- South Dakota defeats Eastern Washington 77-71 Updated: Nov-29-15 7:35 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Shy McClelland scored 18 points and South Dakota made its last seven shots to defeat Eastern Washington 77-71 on Sunday.
- Hogan, Anderson spark Navy to 75-53 win over IPFW Updated: Nov-29-15 2:55 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Jace Hogan had 16 points and Shawn Anderson had 15 and Navy defeated IPFW 75-53 on Sunday to sweep its three games in the Spartan Showcase.
- Creighton knocks W. Illinois from ranks of unbeaten, 97-67 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:22 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Khyri Thomas scored 18 points - 14 after halftime - as Creighton sent Western Illinois crashing from the ranks of the unbeaten, 97-67 on Saturday night.
- IPFW holds on to beat UNC-Greensboro 64-58 Updated: Nov-28-15 9:26 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Max Landis scored 14 points and made two free throws in the final minute as IPFW held on to beat UNC-Greensboro 64-58 in the Spartan Showcase on Saturday night.
- Jech leads South Dakota to 96-90 win over Sacramento State Updated: Nov-28-15 8:43 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Dan Jech was 9 of 10 from the floor and made all four long range attempts to score 22 points as South Dakota held on for a 96-90 win over Sacramento State in the Sacramento State Invitational on Saturday night.
- Denver controls South Alabama in 69-56 win Updated: Nov-28-15 7:55 pm
DENVER - Bryant Rucker shot 6 for 6 from the field for 16 points and had a career-high eight assists while Marcus Byrd added 16 points and five rebounds to lead Denver over South Alabama 69-56 on Saturday.
- Emegano leads Oral Roberts to 100-95 win over Detroit Updated: Nov-28-15 4:45 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Obi Emegano scored 31 points and Jalen Bradley added 21 as Oral Roberts made 15 of 21 attempts beyond the arc to beat Detroit 100-95 on Saturday.
- North Dakota State beats North Carolina A&T 77-56. Updated: Nov-28-15 4:32 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Paul Miller scored a career-high 27 points and the Bison used a big second half to beat North Carolina A&T 77-56 on Saturday.
- Harrison leads UMKC to 64-57 win over South Dakota State Updated: Nov-28-15 3:19 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Martez Harrison scored 25 points, 17 in the second half, and dished out six assists as Missouri-Kansas City slipped by South Dakota State 64-57 on Saturday.
- Georgia State gets past IUPUI in overtime 78-72 Updated: Nov-27-15 10:33 pm
ATLANTA - Jeremy Hollowell scored 18 points and had the go-ahead 3-point play to help Georgia State get past IUPUI in a 78-72 overtime win Friday night.
- Minnesota holds off Nebraska-Omaha 93-90 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Joey King wasn't happy about missing the last eight minutes of the first half. But he made good use of his time on the bench.
- Evans scores 18 as IPFW holds off Jacksonville 71-63 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:53 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Mo Evans scored 18 points with four 3-pointers to lead balanced IPFW past Jacksonville 71-63 in the Spartan Showcase on Friday.
- Nebraska Omaha defeats Northern Colorado 105-85 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Jake White made 8 for 11 field goals and converted all nine free throws to score 25 points and Nebraska Omaha beat Northern Colorado 105-85 Wednesday night.
- North Dakota State beats Montana for 27th straight at home Updated: Nov-25-15 10:13 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A.J. Jacobson scored 17 points, Paul Miller added 15 and North Dakota State beat Montana 73-53 on Wednesday night for the Bison's 27th straight victory at home.
- Oral Roberts runs over Tabor 112-80 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:01 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Obi Emegano scored 20 points, four teammates also scored in double figures, and Oral Roberts ran away from NAIA member Tabor College 112-80 on Wednesday night.
- Engesser scores 25; Denver beats Idaho State 79-69 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:31 pm
DENVER - Nate Engesser made five 3-pointers and scored 25 points to help Denver beat Idaho State 79-69 Wednesday for the Pioneers' fourth straight victory.
- Western Illinois cruises past NAIA Trinity Christian 79-44 Updated: Nov-25-15 5:29 pm
MACOMB, Illinois - Garret Covington scored 24 points and Western Illinois beat NAIA Trinity Christian 79-44 Wednesday.
- Parks leads South Dakota State past Cleveland State 77-66 Updated: Nov-25-15 5:11 pm
CANCUN, Mexico - Deondre Parks led a balanced attack with 18 points and South Dakota State won the Mayan Division of the Cancun Challenge with a 77-66 win over Cleveland State on Wednesday.
- South Dakota drills S Dakota School of Mines 83-63 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:47 pm
VERMILLION, South Dakota - Casey Kasperbauer scored a career-high 26 points with six 3-pointers to help South Dakota defeat the South Dakota School of Mines 83-63 on Tuesday night.
- Evans helps IPFW down Miami (Ohio) 57-53 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:15 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Mo Evans scored 15 points with seven assists and four steals to help IPFW down Miami (Ohio) 57-53 on Tuesday.
- Marshall leads South Dakota State past Houston Baptist 92-68 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:55 pm
CANCUN, Mexico - Geroge Marshall scored 19, including three 3-pointers, and Deondre Parks added 17 points to help South Dakota State beat Houston Baptist 92-68 Tuesday.
- Late run lifts South Alabama over IUPUI 78-68 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:33 pm
KENNESAW, Georgia - Ken Williams scored 19 with six assists, Georgi Boyanov added 17 points and nine rebounds and South Alabama closed the game on a 14-0 run to beat IUPUI 78-68 Tuesday.
- Skinner gets first Kennesaw State win, 71-63 over IUPUI Updated: Nov-23-15 10:15 pm
KENNESAW, Georgia - Yonel Brown had 19 points and four steals on Monday night, and head coach Al Skinner won his first game at Kennesaw State, 71-63 over IUPUI.
- Colorado holds off upset-minded Nebraska-Omaha 87-82 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:47 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado proved resilient once again - rallying from another double-digit deficit to earn yet another win.
- Oral Roberts beats FIU 76-70 in OT Updated: Nov-22-15 3:21 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Obi Emegano scored 23 points on 8-of-19 shooting, Albert Owens added 21, and Oral Roberts beat Florida International University 76-70 in overtime on Sunday.