- Evansville beats Santa Clara 69-57 in Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-28-15 12:19 am
FULLERTON, California - Following an emotional overtime loss to No. 10 Arizona on Thursday evening, Santa Clara was poised at the Wooden Classic to register its first win of the season on Friday.
- Toledo uses free throws to hold off Loyola-Chicago, 82-74 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:04 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Jaelan Sanford was 6 for 6 and Toledo went 12 for 12 from the free-throw line in the final 1:02 as the Green Wave held off Loyola-Chicago, 82-74 in the Great Alaska Shootout Friday night.
- Vint scores 18 as UTEP shuts down S. Illinois late, 71-66 Updated: Nov-27-15 8:04 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Hooper Vint scored 18 points, including a key late free throw, as UTEP defeated Southern Illinois 71-66 in a meeting of undefeated teams Friday at the Corpus Christi Coastal Challenge.
- Illinois State pulls away from Quincy in 73-63 win Updated: Nov-27-15 6:01 pm
NORMAL, Illinois - DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell scored 18 points, Paris Lee added 14 more and Illinois State pulled away late in the second half for a 73-63 win over Quincy on Friday.
- Missouri State dispatches NAIA neighbor William Woods, 77-56 Updated: Nov-27-15 5:35 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Camyn Boone scored 16 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Missouri State picked up its first win of the season in its home opener, dispatching William Woods, 77-56 Friday.
- Grady hurt in No. 20 Wichita State loss to Alabama Updated: Nov-27-15 3:57 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - A scary injury overshadowed a second consecutive loss for No. 20 Wichita State.
- Alabama upset No. 20 Wichita State 64-60 Updated: Nov-27-15 2:38 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Shannon Hall scored 20 points and Riley Norris added 12 as Alabama upset No. 20 Wichita State 64-60 in the consolation round of the AdvoCare Invitational on Friday.
- Providence beats Evansville 74-64 in Wooden Updated: Nov-27-15 1:12 am
FULLERTON, California - On a night when his marquee player got off to a sluggish start, Providence coach Ed Cooley was able to get some yeoman efforts from others to get past Evansville in an opening-round game at the DirecTV Wooden Legacy.
- Boatwright scores 22, USC beats No. 20 Wichita State Updated: Nov-26-15 5:16 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Freshman Bennie Boatright had a career-high 22 points and USC beat No. 20 Wichita State 72-69 in a first-round game Thursday at the AdvoCare Invitational.
- Turk helps Loyola of Chicago beat San Diego 67-57 in Alaska Updated: Nov-26-15 3:59 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Devon Turk scored 25 points with six rebounds and Loyola of Chicago knocked off San Diego 67-57 in the Great Alaska Shootout.
- Frye, Gill score 13 apiece, New Orleans beats Bradley 64-51 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:47 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Christavious Gill and Nate Frye scored 13 points apiece to help New Orleans beat Bradley 64-51 on Wednesday night.
- Northern Iowa beats Div. III Dubuque 83-63 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:28 pm
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - Wes Washpun scored 22 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Northern Iowa beat Division III Dubuque 83-63 on Wednesday night.
- Trent scores 19, TCU beats Illinois State 71-60 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:33 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Malique Trent scored 19 points, Vladimir Brodziansky had 16 points and nine rebounds, and TCU beat Illinois State 71-60 on Wednesday in the Cancun Challenge.
- Sulaimon helps No. 2 Maryland beat Illinois State 77-66 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:55 am
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Maryland is getting used to playing from behind in the second half.
- Beane leads Southern Illinois past Oakland 97-88 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:00 pm
CARBONDALE, Illinois - Anthony Beane scored 30 points on 11-of-13 shooting to lead Southern Illinois to a 97-88 win over Oakland Tuesday night.
- No. 9 Tar Heels beat Northwestern 80-69 in CBE Classic semis Updated: Nov-24-15 12:06 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams treats every defeat a little bit differently, taking into account the opponent, the situation, things that might be going on in school or in life.
- Brown's 3-point play helps Indiana State down Hofstra, 67-66 Updated: Nov-23-15 8:57 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Khristian Smith had 22 points and nine rebounds and Devonte Brown scored a 3-point play when down by two with 12 seconds left to help lead Indiana State to a 67-66 win over Hofstra in the Paradise Jam third-place game on Monday night.
- Like old times, Kentucky on top of men's AP poll again Updated: Nov-23-15 3:48 pm
Kentucky, its star-filled roster decimated by the NBA draft, didn't wait long to get back to the top of The Associated Press poll.
- Tulsa pulls away late to beat Indiana State 67-59 Updated: Nov-22-15 9:15 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Shaquille Harrison scored 24 points and Tulsa beat Indiana State 67-59 in a Paradise Jam game on Sunday night.
- Hawkins scores 24 as Towson holds off Bradley 62-60 Updated: Nov-22-15 3:59 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Byron Hawkins had 24 points and Towson held off a late charge by Bradley to take seventh place at the Charleston Classic with a 62-60 victory Sunday.
- Mississippi State beats Missouri State 84-70 in Puerto Rico Updated: Nov-22-15 3:03 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Ben Howland finally got his wish for Mississippi State to play with a halftime lead. Now he wants the Bulldogs to do a better job protecting that margin when they've got it.
- Illinois St. dominates 2nd half, beats Houston Baptist 72-56 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:25 pm
NORMAL, Illinois - DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell was 8 of 11 from the floor and scored 20 points as Illinois State dominated the second half to claim a 72-56 victory over Houston Baptist in the second round of the Cancun Classic on Saturday night.
- Doyle hits 6 3-pointers, Loyola of Chicago tops Toledo 69-62 Updated: Nov-21-15 7:54 pm
CHICAGO - Milton Doyle scored 26 points, and Loyola of Chicago rallied back from a 15-point halftime deficit on Saturday to beat Toledo 69-62.
- Southern Illinois beats Sam Houston State 86-81 in overtime Updated: Nov-21-15 6:49 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Texas - Anthony Beane scored eight of his 21 points in overtime and Southern Illinois beat Sam Houston State 86-81 on Saturday.
- IPFW roars past SIU-Edwardsville in 1st half, wins 87-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 6:05 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Joe Reed scored 20 points, Max Landis knocked down 7 of 10 shots from distance to finished with a 19 points and Indiana-Purdue-Fort Wayne built a 16-point lead in the first half and cruised to an 87-67 win over Southern Illinois-Edwardsville Saturday afternoon