- 2 dead, 1 hurt after head-on crash in Sanpete Co. Updated: Dec-13-13 10:38 am
- Associate of former Utah AG faces felony charges Updated: Dec-12-13 9:03 pm
- Utah man arrested at Capitol faces drug charges Updated: Dec-10-13 6:59 pm
- Drug maker to pay Utah for $8.5M to settle case Updated: Dec-09-13 6:26 pm
- Utah emerges from cold, snowy weekend Updated: Dec-09-13 2:51 pm
- Storm causes big headaches for travelers in UT, AZ Updated: Dec-08-13 6:28 pm
- 9 GOP lawyers in running to replace Swallow Updated: Dec-08-13 6:26 pm
- 9 Utah peace officers disciplined Updated: Dec-07-13 5:55 pm
- Loose ram hog-tied on Interstate-15 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:29 pm
- Judge hears arguments on Utah's gay marriage ban Updated: Dec-05-13 3:07 am
- Judge weighs merits of Utah's gay marriage ban Updated: Dec-04-13 7:10 pm
- Travel alert for Utah highways with heavy snow Updated: Dec-03-13 8:17 pm
- Measure to prevent overdose deaths moves forward Updated: Dec-02-13 11:52 am
- Utah to install more highway cable barriers Updated: Dec-01-13 1:32 pm
- St. George sex abuse conviction overturned Updated: Nov-30-13 7:29 pm
- Seat belt use ticks up in annual Utah survey Updated: Nov-30-13 3:22 pm
- Orem woman dead after running into I-80 traffic Updated: Nov-28-13 12:43 pm
- Family upset over plea deal in triple homicide Updated: Nov-26-13 6:17 pm
- Tax revenues up for next state budget Updated: Nov-25-13 3:52 pm
- Troopers seek 2 men after truck hits airport fence Updated: Nov-25-13 10:37 am
- Conviction for rape, robbery of UT student upheld Updated: Nov-23-13 5:51 pm
- Resignation leaves questions about next Utah AG Updated: Nov-22-13 8:37 pm
- Elections office: Utah AG likely violated laws Updated: Nov-22-13 6:23 pm
- Express lanes see violators in 1 out of 8 vehicles Updated: Nov-21-13 5:25 pm
- Utah lawmakers consider gas tax proposals Updated: Nov-20-13 8:58 pm
GUNNISON, Utah - Authorities say a man and a woman from Orangeville were killed and another driver was injured after a head-on crash in Sanpete County.
SALT LAKE CITY - An associate of former Utah Attorney Generals Mark Shurtleff and John Swallow intimidated witnesses, interfered with criminal cases and worked as a go-between for Shurtleff and a convicted fraudster, prosecutors alleged in court documents Thursday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Officials filed drug charges against a Layton man arrested after police said he drove his truck up the steps of the Utah Capitol building, court records show.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah will receive $8.5 million from a drug maker accused of making misleading claims about a new drug for diabetes.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah residents spent Monday trying to unthaw from a cold, snowy weekend as temperatures stayed in the teens.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A storm dropped heavy snow along the Utah-Arizona border, leaving hundreds of travelers stranded on Interstate 15 overnight into Sunday and shutting down the airport and public bus system in St. George.
SALT LAKE CITY - Nine lawyers are seeking to replace former Utah Attorney General John Swallow, who stepped down Tuesday.
SANDY, Utah - Three Utah Department of Corrections officers have received one-year suspensions for stealing liquor at a Park City party where they were assigned to provide security.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 250-pound ram got loose on a Utah highway when a trailer gate broke and swung open.
SALT LAKE CITY - A federal judge says he'll do his best to rule by early next year on a legal challenge to a same-sex marriage ban in Utah, after an attorney called for an end to the prohibition by arguing that the precedent has been set by the U.S. Supreme Court and discrimination has gone on long enough.
SALT LAKE CITY - A federal judge should strike down Utah's same-sex marriage ban because the precedent has been set by the U.S. Supreme Court and discrimination has gone on long enough, an attorney for three gay couples challenging the 2004 voter-passed law argued Wednesday.
SALT LAKE CITY - A big blast of winter was expected to greet southern Utah early Wednesday as a winter storm cartwheels across the state. Easter Utah also could get hammered.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Democratic state representative is pushing a measure that would grant limited criminal immunity to people who call police to report an overdose.
SALT LAKE CITY - Buoyed by a major drop in highway fatalities, state transportation officials are spending $5 million to add more cable barriers to freeway medians in western Utah.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - The Utah Supreme Court has overturned the 2010 conviction of an Idaho man on charges of sexually abusing a 7-year-old girl at a St. George hotel.
If you're a woman in a van in Summit County, odds are good that you're following the state seat belt law. If you're a man in a truck in Carbon County, the odds are quite a bit lower.
SALT LAKE CITY - Authorities say a 39-year-old Orem woman is dead after trying to cross three lanes of traffic on Interstate 80 in Salt Lake City.
MIDVALE, Utah - The family of a shooting victim is unhappy about a plea deal for a man who provided a getaway vehicle to another man accused of triple murder in Midvale at what authorities call a drug house.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah legislators will have $338 million extra for the next state budget, Gov. Gary Herbert said Monday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Troopers say they're looking for two suspects who fled the scene after a truck crashed into a fence at the Salt Lake City airport.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Republicans are moving forward with finding a temporary replacement for Utah Attorney General John Swallow, who announced his resignation Thursday.
SALT LAKE CITY - A damning report released Friday shows Utah's attorney general deliberately withheld information from his campaign documents last year and tried to influence a probe into the matter by altering witness statements and apparently destroying documents.
SALT LAKE CITY - One of out every eight cars in the carpool lane of Interstate-15 is traveling illegally with just a driver and no passengers.
SALT LAKE CITY - State and local officials say it's time to raise Utah's gasoline tax, which hasn't changed for 16 years.