheduled to start earlier because of concerns over bad weather.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Willie Cauley-Stein has become quite comfortable hosting block parties around the basket for third-ranked Kentucky.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama head coach Anthony Grant was pleased with how his team responded following two disappointing losses in the NIT Season Tipoff in Madison Square Garden. Coming off losses to Duke and Drexel in New York, Alabama (4-3) led from start to finish in routing North Florida 76-48 Wednesday night to extend its home winning streak to 14 straight regular-season games.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M returned to its comfort zone - the Aggies' home court - in easily defeating Houston 74-57 on Wednesday night before 4,850 fans.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Jamal Jones scored 21 points and hit seven 3-pointers, and Kourtney Roberson added 14 points as Texas A&M defeated Houston 74-57 Wednesday night.