- Jaguars release RB Forsett after 1 season Updated: Mar-11-14 9:44 am
- Jets release WR Santonio Holmes after 4 seasons Updated: Mar-11-14 12:44 am
- Cassel, Griffen retained, but Vikes have work left Updated: Mar-10-14 6:03 pm
- AP Source: S Byrd drawing pre-free agency interest Updated: Mar-10-14 2:36 pm
- Eagles look to improve defense in free agency Updated: Mar-10-14 2:20 pm
- Redskins, Cowboys released from salary cap jail Updated: Mar-10-14 12:55 pm
- Jets release cornerback Antonio Cromartie Updated: Mar-09-14 5:29 pm
- Jets agree to terms with TE Jeff Cumberland Updated: Mar-08-14 9:27 pm
- Agent: Jared Allen looking forward to free agency Updated: Mar-07-14 9:15 pm
- AP sources: Vick, Eagles haven't ruled out return Updated: Mar-06-14 7:51 pm
- Bills re-sign DB Smith, issue tenders to 3 players Updated: Mar-06-14 12:23 pm
- Matthews looks to continue family tradition in NFL Updated: Mar-05-14 6:18 pm
- Suspended CB Brandon Browner reinstated by NFL Updated: Mar-04-14 8:42 pm
- LB Mack draws impressive crowd to Buffalo workout Updated: Mar-04-14 8:30 pm
- AP source: Vikings will cut TE John Carlson Updated: Mar-04-14 7:24 pm
- Bills choose not to place franchise tag on S Byrd Updated: Mar-03-14 7:11 pm
- NFL sets Graham's franchise tag value at $7.05M Updated: Mar-03-14 6:50 pm
- Hageman the rare top draft prospect from Minnesota Updated: Mar-03-14 5:53 pm
- Kansas City's Reid honored at NFL 101 Awards Updated: Mar-01-14 8:11 pm
- Jets place franchise tag on K Nick Folk Updated: Feb-28-14 5:34 pm
- Patriots release Gregory Updated: Feb-28-14 3:51 pm
- Ex-Steelers assistant revered for hiring acumen Updated: Feb-27-14 7:12 am
- Collins, Nets dealing with bright spotlight Updated: Feb-27-14 1:05 am
- Panthers' Gross retires, WR Smith's future unclear Updated: Feb-26-14 5:16 pm
- Once again, Vikings have QB decision to make Updated: Feb-24-14 4:31 pm
NEW YORK - Tone Time is over for the New York Jets.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings, like many other NFL teams over the last few days, have been busy working on contracts with their own free agents to keep from being outbid.
BUFFALO, New York - Three-time Pro Bowl safety Jairus Byrd has already begun attracting plenty of interest before the NFL's free agency period opens.
PHILADELPHIA - It was just three years ago when the Philadelphia Eagles were coming off their last division title and decided the best way to make a run at the Super Bowl was to spend freely in free agency.
NEW YORK - The New York Jets cut ties with their top cornerback - and saved millions of dollars under their salary cap.
NEW YORK - The New York Jets and tight end Jeff Cumberland have agreed to terms on a new contract.
MINNEAPOLIS - Jared Allen is plunging into free agency for the first time in his career. He's made two things abundantly clear: Allen is not interested in signing a bargain deal to be a situational pass rusher, and the Minnesota Vikings aren't out of the running to retain his services.
Two people familiar with the situation say Michael Vick and the Eagles haven't ruled out the quarterback returning to Philadelphia.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M offensive tackle Jake Matthews will be the seventh member of his family to play in the NFL if he is drafted as expected in May.
Former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner tweeted Tuesday that he was reinstated by the NFL following his suspension in December for violating the league's policy on substance abuse.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - For someone who was lightly recruited coming out of high school, linebacker Khalil Mack is attracting an impressive crowd leading up to the NFL draft.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings will release veteran tight end John Carlson after two injury-marred seasons.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Bills general manager Doug Whaley is done playing franchise tag with safety Jairus Byrd.
NEW ORLEANS - The NFL has formally designated New Orleans' Jimmy Graham as a tight end for the purposes of his franchise tag value, which is now set at $7.05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal.
MINNEAPOLIS - The annual pro day workout at Minnesota rarely ranks high on an NFL team's list. The draft prospects participating are usually long shots at best.
KANSAS, CITY, Missouri - Kansas City's Andy Reid was honored as the AFC Coach of the Year on Saturday at the NFL 101 Awards, and Carolina's Ron Rivera - Reid's former protege - took the NFC award.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots have released safety Steve Gregory.
PITTSBURGH - The area code of Jed Hughes' cell phone remains 412, but he probably couldn't be blamed for switching it to 206 - the three-digit designator for Seattle.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Deron Williams took a moment to snap a few photos of Brooklyn teammate Jason Collins at their shootaround in Portland.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - One longtime Carolina Panther called it quits on Wednesday, while another may be headed out the door behind him.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings spent the weekend at the NFL scouting combine pouring over quarterbacks, as thoroughly as any other team in the league.