- Narduzzi setting aggressive tone for surprising Panthers Updated: Nov-23-15 5:27 pm
PITTSBURGH - The scoreboard said Pittsburgh was up 18. Coach Pat Narduzzi offered a starkly different take when his borderline giddy team walked into the locker room for halftime on Saturday against Louisville.
- Kentucky needs to beat rival Louisville for bowl eligibility Updated: Nov-23-15 5:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's postseason quest remains alive after a performance reminiscent of its 4-1 start that made a bowl bid seem inevitable.
- Late rally not enough as Louisville falls to Pitt 45-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:14 pm
PITTSBURGH - Bobby Petrino didn't feel the need to mince words. Considering he'd just spent large parts of three hours watching his team get pushed around by Pittsburgh, the Louisville coach wasn't in the mood to explain it away.
- Pitt rides big first half to 45-34 win over Louisville Updated: Nov-21-15 8:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - The big lead had nearly vanished. Pittsburgh's momentum too.
- Louisville beats Virginia 38-31 Updated: Nov-14-15 7:49 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Another week and another close outcome involving Virginia.
- Louisville beats Virginia 38-31 Updated: Nov-14-15 6:14 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - What a difference a year makes for Louisville's James Quick versus Virginia.
- Louisville 1 win away from bowl eligibility after 0-3 start Updated: Nov-09-15 5:24 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A bowl bid was the farthest thing from the minds of Louisville players during an 0-3 start that had the Cardinals wondering if they'd win a game.
- Louisville dominates Syracuse 41-17 for third straight win Updated: Nov-07-15 5:51 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Another dose of defense helped spur Louisville to the offensive explosion it has sought all season.
- Syracuse on 5-game losing streak heading to Louisville Updated: Nov-03-15 4:44 pm
If Syracuse coach Scott Shafer didn't bother to look at the Atlantic Coast Conference honorees this week, it's understandable.
- Louisville forces 5 turnovers in 20-19 win over Wake Updated: Oct-30-15 11:50 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Louisville's offense didn't need to do a whole lot in the second half. Thanks to an opportunistic Cardinals defense, Wake Forest managed even less.
- Wake Forest planning to play 2 QBs vs. Louisville Updated: Oct-27-15 1:12 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Wake Forest coach Dave Clawson is sticking with sophomore John Wolford as starting quarterback against Louisville, though mobile freshman Kendall Hinton will also play.