- Narveson struggles in 7-2 loss to Pirates Updated: Aug-26-15 11:13 pm
MIAMI - Chris Narveson struggled in his return to the mound as a starting pitcher.
- McCutchen's 4 RBIs lead Pirates to 7-2 win Updated: Aug-26-15 9:51 pm
- Pirates lose to Marlins and Brad Hand, 5-2 Updated: Aug-25-15 11:26 pm
MIAMI - The Pittsburgh Pirates couldn't reach the seats Tuesday night at spacious Marlins Park. They also had trouble making it home.
- Stanton expects to return from broken hand in about 10 days Updated: Aug-25-15 6:34 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins All-Star right fielder Giancarlo Stanton says he's about a week and a half away from rejoining the lineup after being sidelined since June 26 with a broken left hand.
- Marlins outfielder Yelich activated from disabled list Updated: Aug-25-15 3:29 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins outfielder Christian Yelich has been activated from the 15-day disabled left after recovering from a bruised right knee.
- Nola pitches 8 innings to help Phillies beat Marlins 2-0 Updated: Aug-23-15 4:14 pm
- Braun becomes Brewers' homer leader in 8-7 win over Marlins Updated: Aug-19-15 6:53 pm
MILWAUKEE - With one mighty swing of the bat, Ryan Braun landed in the Milwaukee Brewers record book.
- Marlins' Phelps out for the season with broken arm Updated: Aug-18-15 9:14 pm
MILWAUKEE - Miami Marlins right-hander David Phelps is going to miss the rest of the season because of a broken bone in his pitching arm.
- Marlins place Phelps on DL, call up Cordier Updated: Aug-17-15 8:26 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Marlins placed right-hander David Phelps on the 15-day disabled list Monday after he was pulled due to elbow discomfort Sunday.
- Dietrich helps Marlins beat Cardinals 6-4 Updated: Aug-16-15 7:05 pm
ST. LOUIS - Derek Dietrich is going to need a new nickname.
- Marlins starter Phelps leaves with right elbow discomfort Updated: Aug-16-15 4:38 pm
ST. LOUIS - Miami right-hander David Phelps left Sunday's game at St. Louis in the bottom of the third inning with right elbow discomfort and will be day to day, according to the Marlins.
- Ortiz hits 2 homers but Red Sox lose to Marlins 14-6 Updated: Aug-12-15 9:06 pm
MIAMI - David Ortiz hit two homers Wednesday for the Boston Red Sox, but it wasn't nearly enough.
- Realmuto drives in 6 runs to help Marlins beat Red Sox 14-6 Updated: Aug-12-15 8:53 pm
MIAMI - As J.T. Realmuto walked back to the dugout in the eighth inning after whiffing wildly at a 3-2 pitch, he could afford to laugh.
- Bour's walk-off in 10th lifts Marlins over Red Sox 5-4 Updated: Aug-11-15 11:06 pm
- Marlins place Fernandez on DL; ace confident of return Updated: Aug-11-15 6:26 pm
MIAMI - Jose Fernandez has no intention of being shut down early for a second consecutive season.
- Marlins end 6-game losing streak with 4-1 win over Braves Updated: Aug-09-15 9:39 pm
ATLANTA - With the Miami Marlins in desperate need of some good news, Brad Hand stepped forward on the mound and at the plate.
- Shoulder stiffness sends Marlins ace Fernandez back to Miami Updated: Aug-08-15 7:09 pm
ATLANTA - Marlins ace Jose Fernandez headed back to Miami on Saturday to be examined by a doctor after feeling stiffness in his right shoulder following Friday night's outing against the Atlanta Braves.
- Florida native makes debut with Marlins Updated: Aug-08-15 3:37 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - The day before his 25th birthday, pitcher Brian Ellington received the gift of a lifetime. He was leaving the minor leagues to pitch for the Miami Marlins.
- Mets hold off furious Miami rally in 9th, win 6th straight Updated: Aug-05-15 11:56 pm
MIAMI - The New York Mets made their latest win look easy. Until the ninth inning, that is.
- Polanco, McCutchen homer in Pirates' 7-5 win over Cubs Updated: Aug-05-15 11:24 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Pirates looked for Gregory Polanco to give them a spark when they moved him to the top of the batting order last month after leadoff hitter Josh Harrison tore a ligament in his thumb.
- Hechavarria hits a walkoff HR, Marlins top Padres 5-2 Updated: Aug-02-15 4:33 pm
- Haren dealt by Marlins to Cubs for 2 minor leaguers Updated: Aug-01-15 10:38 am
- Reliever Sam Dyson sent to Rangers by Marlins Updated: Jul-31-15 4:48 pm
- With baseball's 2nd-worst record, a lost season for Marlins Updated: Jul-31-15 4:27 pm
MIAMI - Ace right-hander Jose Fernandez is unbeaten and perhaps stronger than ever after recovering from elbow surgery. Giancarlo Stanton remains one of baseball's top power hitters. Dee Gordon is among the game's leaders in batting average and stolen bases. Adeiny Hechavarria has become an All-Star shortstop.
- Dodgers bolster pitching in huge deal with Braves, Marlins Updated: Jul-31-15 12:46 pm