- Fellaini, Huth get 3-match bans following EPL clash Updated: May-05-16 12:58 pm
LONDON - Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini and Leicester defender Robert Huth were banned on Thursday for three matches following their clash in the English Premier League.
- Methodology behind Leicester: Ranieri's winning blueprint Updated: May-04-16 1:28 am
LEICESTER, England - Claudio Ranieri is still struggling to comprehend how he managed to transform Leicester from 5,000-1 outsiders to Premier League champions.
- Football fans everywhere embrace Leicester's title success Updated: May-03-16 9:11 pm
LEICESTER, England - The partisanship that usually defines soccer in England seemed to be temporarily set aside as Leicester City's players were acclaimed as the People's Champions.
- Ranieri won't sign superstars to strengthen Leicester squad Updated: May-03-16 6:35 pm
LEICESTER, England - Claudio Ranieri is sticking with Leicester's title-winning blueprint and said the club won't be in the market for established, expensive talent to strengthen the Premier League champions.
- Partying, training, then more celebrating for Leicester team Updated: May-03-16 6:20 pm
LEICESTER, England - There are certain pitfalls to being a club's first title-winning side. Leicester City's once-unheralded players discovered Tuesday that going for a pizza is no longer so easy once you're a Premier League champion.
- Fellaini, Huth charged after clashing during EPL game Updated: May-03-16 11:48 am
LONDON - The English Football Association has charged Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini and Leicester defender Robert Huth with violent conduct after they clashed during a Premier League game at the weekend.
- English soccer's superpowers shown up by little Leicester Updated: May-03-16 11:43 am
MANCHESTER, England - One by one, English soccer's supposed superpowers fell off the relentless pace set by Leicester in the Premier League title race.
- 'King Claudio': Ranieri hailed as a hero at home in Italy Updated: May-03-16 11:25 am
ROME - The Italian premier called it "insane." The country's national sports newspaper called him "King Claudio." Even the Vatican newspaper, l'Osservatore Romano, weighed in with a comparison to King Richard III.
- Atletico Madrid returns to lead AP Global Football 10 Updated: May-03-16 11:06 am
LONDON - Atletico Madrid led the Associated Press Global Football 10 on Tuesday after two victories in a week maintained its bid to win the Champions League and Spanish league.
- No outfoxing Leicester: owners aim to keep winners together Updated: May-03-16 3:04 am
BANGKOK - The Thai owners of Premier League champion Leicester City aim to keep the victorious squad together despite expectations that many players will be lured away by lucrative offers from richer clubs.
- Ultimate underdog: Leicester triumph will inspire for years Updated: May-02-16 6:03 pm
LONDON - Whenever sporting fans say they dare to dream in future, Leicester City shows they really can. Sometimes it just takes a long, long time.
- Leicester toasts world snooker champion Selby Updated: May-02-16 5:59 pm
SHEFFIELD, England - The city of Leicester wasn't just toasting its soccer team on Monday: One of its natives won the snooker World Championship on the same night.
- How little Leicester pulled off the seemingly impossible Updated: May-02-16 5:13 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Leicester has pulled off the seemingly impossible and won the English Premier League.
- Leicester's Jamie Vardy wins English player of year award Updated: May-02-16 6:19 am
LONDON - Leicester forward Jamie Vardy has won England's Footballer of the Year award on the day his team could clinch an unlikely Premier League title.
- Over to you, Spurs: Leicester 2 points away from EPL title Updated: May-01-16 3:05 pm
MANCHESTER, England - One chance gone for Leicester in its attempt to clinch a first English league title.
- Leicester misses 1st chance to clinch Premier League title Updated: May-01-16 12:38 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Leicester missed its first opportunity to clinch the Premier League title, drawing 1-1 at Manchester United on Sunday to move within two points of the most unlikely championship in English soccer in a generation.
- Leicester soccer team was 5,000-1 longshot, now eyes title Updated: Apr-30-16 11:22 am
LONDON - Bettors looking for a wager with a fancifully high payoff last summer could have gone into their local betting shop in England and risked a bit of cash on the proposition that Elvis Presley would be found alive and well.
- Ranieri closes in on Hollywood ending with Leicester Updated: Apr-29-16 1:31 pm
LONDON - The Premier League trophy arrived in Leicester on Friday for a promotional tour. It will surely be back next month with Leicester City etched into the solid silver for the first time.
- Bargain-buys, cast-offs driving Leicester's pursuit of title Updated: Apr-28-16 11:13 am
LEICESTER, England - They are the bargain-buys and cast-offs from bigger clubs now on the verge of becoming Premier League champions.
- Column: Where Leicester fits in sports' history of underdogs Updated: Apr-28-16 10:47 am
PARIS - On the list of improbabilities, just behind hell freezing over and pigs taking to the air was Leicester winning the Premier League. That, at least, is how things seemed nine months ago, at the start of the most unlikely championship charge in English football history.
- FIFA president says Leicester proves fairytales are possible Updated: Apr-28-16 9:30 am
BANGKOK - FIFA President Gianni Infantino visited the headquarters of Leicester's ownership company on Thursday and said the club's Premier League title run shows that fairytales are still possible.
- Vardy suspended for Leicester game at Manchester United Updated: Apr-26-16 4:26 am
LONDON - Leicester striker Jamie Vardy has been banned for an extra game and will miss Sunday's trip to Manchester United, where the Foxes could clinch the English Premier League title.
- Leicester 1 win from Premier League title after Spurs held Updated: Apr-25-16 6:25 pm
LONDON - Leicester is one victory from becoming one of the unlikeliest champions in English football history - a year after nearly being relegated from the Premier League.
- Leicester winger Mahrez voted England's player of the year Updated: Apr-24-16 6:17 pm
LONDON - Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez became the first African to be named English football's player of the year on Sunday, straight after the Algerian helped his team close in on the Premier League title.
- Leicester crushes Swansea 4-0, closing in on 1st PL title Updated: Apr-24-16 2:27 pm
LEICESTER, England - Leicester easily coped without suspended top-scorer Jamie Vardy on Sunday, sweeping to a 4-0 victory over Swansea to move closer to winning the English top flight for the first time in the club's 132-year history.