- Western officials discuss taking land from feds Updated: Apr-18-14 10:53 pm
- Reyes avoiding some campaign donations Updated: Apr-18-14 7:07 pm
- White House honors Utah nonprofit leader Updated: Apr-17-14 6:13 am
- Legislators say they won't override Gov.'s vetoes Updated: Apr-14-14 6:37 pm
- Utah Gov. says Medicaid negotiations progressing Updated: Apr-11-14 5:37 pm
- Utah AG: Defense of marriage ban not about hate Updated: Apr-11-14 5:34 pm
- Former Utah chief deputy A.G. placed on leave Updated: Apr-10-14 12:10 pm
- 'Mountain Man' pleads guilty to federal charges Updated: Apr-07-14 8:16 pm
- Teen, younger brother killed in Spanish Fork crash Updated: Apr-04-14 10:23 am
- Utah Gov. OKs daylight saving time measure Updated: Apr-04-14 6:26 am
- Officials hope new voter list law prevents misuse Updated: Apr-04-14 5:23 am
- Utah governor signs sex abuse prevention measure Updated: Apr-03-14 7:07 pm
- Utah Gov. signs divorce measure into law Updated: Apr-03-14 5:34 am
- Utah governor signs bill to beef up adoption rules Updated: Apr-02-14 8:46 pm
- Governor vetoes legislative subpoena power bill Updated: Apr-02-14 8:16 pm
- Herbert approves private preschool grant plan Updated: Apr-02-14 5:02 pm
- Utah governor approves drone restrictions Updated: Apr-02-14 4:45 pm
- Utah Gov. signs wood-burning stove measure Updated: Apr-02-14 6:15 am
- Utah Gov. signs medical waste incinerator bill Updated: Apr-01-14 7:19 pm
- Governor signs revenge pornography penalty law Updated: Mar-31-14 6:26 pm
- Analysts say Utah redistricting tough on Democrats Updated: Mar-31-14 12:07 am
- Troopers ID woman killed in 14-car highway pileup Updated: Mar-28-14 7:26 pm
- No challengers in 1 of every 11 legislative races Updated: Mar-28-14 3:47 pm
- New Mexico governor to Utah for political meeting Updated: Mar-28-14 3:30 pm
- Jon Huntsman to speak at UW graduation ceremony Updated: Mar-26-14 11:45 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Officials from nine Western states say it's time they take control of federal lands within their borders.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes says he's avoiding campaign donations that could appear to create a conflict of interest with his office.
SALT LAKE CITY - The White House is scheduled to honor a leader of a Utah nonprofit for her work promoting solar power.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah legislators say they won't override a handful of vetoes from Gov. Gary Herbert.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert says talks with federal officials over a Medicaid expansion plan are progressing.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes said Friday during a rally of gay marriage opponents that his defense of the state's same-sex marriage ban in a federal appeals court is not motivated by hate.
SALT LAKE CITY - A former top deputy Utah attorney general has been placed on administrative leave Wednesday after a search warrant seeking his iPhone was unsealed.
SALT LAKE CITY - A man accused of eluding authorities for years while burglarizing remote cabins across a wide swath of Utah resolved part of the case against him Monday by pleading guilty to federal charges.
SPANISH FORK, Utah - A 16-year-old driver from Ogden and her 12-year-old brother are dead after authorities say she pulled out in front of an oncoming Jeep in Spanish Fork Canyon.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has signed a measure to study whether Utah should continue to observe daylight saving time.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah officials are hoping a new voter information law signed by Gov. Gary Herbert will protect citizen information from possible misuse.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has given final approval to a measure aiming to prevent child sex abuse by creating an awareness program in Utah schools.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has signed into law a proposal to help more of the state's couples save their marriages.
SALT LAKE CITY - Single mothers will no longer be able to travel to Utah to put kids up for adoption without first notifying their children's fathers now that state legislators have changed a law that critics said cleared a path for kidnapping and fraud.
SALT LAKE CITY - Citing concerns about potential civil rights violations, Gov. Gary Herbert has vetoed a bill - spurred by lawmakers' investigation of former Attorney General John Swallow - that would have strengthened the Legislature's subpoena power.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Herbert has approved legislation to use private grants to help cover the cost of preschool programs for at-risk Utah students.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Hebert has approved the state's first drone restrictions, setting new limits on law enforcement's use of the technology.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has signed legislation geared at cutting air pollution by reducing wood burning in the state.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has given final approval to a measure blocking facilities burning infectious medical waste from being built within two miles of existing neighborhoods.
SALT LAKE CITY - A practice known as revenge pornography, where people try to humiliate former romantic partners by sharing sexually explicit images of them, is now a criminal offense in Utah.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's seven-term Democratic U.S. Rep. Jim Matheson has brushed aside speculation that his decision to retire from Congress this year was spurred by fear he would lose his seat to a tough GOP challenger.
MORGAN, Utah - The Utah Highway Patrol has identified a woman killed Friday in a 14-car chain-reaction crash that sent another woman to the hospital.
SALT LAKE CITY - Incumbent lawmakers are running for re-election without any challengers in one of every 11 races for the Utah Legislature this year.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez plans to attend a meeting of the Republican Governors Association in Utah.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Jon Huntsman Jr., the former Utah governor and one-time Republican presidential hopeful, is scheduled to deliver the University of Wisconsin-Madison commencement speech on May 17.