- Mississippi adds Tennessee State transfer Rhett Updated: Apr-18-14 7:11 pm
- Kentucky F Lee to return for sophomore season Updated: Apr-18-14 4:47 pm
- Kentucky coach Calipari awaits players' decisions Updated: Apr-17-14 4:44 pm
- Wildcats G James Young to enter NBA draft Updated: Apr-17-14 4:42 pm
- Ole Miss adds 2 more to signing class Updated: Apr-16-14 4:44 pm
- Mississippi State signs 6-foot-9 Zuppardo Updated: Apr-16-14 4:25 pm
- Martin looking for Gamecocks to take next step Updated: Apr-16-14 2:52 pm
- Hart: Vols hoops job still 'extremely attractive' Updated: Apr-16-14 2:44 pm
- Vanderbilt adds Roberson to signing class Updated: Apr-16-14 1:50 pm
- Cal hires Tennessee's Cuonzo Martin as coach Updated: Apr-15-14 8:30 pm
- Kentucky's Cauley-Stein returns for junior season Updated: Apr-14-14 7:11 pm
- Correction: Missouri-Price-Restraining Order story Updated: Apr-14-14 6:23 pm
- Tennessee's Jarnell Stokes to enter NBA draft Updated: Apr-11-14 6:33 pm
- Walker staying 'one more year' at Florida Updated: Apr-09-14 5:37 pm
- NBA rumors swirl around Ky. coach John Calipari Updated: Apr-08-14 8:33 pm
- Huskies again star in the underdog role Updated: Apr-08-14 2:24 pm
- Official: Couch fires, arrests after Ky. NCAA loss Updated: Apr-08-14 2:11 pm
- Arkansas' Haydar inks deal to play in Lebanon Updated: Apr-08-14 1:53 pm
- Napier brings it home for UConn Updated: Apr-08-14 2:40 am
- Boatright helps Huskies win national title Updated: Apr-08-14 2:08 am
- FINALS WATCH: Father-son routine steals show Updated: Apr-08-14 1:10 am
- Calipari not going to 'dignify' Lakers rumors Updated: Apr-08-14 12:48 am
- Auburn hires Chuck Person as assistant coach Updated: Apr-07-14 4:00 pm
- Ky, Conn., governors betting on title game Updated: Apr-07-14 2:07 pm
- Kentucky to celebrate season Tuesday at Rupp Arena Updated: Apr-07-14 12:59 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi continued its roster overhaul on Friday with the signing of Tennessee State transfer M.J. Rhett.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky has announced that freshman forward Marcus Lee will return for his sophomore season, joining sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein in bypassing the NBA draft for another year with the Wildcats.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky coach John Calipari has been too busy promoting his latest book to reflect on last week's NCAA championship game loss to Connecticut.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky guard James Young will enter the NBA draft, becoming the first of the Wildcats' heralded freshmen to turn pro.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi has added junior college standout Roderick Lawrence and Tennessee-Martin transfer Terrence Smith to its recruiting class.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State has signed 6-foot-9 forward Johnny Zuppardo in an effort to add talent and depth in its frontcourt.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Frank Martin was proud how his young South Carolina team persevered through a difficult season.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart believes the criticism former men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin encountered this season won't hinder the Volunteers' search for a successor.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt has added 6-foot-7 forward Jeff Roberson to its recruiting class.
BERKELEY, California - A more relaxed fan base, milder weather and a chance to coach at the top-rated public university in the country added up to Cuonzo Martin making the decision to leave Tennessee for California.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky has announced that 7-foot center Willie Cauley-Stein will return for his junior season.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - In a story April 10 about a player kicked off the Missouri basketball team, The Associated Press reported erroneously that player Earnest Ross was accused of ramming his car into another vehicle and later having a dispute with a couple in that car. Those allegations involve former player Zach Price, not Ross.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Jarnell Stokes is bypassing his senior season at Tennessee to enter the NBA draft.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Highly touted center Chris Walker is giving Florida "one more year."
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's talented freshmen shed a shaky regular season and then showed why the Wildcats were picked No. 1 in the preseason with an impressive run to the NCAA championship game.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Connecticut Huskies lost their coach, their teammates, their chance to play at the NCAA tournament for a year. They were castoffs, unwanted mutts without a home, told they had no chance.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Police used pepper balls to control some rowdy fans and several couch fires were lit in the streets after Kentucky fell to Connecticut in the NCAA basketball championship final.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas senior guard Kikko Haydar has signed a contract to play professional basketball in his home country of Lebanon after graduation.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Shabazz Napier walked slowly through the hallway of the stadium - the tears still drying, the twine from the cut-down net still hanging around his neck.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Ryan Boatright has been through his share of adversity on and, heartbreakingly, off the court.
ARLINGTON, Texas - "Big Rob" and his son, Trey, gave fans at AT&T Stadium one shining moment long before the confetti dropped at the national championship game.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kentucky coach John Calipari refused to "dignify that stuff" when he was asked after Monday night's championship game about his rumored interest in coaching the Los Angeles Lakers.
AUBURN, Alabama - Former Auburn All-American and NBA player Chuck Person is returning to the school as an assistant coach.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear and Connecticut Gov. Daniel Malloy are wagering local delicacies on their home teams in the NCAA Championship men's basketball game.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky has announced that it will celebrate the Wildcats' successful season on Tuesday at Rupp Arena.