- Tyndall's task at Tennessee already tougher Updated: Apr-24-14 3:27 pm
- Ark. coach announces signing of point guard Updated: Apr-23-14 6:27 pm
- C Johnson, F Poythress returning to Kentucky Updated: Apr-23-14 5:19 pm
- Tennessee hoops loses guards from recruiting class Updated: Apr-23-14 4:26 pm
- LSU's Mickey commits to a second season Updated: Apr-23-14 4:15 pm
- Tennessee hires Southern Mississippi's Tyndall Updated: Apr-22-14 5:27 pm
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft Updated: Apr-22-14 4:08 pm
- Auburn opts not to appeal Pearl's show-cause order Updated: Apr-22-14 2:11 pm
- Mississippi adds Tennessee State transfer Rhett Updated: Apr-18-14 7:11 pm
- Kentucky F Lee to return for sophomore season Updated: Apr-18-14 4:47 pm
- Kentucky coach Calipari awaits players' decisions Updated: Apr-17-14 4:44 pm
- Wildcats G James Young to enter NBA draft Updated: Apr-17-14 4:42 pm
- Ole Miss adds 2 more to signing class Updated: Apr-16-14 4:44 pm
- Mississippi State signs 6-foot-9 Zuppardo Updated: Apr-16-14 4:25 pm
- Martin looking for Gamecocks to take next step Updated: Apr-16-14 2:52 pm
- Hart: Vols hoops job still 'extremely attractive' Updated: Apr-16-14 2:44 pm
- Vanderbilt adds Roberson to signing class Updated: Apr-16-14 1:50 pm
- Cal hires Tennessee's Cuonzo Martin as coach Updated: Apr-15-14 8:30 pm
- Kentucky's Cauley-Stein returns for junior season Updated: Apr-14-14 7:11 pm
- Correction: Missouri-Price-Restraining Order story Updated: Apr-14-14 6:23 pm
- Tennessee's Jarnell Stokes to enter NBA draft Updated: Apr-11-14 6:33 pm
- Walker staying 'one more year' at Florida Updated: Apr-09-14 5:37 pm
- NBA rumors swirl around Ky. coach John Calipari Updated: Apr-08-14 8:33 pm
- Huskies again star in the underdog role Updated: Apr-08-14 2:24 pm
- Official: Couch fires, arrests after Ky. NCAA loss Updated: Apr-08-14 2:11 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Donnie Tyndall just took over Tennessee's program on Tuesday, yet his job already has gotten tougher.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas men's basketball coach Mike Anderson has announced that Seminole State College point guard Jabril Durham has signed a letter of intent to join the program for the upcoming season.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's frontcourt will bring back size and experience next season after freshman center Dakari Johnson and sophomore forward Alex Poythress announced they would return.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has granted guards Larry Austin Jr. and Jordan Cornish releases from their letters of intent, cutting the Volunteers' incoming freshman class in half.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - After becoming the only LSU player other than Shaquille O'Neal to block 100 shots in a season, Jordan Mickey has decided to remain with the Tigers at least one more year.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's coaching position had just become available when Donnie Tyndall received a text message urging him to pursue the job.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky forward Julius Randle took a lot of time and talked to a lot of people before deciding to leave after one season for the NBA draft, where he is expected to be among the top five selections.
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn won't ask the NCAA to lift the show-cause penalty against new basketball coach Bruce Pearl.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi continued its roster overhaul on Friday with the signing of Tennessee State transfer M.J. Rhett.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky has announced that freshman forward Marcus Lee will return for his sophomore season, joining sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein in bypassing the NBA draft for another year with the Wildcats.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky coach John Calipari has been too busy promoting his latest book to reflect on last week's NCAA championship game loss to Connecticut.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky guard James Young will enter the NBA draft, becoming the first of the Wildcats' heralded freshmen to turn pro.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi has added junior college standout Roderick Lawrence and Tennessee-Martin transfer Terrence Smith to its recruiting class.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State has signed 6-foot-9 forward Johnny Zuppardo in an effort to add talent and depth in its frontcourt.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Frank Martin was proud how his young South Carolina team persevered through a difficult season.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart believes the criticism former men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin encountered this season won't hinder the Volunteers' search for a successor.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt has added 6-foot-7 forward Jeff Roberson to its recruiting class.
BERKELEY, California - A more relaxed fan base, milder weather and a chance to coach at the top-rated public university in the country added up to Cuonzo Martin making the decision to leave Tennessee for California.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky has announced that 7-foot center Willie Cauley-Stein will return for his junior season.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - In a story April 10 about a player kicked off the Missouri basketball team, The Associated Press reported erroneously that player Earnest Ross was accused of ramming his car into another vehicle and later having a dispute with a couple in that car. Those allegations involve former player Zach Price, not Ross.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Jarnell Stokes is bypassing his senior season at Tennessee to enter the NBA draft.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Highly touted center Chris Walker is giving Florida "one more year."
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's talented freshmen shed a shaky regular season and then showed why the Wildcats were picked No. 1 in the preseason with an impressive run to the NCAA championship game.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Connecticut Huskies lost their coach, their teammates, their chance to play at the NCAA tournament for a year. They were castoffs, unwanted mutts without a home, told they had no chance.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Police used pepper balls to control some rowdy fans and several couch fires were lit in the streets after Kentucky fell to Connecticut in the NCAA basketball championship final.