- South Dakota State rolls to 80-58 win over IUPUI Updated: Feb-06-16 10:57 pm
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - Deondre Parks scored 17 points as South Dakota State rolled to an 80-58 win over IUPUI on Saturday night.
- Jacobson leads North Dakota State over IPFW 62-46 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:02 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A.J. Jacobson made five 3-pointers and scored 22 points and North Dakota State knocked off Summit League leader IPFW 62-46 on Saturday.
- South Dakota stops losing skid, beats Oral Roberts 91-79 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:33 pm
VERMILLION, South Dakota - Casey Kasperbauer nailed 3 of 5 from long range to total 17 points as South Dakota stopped a four-game losing skid with a 91-79 win over Oral Roberts on Saturday.
- Denver outlasts Omaha 75-72 Updated: Feb-06-16 4:25 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Christian Mackey scored 14 points and Denver outlasted Omaha 75-72 on Saturday.
- Denver rallies from 15-point deficit to beat IUPUI, 53-51 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:39 pm
DENVER - Thomas Neff made a go-ahead 3-pointer with a minute left and Denver rallied from 15 points down in the second half to beat IUPUI 53-51 on Thursday night.
- North Dakota State beats Oral Roberts 67-63 behind Jacobson Updated: Feb-04-16 11:29 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A.J. Jacobson scored 20 points in shooting 7 for 11 from the field and Malik Clements added 14 points to lead North Dakota State past Oral Roberts 67-63 Thursday night.
- Landis scores record 44 points as IPFW beats S. Dakota 95-82 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:02 pm
VERMILLION, South Dakota - Max Landis missed his first shot of the game, a 3-pointer, but not many more as he poured in a school-record 44 points to lead IPFW past South Dakota, 95-82 on Thursday night.
- W. Illinois snaps 11-game skid, beats Nebraska-Omaha 83-76 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:59 pm
MACOMB, Illinois - Garret Covington scored 23 points, and Jabari Sandifer added 17 points and six assists to lead Western Illinois to an 83-76 victory over Nebraska-Omaha on Wednesday night to snap an 11-game skid.
- Dupree returns to North Dakota St 2 weeks after leaving Updated: Jan-25-16 2:40 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Junior guard Carlin Dupree has rejoined the North Dakota State basketball team, two weeks after leaving because he was unhappy with his role.
- Patterson scores 21 points, Omaha tops Oral Roberts 85-79 Updated: Jan-23-16 10:38 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Devin Patterson scored 21 points to help Omaha stay at the top of the Summit League with an 85-79 win over Oral Roberts on Saturday.
- IUPUI downs IPFW 84-82 on Barksdale's layup Updated: Jan-23-16 9:18 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Darell Combs scored 20 points, Marcellus Barksdale added 13 and the winning layup with one second left and IUPUI beat IPFW 84-82 on Saturday night.
- Daum leads South Dakota State over South Dakota 79-75 Updated: Jan-23-16 7:56 pm
VERMILLION, South Dakota - Mike Daum scored a career high-tying 23 points, Jake Bittle added 21, and Scott Nagy earned his 400th career victory as South Dakota State outlasted South Dakota 79-75 on Saturday.
- Werner helps North Dakota State over Western Illinois 65-52 Updated: Jan-23-16 5:24 pm
MACOMB, Illinois - Dexter Werner scored 14 points with 10 rebounds to help North Dakota State top Western Illinois 65-52 on Saturday.
- Omaha beats Denver 69-55 Updated: Jan-21-16 11:46 pm
DENVER - Jake White scored a career-high 29 points on 10-of-13 shooting and grabbed nine rebounds to help Omaha beat Denver 69-55 on Thursday night.
- South Dakota State starts fast, beats Oral Roberts 86-74 Updated: Jan-21-16 11:19 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - George Marshall made four 3-pointers and finished with 18 points as South Dakota State jumped out to an early lead and beat Oral Roberts 86-74 on Thursday night.
- IPFW beats North Dakota State 79-74 Updated: Jan-21-16 9:40 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - John Konchar had a career-high 19 rebounds to go with 10 points on Thursday night, and IPFW surged late to beat North Dakota State 79-74.
- Kasperburger, South Dakota sink Western Illinois 76-67 Updated: Jan-20-16 10:23 pm
VERMILLION, South Dakota - Casey Kasperbauer was 6 for 8 from 3-point range and scored 26 points to help South Dakota beat Western Illinois 76-67 on Wednesday night.
- Emegano with 30 points; Oral Roberts beats Western Illinois Updated: Jan-16-16 10:37 pm
MACOMB, Illinois - Obi Emegano scored 30 points and Oral Roberts overcame a 10-point second-half deficit to beat Western Illinois 77-68 on Saturday night.
- North Dakota St. fends off S. Dakota State 68-57 Updated: Jan-16-16 8:15 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Paul Miller scored 17 points with four 3-pointers and he and Dexter Werner slammed the door on a late rally as North Dakota State defeated South Dakota State 68-57, upending the preseason Summit League favorites.
- IPFW beats Nebraska-Omaha 106-101 in OT behind Landis' 37 Updated: Jan-16-16 4:19 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Max Landis scored a career-high 37 points, Michael Calder hit a go-ahead 3-pointer in overtime, and IPFW beat Nebraska-Omaha 106-101, ending the Mavericks' six-game winning streak.
- Barksdale's big 2nd half leads IUPUI past Denver 76-61 Updated: Jan-16-16 3:09 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Marcellus Barksdale scored 13 of his 19 points in the second half to help IUPUI beat Denver 76-61 on Saturday.
- Denver cruises to 76-69 win over Western Illinois Updated: Jan-14-16 11:08 pm
MACOMB, Illinois - Nate Engesser scored 14 points to lead Denver to a 76-69 win over Western Illinois on Thursday night.
- South Dakota State beats IPFW 92-76 Updated: Jan-14-16 11:01 pm
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - George Marshall scored a career-high 28 points and Deondre Parks tied his career best with 26 and South Dakota State snapped IPFW's seven-game winning streak with a 92-76 victory over the Mastodons on Thursday night.
- Martin leads Oral Roberts to 80-71 win over IUPUI Updated: Jan-14-16 9:46 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kris Martin made all four from long range, hitting six of seven from the floor for 18 points to lead Oral Roberts to an 80-71 win over IUPUI on Thursday night.
- North Dakota St. survives to beat South Dakota, 66-65 Updated: Jan-13-16 10:22 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Kory Brown set career-highs with 21 points and 15 rebounds and North Dakota State held on to beat South Dakota 66-65 on Wednesday night.