- Wisconsin police brace for new probe protocols Updated: Apr-20-14 1:29 pm
- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 10:55 am
- Walker kicks off re-election campaign with rallies Updated: Apr-15-14 1:07 pm
- UW flex offerings don't fit a Walker return Updated: Apr-13-14 2:26 pm
- Walker calls for additional UW tuition freeze Updated: Apr-11-14 4:32 pm
- UW to host annual Science Expeditions Updated: Apr-03-14 5:04 am
- Wisconsin Senate passes UW research bill Updated: Apr-01-14 6:58 pm
- Audit questions $520,000 in federal aid Updated: Mar-28-14 11:29 am
- Marquette names UWM chancellor as president Updated: Mar-26-14 1:20 pm
- Jon Huntsman to speak at UW graduation ceremony Updated: Mar-26-14 11:45 am
- UW police captain fired in equipment probe Updated: Mar-25-14 3:20 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A bill that would put outside agencies in charge of investigating officer-involved deaths could create conflict and confusion for Wisconsin agencies that have traditionally done it themselves, police observers say.
Wisconsin State Journal, April 16
DANE, Wisconsin - Republican Gov. Scott Walker, touting nearly $2 billion in tax cuts over the past three years and the addition of more than 100,000 jobs, officially launched his re-election campaign Tuesday with a series of rallies across Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker may want to finish his college course work using a new flexible degree option through the University of Wisconsin System, but there are no immediate plans to offer classes in the fields he's interested in.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker on Friday called for another two-year tuition freeze throughout the University of Wisconsin System, citing concern over a projected year-end surplus topping $1 billion.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin-Madison is getting ready to host its annual Science Expeditions fair this week.
MADISON, Wisconsin - University of Wisconsin institutions could conduct classified national security research under a bill that has passed the state Senate.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A new state audit is questioning the handling of about $520,000 in federal aid received by the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and the state Department of Public Instruction.
MILWAUKEE - Marquette University on Wednesday announced the hiring of its first non-Jesuit president, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Chancellor Michael Lovell, to lead the state's largest and most prominent private university.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Jon Huntsman Jr., the former Utah governor and one-time Republican presidential hopeful, is scheduled to deliver the University of Wisconsin-Madison commencement speech on May 17.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin-Madison Police Department has fired a veteran captain after an internal investigation revealed he used department cameras to take hundreds of inappropriate photos of department employees and members of the public.