- Big names among prospective Buffalo Bills buyers Updated: Apr-19-14 2:29 pm
- Star football player's arrest warrant quashed Updated: Apr-19-14 12:04 pm
- Column: no April, May or June Madness in NBA Updated: Apr-19-14 3:42 am
- Did Manning's meeting with Saban cross the line? Updated: Apr-18-14 9:33 pm
- Jaguars release LB Allen after failed physical Updated: Apr-17-14 5:33 pm
- Critics, knee are no concern for Jets RB Johnson Updated: Apr-17-14 4:32 pm
- Jets sign former Titans RB Chris Johnson Updated: Apr-16-14 9:32 pm
- Sidney Rice agrees to terms with Seahawks Updated: Apr-16-14 9:13 pm
- Murray hopes workout eases NFL draft concerns Updated: Apr-16-14 7:04 pm
- Titans LB Phillips likes move to 3-4 defense Updated: Apr-15-14 7:47 pm
- Hawks add Turner exec Koonin to bolster profile Updated: Apr-14-14 5:54 pm
- DeSean Jackson joins Redskins voluntary workouts Updated: Apr-14-14 4:59 pm
- Browns' Mack looking forward with business over Updated: Apr-14-14 3:39 pm
- Lions claim DE Brown off waivers from Bills Updated: Apr-14-14 12:41 pm
- Pro sports becoming more open to paternity leave Updated: Apr-14-14 10:23 am
- Browns match offer sheet for center Mack Updated: Apr-11-14 4:51 pm
- Bengals sign DE Sam Montgomery Updated: Apr-11-14 4:12 pm
- Georgia's share of NFL stadium costs could grow Updated: Apr-11-14 11:18 am
- Giants' Eli Manning has surgery on left ankle Updated: Apr-10-14 7:59 pm
- Glennon says he can learn from Bucs starter McCown Updated: Apr-10-14 3:41 pm
- Buffalo Bills cut DE Kourtnei Brown Updated: Apr-10-14 2:41 pm
- Review: 'Draft Day' is an off-season gift Updated: Apr-10-14 12:04 pm
- Jets re-sign LB Garrett McIntyre Updated: Apr-09-14 9:26 pm
- Future Pro Bowls to be played in Arizona, Hawaii Updated: Apr-09-14 8:42 pm
- Vikings announce preseason lineup Updated: Apr-09-14 8:18 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is prepared to make a bid to buy the Buffalo Bills. Donald Trump's on board, too.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - The Gainesville Police Department launched an internal investigation late Friday into the quashing of an arrest warrant for a former University of Florida football star and current NFL draft prospect.
ATLANTA - If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning's never-ending quest to hone his game and Nick Saban's desire to decipher fast-paced offenses led to a recent meeting that the Crimson Tide coach called mutually beneficial.
NEW YORK - Chris Johnson knows what a lot of people are saying about him.
NEW YORK - Always fast on the field, Chris Johnson is looking to quickly prove his critics wrong.
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal.
ATHENS, Georgia - Quarterback Aaron Murray still has some convincing to do after undergoing reconstructive knee surgery in late November.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Shaun Phillips has seen a lot of change in his 10 years in the NFL. The linebacker believes that Tennessee's switch to a hybrid 3-4 defensive scheme helps the Titans keep up with the rest of the league.
ATLANTA - Steve Koonin has cheered on the Atlanta Hawks surrounded by thousands of empty seats. He's cheered them on when the place was rockin'.
ASHBURN, Virginia - DeSean Jackson has reported for the Washington Redskins' voluntary offseason workout program after skipping the first week to take a vacation.
BEREA, Ohio - Dressed in a powder blue T-shirt, plaid shorts and a pair of flip-flops, Alex Mack looked ready to take a stroll on a beach somewhere in Florida. Maybe someday.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions have claimed defensive end Kourtnei Brown off waivers.
Tony Perez was on the road with the Cincinnati Reds in 1966 when he got the call that his first child was on the way. There was no discussion about leaving the team to attend Victor's birth, no such thing as paternity leave.
CLEVELAND - The Browns have matched Jacksonville's offer sheet for Pro Bowl center Alex Mack and will keep one of their top players.
CINCINNATI - The Bengals added to their defensive line depth on Friday by signing free agent Sam Montgomery, an end who was Houston's third-round pick last year.
ATLANTA - Georgia officials are preparing to spend more than $30 million to buy land and build parking for the new stadium that would be home to the Atlanta Falcons.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is going to start the offseason training program with a surgically repaired left ankle.
TAMPA, Florida - Mike Glennon says he's not discouraged about losing Tampa Bay's starting quarterback job before ever taking a snap for new coach Lovie Smith.
LOS ANGELES - The pre-pre-season opening kickoff of the 2014 National Football League schedule is returned for a score in "Draft Day," an entirely conventional serio-comic sports world melodrama that pushes its buttons with undeniable professional finesse. In his most effective full star turn in perhaps a decade, Kevin Costner dominates as the greenhorn general manager of the beleaguered Cleveland Browns who could emerge from the heavy shadow of his late revered father with the successful handling of the annual draft of college players.
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets have re-signed versatile backup linebacker Garrett McIntyre.
HONOLULU - The next Pro Bowl will be played in Arizona at the site of the Super Bowl, skipping Hawaii for the first time since 2010.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings won't have to wait long to break in TCF Bank Stadium.