- Browns CB Haden rides bike during practice Updated: Dec-19-13 12:41 pm
- Rams DE Quinn leads NFC with 15 sacks Updated: Dec-18-13 6:36 pm
- Manning overcomes many hurdles in season for ages Updated: Dec-18-13 6:29 pm
- Rams DE Sims says he's appealing fine Updated: Dec-18-13 6:06 pm
- Browns' Cameron, Haden miss practice with injuries Updated: Dec-18-13 5:46 pm
- Versatile RB Bell flourishing for Steelers Updated: Dec-18-13 4:38 pm
- Foles goes from backup to MVP candidate Updated: Dec-18-13 4:13 pm
- Saints must show some road power Updated: Dec-18-13 3:03 pm
- Saints release K Garrett Hartley Updated: Dec-17-13 7:30 pm
- Death of former UW football star linked to cocaine Updated: Dec-17-13 7:26 pm
- Clowney says he's healthy for Wisconsin Updated: Dec-17-13 6:58 pm
- Improbable path to celebrity for Dolphins' safety Updated: Dec-17-13 6:48 pm
- Seahawks unanimous for top AP Pro32 spot Updated: Dec-17-13 4:17 pm
- Shaw not interested in leaving Stanford for NFL Updated: Dec-16-13 8:50 pm
- Smith hopes Atlanta keeps creating turnovers Updated: Dec-16-13 8:15 pm
- Shutout win has Seattle on cusp of wrapping up NFC Updated: Dec-16-13 8:14 pm
- Buccaneers sink to last in NFL in total offense Updated: Dec-16-13 7:26 pm
- Browns staggering to end of another dismal season Updated: Dec-16-13 5:45 pm
- AP source: Incognito to sit out rest of season Updated: Dec-16-13 5:42 pm
- Coach: Titans playing hard even as losses pile up Updated: Dec-16-13 5:36 pm
- Surging Seattle Seahawks have that Super look Updated: Dec-16-13 3:57 pm
- Vikings ponder what might have been Updated: Dec-16-13 3:47 pm
- 5 things to know as Cards beat Titans 37-34 in OT Updated: Dec-16-13 3:54 am
- 5 things to know after Bills win 27-20 at Jaguars Updated: Dec-16-13 3:53 am
- 5 things to know after Seahawks rip Giants 23-0 Updated: Dec-16-13 3:40 am
BEREA, Ohio - Browns star cornerback Joe Haden rode a stationary bike during practice as he recovers from a painful hip bruise.
ST. LOUIS - Robert Quinn has been a headache all year long for St. Louis Rams opponents.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - With Peyton Manning on the verge of breaking Tom Brady's single-season touchdown record, Houston interim coach Wade Phillips calls this "just the best year ever of any quarterback."
BEREA, Ohio - Jordan Cameron has been dominant, dependable and durable for the Browns all season.
PITTSBURGH - Le'Veon Bell listens to his instincts, not his mother, in his job as the Pittsburgh Steelers' running back.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles raised expectations so high with one stellar performance after another that even one poor throw raises questions.
The New Orleans Saints likely are headed to the playoffs, and they want as many games as possible to be played at the Superdome.
SEATTLE - The death of former first-round NFL draft pick Reggie Rogers has been linked to cocaine.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney said Tuesday he's as healthy as he's been all season and is ready to end his career strongly at the Capital One Bowl.
STANFORD, California - David Shaw has a message for anybody who believes he's going to leave Stanford for the NFL after this season: no chance.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Falcons coach Mike Smith hopes his defense is finally starting to understand how to create takeaways.
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay's struggles on offense haven't shaken the Buccaneers' confidence in rookie quarterback Mike Glennon.
BEREA, Ohio - Rob Chudzinski and his wife, Sheila, welcomed a baby boy on Monday.
DAVIE, Florida - The playoffs may pay off for Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito, even from the sideline.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans have a losing record, just don't call them quitters.
The more they claimed they didn't want to talk about it, the more they had to say.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings play in a division that has been up for grabs all season long. They've had four losses - and a tie - by four points or less.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Arizona Cardinals are getting so comfortable on the road that not even blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter bothers them anymore.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - EJ Manuel showed some resiliency.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The way the Seattle Seahawks play defense, it may not make a difference where they line up in the playoffs.