- IUPUI basketball coach fired after 3 seasons Updated: Mar-09-14 10:46 am
- IPFW coasts past IUPUI 85-47 in Summit opener Updated: Mar-08-14 9:03 pm
- Wright State defeats Oakland 73-57 Updated: Mar-07-14 9:47 pm
- Oakland needs OT to escape Youngstown St, 96-92 Updated: Mar-04-14 10:15 pm
- Oakland's second half buries Youngstown St. 87-81 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:47 pm
- Western Illinois defeats IUPUI 75-70 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:36 pm
- North Dakota State tops Denver 78-68 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:08 pm
- Forbes lifts IPFW past Omaha in OT, 96-95 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:00 pm
- Second half run propels Omaha past IUPUI 88-66 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:14 pm
- South Dakota State defeats Denver 78-69 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:02 pm
- Jacobo leads IPFW over Western Illinois 65-56 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:48 pm
- Green Bay rallies to beat Oakland 71-63 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:26 pm
- Denver clobbers Nebraska-Omaha 72-60 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:21 pm
- S Dakota snaps string, beats W Illinois, 64-54 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:23 pm
- Fort Wayne cruises past IUPUI 84-60 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:56 pm
- North Dakota State beats South Dakota State 74-59 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:20 pm
- Bader, Mondy pace Oakland past Illinois-Chicago Updated: Feb-21-14 10:33 pm
- Denver's late run tops Western Illinois 75-67 Updated: Feb-20-14 11:20 pm
- South Dakota edges Nebraska-Omaha 87-86 Updated: Feb-20-14 10:42 pm
- Wright State edges Oakland at buzzer 72-71 Updated: Feb-16-14 4:11 pm
- South Dakota St runs past W Illinois late, 62-50 Updated: Feb-15-14 10:38 pm
- N. Dakota State defeats Nebraska-Omaha 75-59 Updated: Feb-15-14 7:40 pm
- South Dakota turns away IUPUI 71-67 Updated: Feb-15-14 4:32 pm
- SDSU coach no longer alone in coaching barefoot Updated: Feb-15-14 1:38 pm
- Oakland slips past Detroit 83-82 in overtime Updated: Feb-14-14 10:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis has fired men's basketball coach Todd Howard.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Luis Jacobo scored 19 points and Steve Forbes added 11 with nine rebounds as No. 2 seed Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne rolled past seventh-seeded Indiana-Purdue Indianapolis 85-47 in the opening round of the Summit League tournament Saturday night.
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Miles Dixon scored 20 points to lead No. 3 seed Wright State over sixth-seeded Oakland 73-57 in the quarterfinals of the Horizon League tournament on Friday night.
ROCHESTER, Michigan - Travis Bader drilled two free throws with one second left in regulation, then hit another pair with 9 seconds left in overtime to allow No. 6-seeded Oakland to escape No. 7 Youngstown State, 96-92 in a Horizon League tournament opener Tuesday.
MACOMB, Illinois - Michael Ochereobia reached career highs with 23 points and 10 rebounds to lead Western Illinois over IUPUI 75-70 Saturday night in a Summit League regular-season finale.
FARGO, North Dakota - Taylor Braun's 16 points led six players in double figures as North Dakota State topped Denver 78-68 on Saturday.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Steve Forbes scored 21 points, including two free throws with three-tenths of a second left, to lift IPFW to a 96-95 overtime victory over Omaha on Saturday and secure the No. 2 seed for Summit League tournament.
MACOMB, Illinois - Luis Jacobo scored 19 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne to a 65-56 victory Thursday night over Western Illinois.
ROCHESTER, Michigan - Alec Brown and Keifer Sykes combined for 21 points in the second half as Green Bay rallied from 15 down to defeat Oakland 71-63 on Thursday night and claim the outright Horizon League championship.
VERMILLION, South Dakota - South Dakota used a deft touch from the free throw line and from beyond the arc to snap a six-game losing streak to Western Illinois and even its Summit League record with a 64-54 win Saturday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Luis Jacobo had 13 points and nine rebounds, Steve Forbes added 12 and nine, and Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne cruised on Saturday to its 20th win of the season, 84-60 over Indiana-Purdue Indianapolis.
FARGO, North Dakota - TrayVonn Wright scored 20 points with seven rebounds as North Dakota State won its fifth straight to lead the Summit League by defeating South Dakota State 74-59 on Saturday.
CHICAGO - Travis Bader scored 28 points and Duke Mondy added 17 with eight assists and seven boards to pace Oakland past Illinois-Chicago 86-71 on Friday night.
DENVER - Chris Udofia scored 21 points, gathered eight rebounds and had seven assists and Denver used a 12-5 run late to top Western Illinois 75-67 on Thursday.
VERMILLION, South Dakota - Trey Norris's free throw with 1 second left lifted South Dakota over Nebraska-Omaha 87-86 on Thursday.
ROCHESTER, Michigan - AJ Pacher sank the game-winning layup just ahead of the buzzer Sunday as Wright State rallied late in the second half to defeat Oakland 72-71.
MACOMB, Illinois - Jordan Dykstra scored 16 of his 20 points in the second half and grabbed 13 rebounds as South Dakota State ran away from Western Illinois for a 62-50 win Saturday night.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Taylor Braun hit everything from reverse layups in traffic to deep 3-pointers to score 31 points with a career-high 15 rebounds in North Dakota State's 75-59 defeat of Nebraska-Omaha on Saturday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Trevor Gruis scored 18 points and South Dakota withstood a late rally from IUPUI for a 71-67 win on Saturday.
FARGO, North Dakota - South Dakota State University men's basketball coach Scott Nagy was one of the first coaches in the country to go barefoot for Samaritan's Feet, a charity that provides shoes for needy children. He's no longer alone in the Dakotas.
ROCHESTER, Michigan - Khalil Felder scored 15 points, grabbed a career-high 10 rebounds and had 11 assists - recording just the eighth triple-double in Div. I this season - as Oakland beat Detroit 83-82 in overtime Friday night.