- UW-Madison leaders to get cultural training Updated: Apr-27-16 2:08 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - University of Wisconsin-Madison's executives will get cultural training following a semester marked by students' calls for a more inclusive college experience for minorities.
- UW faculty preps no-confidence vote in Cross, regents Updated: Apr-25-16 3:20 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin-Madison Faculty Senate is preparing to take a no-confidence vote on UW System President Ray Cross and the Board of Regents for changing the school's tenure policy.
- Police: Evidence doesn't support sex assault allegation Updated: Apr-22-16 5:47 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - University of Wisconsin-Madison Police say a woman who reported she was sexually assaulted may have been reliving an experience from years earlier.
- Lawsuit: UW adviser hid link to crash from victim's daughter Updated: Apr-22-16 11:16 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The daughter of a jogger killed in a drunken crash is suing a University of Wisconsin-Madison adviser who counseled her, alleging that he never told her he had texted with the driver who hit her mother before the crash and used their relationship to learn about the case.
- Arrest of black student sparks University of Wisconsin rally Updated: Apr-21-16 4:51 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Hundreds of demonstrators were rallying at the University of Wisconsin-Madison to protest the arrest of a black student accused of spraying provocative graffiti messages around campus.
- Health officials: Zika unlikely in Wisconsin this summer Updated: Apr-17-16 5:18 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - State health officials say people are unlikely to contract the Zika virus from mosquitoes in Wisconsin this summer, but they can't rule it out.
- University police apologize for making arrest during class Updated: Apr-15-16 4:10 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The police chief at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is apologizing after an officer interrupted a class to question a student about incidents of graffiti on campus.
- Guilty plea in fatal shooting in Green Bay Updated: Apr-13-16 12:33 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A man accused of fatally shooting a woman near the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay campus last year has pleaded guilty to charges.
- Historic collection of Shakespeare's plays coming to Madison Updated: Apr-10-16 12:08 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A nearly 400-year-old collection of William Shakespeare's plays will be on display this fall in Madison.
- UW-Madison to award rare posthumous graduate degree in May Updated: Apr-10-16 11:32 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Officials at the University of Wisconsin-Madison plan to award a graduate student who died last year a rare posthumous degree.
- Regents approve tuition increases at 5 schools Updated: Apr-08-16 4:20 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - University of Wisconsin System leaders on Friday signed off on a plan to raise tuition again for graduate students at five campuses and out-of-state undergraduates at three schools.
- UW leaders cancel budget cut presentations Updated: Apr-06-16 5:59 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - University of Wisconsin System leaders have quietly canceled a series of presentations on how Republican budget cuts have affected system schools.
- Walker signs bill ending nuclear moratorium Updated: Apr-01-16 4:34 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker signed a bill Friday lifting Wisconsin's ban on new nuclear plants, brushing aside fears of meltdowns in hopes of creating what he called a safe energy option for the state.
- UW-Madison celebrates $35M contract for South Pole project Updated: Mar-30-16 2:56 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Scientists with the University of Wisconsin-Madison who are monitoring a neutrino telescope at the South Pole are celebrating a $35 million commitment from the National Science Foundation to keep the project going for five more years.