- Wyoming defeats South Dakota 67-66 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 12:29 am
- IPFW takes down Dartmouth 80-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:21 pm
- Western Illinois rolls past Grace Bible 77-43 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:12 pm
- Oakland scores 48 in second half, beats Ohio 73-56 Updated: Dec-07-13 8:36 pm
- Mercer beats Denver 64-63 in OT Updated: Dec-07-13 6:11 pm
- IUPUI beats NC Central 71-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:21 pm
- North Dakota State defeats Bryant 66-62 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:24 pm
- Air Force defeats South Dakota 94-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:50 pm
- W. Illinois stifles E. Illinois, wins 60-32 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:21 am
- South Dakota State defeats Dakota State 88-62 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:42 pm
- IUPUI holds on late, beats Bradley, 72-66 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:14 pm
- Denver rallies, beats Southern U 75-74 in OT Updated: Dec-03-13 11:57 pm
- Miami (Ohio) comes-from-behind, defeats IPFW 94-87 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:17 pm
- Nebraska-Omaha overwhelms Waldorf 100-66 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:15 pm
- South Dakota outlasts Utah Valley 71-67 Updated: Dec-02-13 10:17 pm
- Stanford easily handles South Dakota St 92-60 Updated: Dec-01-13 10:34 pm
- North Dakota St. pulls away from Rider 87-70 Updated: Dec-01-13 2:14 am
- Western Illinois overpowers Greenville 76-49 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:32 pm
- South Dakota runs away from Graceland 112-85 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:27 pm
- Oakland wins 1st of season, 86-51 over Rochester Updated: Nov-30-13 8:11 pm
- Denver beats Alaska-Anchorage 78-71 Updated: Nov-30-13 6:06 pm
- Nebraska-Omaha defeats Iowa Wesleyan 86-36 Updated: Nov-30-13 4:30 pm
- North Dakota State defeats Santa Clara 91-85 Updated: Nov-30-13 2:14 am
- UC Santa Barbara defeats South Dakota State 83-64 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:29 am
- Illinois holds off feisty IPFW 57-55 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:11 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Larry Nance Jr.'s three-point play with two seconds remaining gave Wyoming a 67-66 overtime victory over South Dakota Saturday night.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Luis Jacobo scored 23 points as five Indiana Purdue Fort Wayne players reached double figures in an 80-64 victory over Dartmouth on Saturday night.
MACOMB, Illinois - Adam Link scored 18 points and Garret Covington added 15 with 11 rebounds and six assists as Western Illinois put away Grace Bible College 77-43 Saturday night.
ROCHESTER, Michigan - Duke Mondy and Kahlil Felder scored 13 apiece to lead six Oakland players in double figures on Saturday night in a 73-56 victory over Ohio.
MACON, Georgia - Jakob Gollon scored a game-winning layup with 12 seconds left in overtime to lead Mercer past Denver 64-63 on Saturday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Marcellus Barksdale scored 17 points and IUPUI held off a late charge by NC Central on Saturday to win 71-65 in the first-ever meeting between the teams.
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - TrayVonn Wright scored 18 points and sparked a second-half run that sent North Dakota State to a 66-62 victory over Bryant on Saturday.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Max Yon scored a game-high 24 points, and his 3-pointer sparked a 13-8 final run to lead Air Force to a 94-86 victory Thursday night over South Dakota.
MACOMB, Illinois - Adam Link scored 12 points as Western Illinois beat Eastern Illinois 60-32 on Wednesday night, holding the Panthers to their lowest point total since 1948.
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - Cody Larson scored a game-high 17 points and grabbed 12 rebounds as South Dakota State won easily over Dakota State of the NAIA, 88-62 Wednesday night.
OXFORD, Ohio - Will Felder scored 26 points, Will Sullivan added 23 and Miami (Ohio) comes back from a 16-point halftime deficit to win its first game of the season, 94-87 over Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne Tuesday night.
OMAHA, Nebraska - CJ Carter scored 15 points and Devin Patterson added 14 as Nebraska-Omaha rolled past Waldorf of the NAIA 100-66 Tuesday night.
VERMILLION, South Dakota - Brandon Bos scored 15 points, including four free throws in the last 11 seconds, to lead South Dakota past Utah Valley 71-67 Monday night.
STANFORD, California - Chasson Randle scored 17 of his 21 points in the first half and Stanford routed South Dakota State, 92-60, on Sunday as part of the Progressive Legends Classic.
SANTA CLARA, California - Mike Felt scored 23 points as North Dakota State pulled away from Rider 87-70 to win the Cable Car Classic.
MACOMB, Illinois - Adam Link scored 16 points, leading four players in double digits, as Western Illinois overpowered Greenville in a 76-49 win on Saturday night.
VERMILLION, South Dakota - Tavian Pomlee led eight players in double figures with 16 points as South Dakota survived an early scare by NAIA Graceland University, eventually pulling away handily in a 112-85 win Saturday.
ROCHESTER, Michigan - Travis Bader scored a game-high 24 points and led Oakland to its first win of the season, an 86-51 victory over NAIA school Rochester College on Saturday.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Brett Olson scored a team-high 19 points to lead Denver to a 78-71 victory over Division II Alaska Anchorage in the Great Alaska Shootout on Saturday.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Mike Rostampour was perfect from the floor while scoring a game-high 13 points to lead Nebraska-Omaha over Iowa Wesleyan 86-36 Saturday.
SANTA CLARA, California - Taylor Braun scored 21 points, with 19 coming from the free throw line as North Dakota State defeated Santa Clara 91-85 Friday night.
SANTA BARBARA, California - Alan Williams filled up the box score with a career-high 39 points to go along with eight blocks and nine rebounds as UC Santa Barbara defeated South Dakota State on Friday night 83-64.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois coach John Groce was a little apprehensive heading into Friday night's game with Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne. The Mastodons had lost two games - one to the Dayton Flyers -- by two points combined.