- Hot-shooting Bell sparking Arkansas' surge Updated: Mar-07-14 6:16 pm
- Gamecocks' Martin apologizes for harsh language Updated: Mar-07-14 5:14 pm
- No. 1 Florida going for SEC history on Senior Day Updated: Mar-07-14 5:12 pm
- Henderson St. to meet So. Arkansas in GAC tourney Updated: Mar-07-14 2:52 pm
- No. 1 Florida goes for 18-0 vs No. 25 Kentucky Updated: Mar-07-14 5:06 am
- Bethune-Cookman edges Florida A&M 70-68 Updated: Mar-07-14 1:18 am
- LSU rallies from 16 down, beats Vanderbilt 57-51 Updated: Mar-06-14 9:12 pm
- South Carolina's Martin suspended 1 game Updated: Mar-06-14 7:44 pm
- Vols unveil 'Smokey gray' postseason uniforms Updated: Mar-06-14 12:03 pm
- Ross, Missouri hold off Texas A&M 57-56 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:47 pm
- Ross, Missouri hold off Texas A&M 57-56 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:44 pm
- Tennessee routs Auburn 82-54 for 3rd straight win Updated: Mar-05-14 10:32 pm
- Bell's 3s lead Arkansas past Ole Miss 110-80 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:23 pm
- Bell's 3s lead Arkansas past Ole Miss 110-80 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:15 pm
- Georgia routs Mississippi State 66-45 in SEC hoops Updated: Mar-05-14 9:27 pm
- No. 25 Kentucky survives Alabama 55-48 Updated: Mar-05-14 1:06 am
- No. 25 Kentucky survives Alabama 55-48 Updated: Mar-05-14 12:41 am
- South Carolina can't keep up with No. 1 Florida Updated: Mar-04-14 10:33 pm
- No. 1 Florida beats South Carolina 72-46 Updated: Mar-04-14 10:12 pm
- Tennessee's Barton bouncing back from slump Updated: Mar-04-14 8:17 pm
- Versatile Clarke leading Arkansas' recent charge Updated: Mar-04-14 6:19 pm
- Running down the NCAA tournament bubble teams Updated: Mar-04-14 11:27 am
- No. 1 Florida 'chasing greatness' in stretch run Updated: Mar-03-14 4:33 pm
- SEC fines South Carolina $25,000 for celebration Updated: Mar-03-14 2:14 pm
- Florida stays No. 1 in AP poll Updated: Mar-03-14 12:42 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Mike Anderson always believed in Anthlon Bell's ability to shoot the basketball, even while the sophomore struggled to even get on the court.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Suspended South Carolina coach Frank Martin apologized to fans for his harsh words aimed at Gamecocks point guard Duane Notice in the loss to No. 1 Florida this week.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - They've spent countless hours together over the last four years, creating the kind of bonds that last a lifetime. They've played 141 games together, winning most of them while developing the kind of chemistry that pays off in crunch time of close games. They've celebrated three Southeastern Conference championships in four years together and felt the sting of coming up one victory short of the Final Four the last three years.
BARTLESVILLE, Oklahoma - Henderson State will appear in a conference tournament semi-final game for the first time since 2007 when the Reddies face Southern Arkansas.
A look at five things to watch in the Southeastern Conference this week:
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Johnny O'Bryant scored 25 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as LSU rallied from a 16-point deficit in the first half to beat Vanderbilt 57-51 Thursday night for their second win in three games.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Frank Martin was suspended one game for harsh language aimed at his players during a loss to No. 1 Florida and won't be with the team when it plays at Mississippi State on Saturday.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's basketball team has its version of the gray uniforms the football team occasionally used last season.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Earnest Ross was asked to sum up his final 66 seconds with one word.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Earnest Ross converted two free throws with 7.3 seconds remaining to give Missouri its first lead of the night and help the Tigers survive a scare from Texas A&M with a 57-56 win on Wednesday night.
AUBURN, Alabama - Jarnell Stokes had 20 points, seven rebounds and seven assists to help Tennessee rout Auburn 82-54 on Wednesday night.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Anthlon Bell scored a career-high 23 points as Arkansas' surge toward an NCAA tournament berth continued with a resounding 110-80 win over Mississippi on Wednesday night.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Anthlon Bell scored a career-high 23 points as Arkansas' surge toward an NCAA tournament berth continued with a resounding 110-80 win over Ole Miss on Wednesday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored 14 points and Georgia moved closer to locking up a spot in the quarterfinals of the Southeastern Conference tournament, routing Mississippi State 66-45 on Wednesday night.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Alabama caught No. 25 Kentucky at the wrong time.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky players looked unsure of themselves much of the time against Alabama, a nervousness resulting in a stat sheet and game film not worth looking at.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Brenton Williams had hoped to follow the pregame cheers at his final home South Carolina home game with another court-storming celebration at the end.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Michael Frazier II got one directive from his Florida teammates against South Carolina - whenever he saw daylight on the court, let the ball fly.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee guard Antonio Barton lost his starting spot and his shooting touch during a difficult senior season, but the Memphis transfer finally is back on the upswing.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Coty Clarke wasn't one of the most heralded recruits when he arrived at Arkansas out of junior college before last season.
Providence has put itself in position to make the NCAA tournament for the first time in a decade with a strong late-season run.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Top-ranked Florida has a motto for the stretch run: "chasing greatness."
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - The Southeastern Conference has fined South Carolina $25,000 for the postgame celebration of an upset of No. 25 Kentucky.
Florida, Wichita State and Arizona are the top three teams in The Associated Press college basketball poll for the second straight week.