- Louisville plans $55 million expansion of football stadium Updated: Aug-28-15 4:18 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville plans a $55 million expansion that will make Cardinal Stadium the state's largest at 65,000 seats upon completion, the school announced Friday.
- Indiana, Louisville agree to series for football, basketball Updated: Aug-21-15 2:24 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana and Louisville will play three future games in football and men's basketball.
- Louisville enters second ACC season with several new faces Updated: Aug-20-15 12:42 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Almost overlooked in the attention over Louisville coach Bobby Petrino's choice of three quarterback options are the several new faces the Cardinals will start on both sides of the ball.
- Louisville reserve quarterback Tyler Ferguson will transfer Updated: Aug-18-15 3:50 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville has granted reserve quarterback Tyler Ferguson's request for his release and will transfer from the program without playing a game.
- Louisville looks to rebuild solid defense Updated: Aug-08-15 3:48 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville returns just four starters from the nation's sixth-ranked defense last season but the Cardinals might not miss a beat this year with those key players and a mix of regulars among their front seven.
- Louisville's quarterback corps crowded as camp opens Updated: Aug-05-15 6:48 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville coach Bobby Petrino expected Reggie Bonnafon and Kyle Bolin to compete for the starting quarterback job before announcing that incumbent Will Gardner had recovered well enough from knee surgery to make it a three-man race.