- Self-funded Oklahoma legislator has most money Updated: Apr-16-14 12:02 pm
- Oklahoma House passes state trooper pay raise bill Updated: Apr-15-14 8:28 pm
- Okla. Senate leader re-elected to third term Updated: Apr-15-14 6:22 pm
- Oklahoma Senate Oks limits on abortion drug Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Okla. lawmakers vote to ban sex offenders in parks Updated: Apr-14-14 6:01 pm
- Half of Oklahoma House members draw no opponent Updated: Apr-14-14 5:48 pm
- Legislation targeting Okla. judiciary stirs debate Updated: Apr-13-14 3:43 pm
- Candidate turned away due to age allowed to file Updated: Apr-11-14 1:39 pm
- Anti-death penalty group to honor Okla. legislator Updated: Apr-11-14 3:19 am
- Okla. GOP leaders plan to derail judge pay hikes Updated: Apr-10-14 6:43 pm
- Moore mother of tornado victim files for office Updated: Apr-10-14 6:10 pm
- Oklahoma Democratic leader calls for museum vote Updated: Apr-10-14 5:44 pm
- Sparks ousted as Oklahoma Senate Democrat leader Updated: Apr-10-14 5:29 pm
- Okla. House panel passes judicial nominating bill Updated: Apr-09-14 1:05 pm
- Okla. House panel to consider $160M Capitol bond Updated: Apr-09-14 3:19 am
- Oklahoma Legislature honors 45th Infantry soldier Updated: Apr-08-14 4:37 pm
- Democratic state senator announces US Senate bid Updated: Apr-08-14 2:23 pm
- Okla. governor signs 25 bills, issues first veto Updated: Apr-07-14 7:04 pm
- Fallin, Anoatubby urge passage of $40M museum fix Updated: Apr-07-14 6:16 pm
- House approves measure to limit minimum wage Updated: Apr-07-14 5:50 pm
- Mullin formally announces re-election bid Updated: Apr-03-14 8:25 am
- Fallin extends $5M Oklahoma film rebate program Updated: Apr-03-14 4:01 am
- Longtime Okla. legislator to seek commission post Updated: Apr-03-14 4:01 am
- Kobach urges tough Kansas bill on prairie chickens Updated: Apr-02-14 8:16 pm
- Senate panel OKs bill for Okla. education funding Updated: Apr-02-14 6:01 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A 27-year-old first-term Republican state representative from Oklahoma City who put $500,000 of his own money into his campaign has amassed the biggest war chest in the race to replace U.S. Rep. James Lankford in the 5th Congressional District, federal campaign finance reports show.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers could get their first pay raise in seven years under a plan given final legislative approval Tuesday, though it remains unclear whether money will be available in the overall state budget to fund the plan.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Senate President Pro Tem Brian Bingman has been re-elected to a historic third term as the Senate leader.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Senate voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to further restrict the use of abortion-inducing drugs in Oklahoma in a bill written in direct response to a recent state Supreme Court decision.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House of Representatives has voted to prohibit habitual or aggravated sex offenders from entering a neighborhood, town, county or state park.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Nearly five dozen legislative candidates can mothball their campaigns for another election cycle after failing to draw any opponents for Oklahoma's June primary or the general election in November.
OKLAHOMA CITY - For the first time since a bribery scandal rocked Oklahoma's Supreme Court 50 years ago, state lawmakers are considering tinkering with the way Supreme Court justices and appellate court judges are selected.
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma Legislature candidate who was initially turned away from filing because of his age has been allowed to declare his candidacy.
OKLAHOMA CITY - An anti-death penalty group plans to honor an Oklahoma lawmaker who filed legislation to study Oklahoma's use of capital punishment.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Republican legislative leaders say they plan to derail a pay raise for members of the Oklahoma judiciary that would have also increased the salaries of the statewide elected officials such as the governor and attorney general.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The mother of a 9-year-old boy killed last year when a tornado slammed into a Moore elementary school is running for a seat in the Oklahoma House of Representatives.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House's top Democrat on Thursday called on the chamber's Republican leaders to schedule a vote on whether to provide funding to complete the American Indian Cultural Center & Museum in Oklahoma City.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The 12-member Democratic caucus in the Oklahoma Senate ousted its previous pick as leader-elect and opted instead for state Sen. Randy Bass of Lawton to lead the group after the 2014 elections, both senators confirmed on Thursday.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Attorneys would be appointed to Oklahoma's Judicial Nominating Commission by leaders of the House and Senate under legislation adopted by a House committee.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Members of the Oklahoma House plan to take up legislation that would authorize a $160 million bond issue to repair the nearly 100-year-old State Capitol.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A soldier with Oklahoma's 45th Infantry Brigade who was seriously injured while trying to protect others when a massive tornado struck Moore in May was honored Tuesday with one of the state's highest military decorations.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A Democratic state senator from Oklahoma City who has been a leading liberal voice in the Senate announced Tuesday her plans to run for the open U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Tom Coburn.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin has signed more than two dozen bills into law and issued her first veto of the session.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin joined with the leader of one of the state's most powerful Indian tribes on Monday in an effort to convince House Republicans to support a $40 million plan to complete a massive Native American museum in Oklahoma City.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House of Representatives voted 68-22 in favor of a bill to prohibit municipalities in the state from establishing a mandatory minimum wage or number of vacation or sick days.
MUSKOGEE, Oklahoma - GOP congressman Markwayne Mullin has announced plans to run for a second term representing the 2nd Congressional District in Oklahoma.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A bill to extend a $5 million annual film rebate program through 2024 is among four measures that have been signed into law by Gov. Mary Fallin.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Term-limited Republican state Rep. Mike Reynolds of Oklahoma City says he plans to run for a Cleveland County commissioner seat.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Secretary of State Kris Kobach pushed Kansas legislators Wednesday for an aggressive response to the U.S. government's designation of the lesser prairie chicken as a threatened species, criticizing a committee for rejecting proposals to punish federal employees attempting to manage the bird's population.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A new plan to divert hundreds of millions of dollars in state revenue from transportation directly to public schools in Oklahoma over the next several years passed a key Senate committee on Wednesday.