- No. 25 South Carolina looks for win at No. 8 Texas A&M Updated: Feb-05-16 3:32 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - No. 25 South Carolina has followed both of its previous losses with victories in the next game. They look to do it for the third time on Saturday against Southeastern Conference co-leader in No. 8 Texas A&M.
- No. 25 South Carolina, No. 8 Texas A&M meet in SEC showdown Updated: Feb-05-16 4:02 am
Here are some things to watch in the Southeastern Conference this week:
- Roberson helps Vanderbilt upset No. 8 Texas A&M 77-60 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:43 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt was tired of the constant criticism.
- Moody gets 23 in Mississippi's 76-73 win over Missouri Updated: Feb-04-16 12:18 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri made Stefan Moody work for his points. Not quite hard enough, as it turned out.
- Ellis helps No. 7 Kansas pull away from Kansas State, 77-59 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:13 am
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Bill Self was only slightly happier Wednesday night than Kansas State counterpart Bruce Weber, and the only reason for that was his seventh-ranked Jayhawks had won.
- Florida beats Arkansas 87-83, winning 9 of last 10 in series Updated: Feb-03-16 10:34 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Three months into the season, Florida has found an identity.
- Alabama beats Mississippi State 82-80 in overtime Updated: Feb-03-16 12:20 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Alabama coach Avery Johnson says Retin Obasohan has been the Tide's "Superman" over the past few weeks.
- Technical FTs help Incarnate Word beat Texas A&M CC 70-65 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:16 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Jontrell Walker scored 23 points, Derail Green added 20, and each converted free throws off late technical fouls to lift Incarnate Word past Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 70-65 on Tuesday night.
- No. 20 Kentucky blows huge lead in 84-77 loss to Tennessee Updated: Feb-02-16 11:03 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Kentucky coach John Calipari feared the possibility of a letdown Tuesday night but he started feeling more confident when the Wildcats built a 21-point lead over Tennessee.
- Tennessee rallies from 21 down to stun No. 20 Kentucky 84-77 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:36 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - What started out as a potential blowout loss developed into one of the most monumental comebacks in Tennessee history.
- No. 25 South Carolina falls on road to Georgia, 69-56 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:14 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Frank Martin provided a long list of reasons, including poor shooting, to explain No. 25 South Carolina's third loss in five SEC road games.
- Simmons powers LSU past Auburn, 80-68 with all-around game Updated: Feb-02-16 9:59 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Ben Simmons made sure he took more than seven shots this time. He did just about everything else offensively, too.
- Frazier's 3s help Georgia top No. 25 South Carolina, 69-56 Updated: Feb-02-16 9:56 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Trick-shot specialist J.J. Frazier scored all of his 13 points in the second half and then joined his teammates in the postgame challenge of ranking his three 3-pointers.
- Tennessee falls below .500, second-half collapses a concern Updated: Feb-01-16 6:03 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's chances of avoiding its first losing season in over a decade could rest on stopping its recent trend of second-half collapses.
- Pearl: Auburn's Cinmeon Bowers to return against LSU Updated: Feb-01-16 2:56 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn's leading rebounder Cinmeon Bowers is set to return from a one-game suspension.
- Arkansas' Kingsley named SEC basketball Player of the Week Updated: Feb-01-16 1:37 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas Razorback Moses Kingsley has been named the Southeastern Conference's men's basketball Player of the Week.
- No. 20 Kentucky blows out Missouri, 88-54 Updated: Jan-28-16 12:41 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - After looking somewhat wobbly a couple of weeks ago, No. 20 Kentucky appears to have regained its footing and is even playing with an edge.
- No. 5 Texas A&M loses to Arkansas in familiar house of pain Updated: Jan-27-16 11:01 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Texas A&M had won three games on the road during its longest victory streak in five years.
- Arkansas ends No. 5 Texas A&M's streak with 74-71 win Updated: Jan-27-16 10:42 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Dusty Hannahs had heard just about all he could handle regarding Arkansas' woes in close games this season.
- Mississippi snaps 4-game losing streak, tops Auburn 80-63 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:07 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi coach Andy Kennedy is a pop culture fan, especially when it comes to comparisons of comic book superheroes and point guards.
- Alabama rallies late to beat Tennessee 63-57 Updated: Jan-27-16 12:59 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama trailed most of the second half and appeared well on its way to its fourth consecutive loss.
- Simmons has 22 points, LSU holds off Georgia 89-85 Updated: Jan-27-16 12:46 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU's stretch of tight Southeastern Conference victories continued against Georgia on Tuesday night.
- Vanderbilt holds off Florida 60-59 for 4th win in 5 games Updated: Jan-27-16 12:19 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Embarrassed by an ugly loss at Kentucky, the Vanderbilt Commodores made sure they bounced back with possibly their best win this season.
- Carrera's career high 34 lead South Carolina to 84-74 win Updated: Jan-26-16 10:40 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Michael Carrera sees a major difference this season at South Carolina. So does coach Frank Martin - and for him, it's Carrera's play.
- American Pharoah is named Kentucky Sportsman of the Year Updated: Jan-26-16 9:44 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Triple Crown and Breeders' Cup Classic champion American Pharoah is Kentucky Sportsman of the Year, the first horse to win in the award's 35-year history.