- Georgia Tech beats Arkansas 83-73 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:17 pm
NEW YORK - By Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory's lofty standards, Charles Mitchell could have collected 20 rebounds.
- House scores 19, No. 25 Texas A&M beats No. 10 Gonzaga 62-61 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:39 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M knew it would need to play tough underneath the basket to compete with the size of No. 10 Gonzaga.
- Bluiett scores 15, No. 23 Xavier beat Alabama 64-45 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:09 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla, - Trevon Bluiett scored 15 points, J.P. Macura added 14, and No. 23 Xavier beat Alabama 64-45 in the first round of the AdvoCare Invitational on Thursday.
- No. 19 Vanderbilt falls short at Maui, 70-63 to No. 5 Kansas Updated: Nov-26-15 2:07 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - For 2 1-2 games Vanderbilt never trailed in the Maui Jim Maui Invitational. Then No. 5 Kansas put the Commodores on the short end of the score for the final 20 minutes and won the tournament for a second time.
- No. 5 Kansas beats No. 19 Vanderbilt 70-63 for Maui title Updated: Nov-26-15 1:40 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Wayne Selden Jr. and Frank Mason III quickly hatched a plan for sharing the MVP award at the Maui Jim Maui Invitational.
- House's 19 helps No. 25 Texas A&M past Texas 84-73 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:45 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M came to the Bahamas this week wanting to be tested by the kind of games it may eventually face in March.
- Mann, Frazier help Georgia hold off High Point 49-46 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:21 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - It's Thanksgiving not Halloween, but Georgia basketball coach Mark Fox was sure the Bulldogs were waking the dead with their 49-46 win over High Point Wednesday.
- Moody, Gielo lead Mississippi over Georgia State 68-59 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:03 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Stefan Moody scored 21 points to lead Mississippi to a 68-59 victory over Georgia State on Wednesday night.
- Florida bounces back from loss, beats Vermont 86-62 Updated: Nov-25-15 6:22 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida bounced back from a lackluster performance with a lopsided victory.
- Unbeaten South Carolina starts strong under Frank Martin Updated: Nov-25-15 4:35 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Frank Martin was confident his team would get off to a good start. The Gamecocks are doing just that.
- Labissiere scores 16 as top-ranked Kentucky beats BU 82-62 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:18 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Top-ranked Kentucky was less-than-impressive in its season debut at No. 1. Still, the Wildcats remained undefeated.
- No. 19 Vanderbilt cruises past Wake Forest 86-64 in Maui Updated: Nov-25-15 12:31 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Vanderbilt has reached the championship game of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational without really being tested.
- Barber helps NC State beat No. 22 LSU 83-72 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 10:39 pm
NEW YORK - Ben Simmons did not impact the game with his shooting. His passing might have had even more of an impact if LSU was able to make more plays.
- Barber helps NC State beat No. 22 LSU 83-72 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 10:32 pm
NEW YORK - North Carolina State had a two-part plan Tuesday night: clog the lane defensively against star freshman Ben Simmons and get a win.
- Northwestern holds off Missouri 67-62 in CBE Classic Updated: Nov-24-15 10:13 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chris Collins watched helplessly from the sideline as Northwestern blew most of a 20-point first-half lead against Missouri in the consolation game of the CBE Classic.
- Moore's well-rounded game helps Vols beat Army 95-80 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:02 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Armani Moore knows he will have to do a little bit of everything for Tennessee this season.
- Marquette uses late free throws to nip No. 22 LSU 81-80 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:00 am
NEW YORK - Jajuan Johnson hit the winning free throws with 10.8 seconds remaining and Marquette survived a frenetic finish to defeat No. 22 LSU 81-80 on Monday night in the semifinals of the Legends Classic.
- South Carolina wins Paradise Jam after 83-75 win over Tulsa Updated: Nov-23-15 11:33 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Laimonas Chatkevicius scored 17 points, Michael Carrera had 16 points and nine rebounds, and South Carolina beat Tulsa 83-75 on Monday night in the championship game of the Paradise Jam.
- Kansas State blows out Missouri 66-42 in CBE Classic semis Updated: Nov-23-15 11:28 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas State still views Missouri as one of its rivals, even though the two schools separated by a long drive down Interstate 70 haven't been members of the same league for years.
- No. 19 Vanderbilt cruises past St. John's 92-55 in Maui Updated: Nov-23-15 5:36 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Vanderbilt coach Kevin Stallings knew his team was ready to compete. He just didn't expect the 19th-ranked Commodores' 92-55 victory over St. John's on Monday in the opening round of the Maui Invitational.
- Kentucky is No. 1 in men's AP poll after Tar Heels loss Updated: Nov-23-15 4:21 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky is back in a very familiar spot - on top of The Associated Press college basketball poll.
- Like old times, Kentucky on top of men's AP poll again Updated: Nov-23-15 3:48 pm
Kentucky, its star-filled roster decimated by the NBA draft, didn't wait long to get back to the top of The Associated Press poll.
- Kacinas lifts South Carolina past Hofstra, 94-84 Updated: Nov-22-15 11:53 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Mindaugas Kacinas may not want to leave the Virgin Islands. Given the way he's played so far in the tropics, that's completely understandable.
- Davis leads No. 21 Purdue to 85-70 win over Florida Updated: Nov-22-15 9:16 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - No. 21 Purdue has dominated early this season with its two 7-footers, but showed on Sunday night it also has some pretty good perimeter players.
- Tennessee pours it on late to beat Gardner-Webb 89-64 Updated: Nov-22-15 9:05 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's Devon Baulkman matched a career high in scoring Sunday and put the Volunteers ahead for good with his 3-point shooting.